Price Check Arkadia store / apartment / stall

dllrtba

Provider
Society
Deus Vult
matisyahu dllr root
Hello! if anyone have any ideas what the arkadia store, apartments and stall cost when they was dropped to the players and what people payed lately.

Second if you can tell me how many items location that location have would also be greatly appreciated

Please no guesses i only want true information.

Last edited:
If I had to guess, I'd say worth about 5 or 10 ped. Ark is a dead planet until Devs actually start doing something. And even then...

Stables are pretty worthless right now, some people who bought them never recived the actuall building in game. Like Draniie said Ark is dead atm, used to be second most active planet tho. Devs said that they will start develop it more but god knows when.

My friend have a store "swirls" on ark with mining amps so will ask him about value when i get home.

last quarry booth i believe sold for 35k? to my knowledge but, location is a big thing I believe True bought a Underground booth recently if u wanna ask him

any information are greatly appreciated. thanks!

Price varies greatly based on location. That is basically the only factor that matters. (Item points are not important, and in many cases not important at all, you can have 300 IP and no one comes to your shop, or 100 IP and get sales daily - turnover is key).

Price of shops on Ark is something between 15k to 40k. (Many prices not justified).

Celeste City shops 30-40k (big shops, low traffic)

Celeste Quarry stall 30-35k (small shops, med-high traffic)

Sanctuary Cove 20-30k(large shops, low traffic)

Arkadia Underground 15-20k(small shops, low traffic, but to go to Underground people have to go through, so there is some traffic)

Firebase shops 15-20k (medium shops, low traffic).

On Arkadia traffic in most shops is low. Best place to actually have random traffic without advertising is Quarry but getting a stall there is VERY HARD even if you have peds ready.

I had a shop in Arkadia Underground, switched to Celeste Quarry. 👍

Hope this helps.

Why not wait for the shops coming on the moon?

Arkadia moon is fake news.

75lX.gif

Back