Obscure Massilia
K-libre 24 10
Hi,

This wonderful blueprint is at sell!!!

SB : 15K

Artrat open 15k

He wishes to remain anonymous 16K

Artrat : 17K

If not recevied highest offer auction finish monday 20 May at 8H (Hour pcf)

Edit : Item accepted ( full armor or gun ) no Cld's

no BO

Auction finish 72H after last bid

Bid here or per pm.

Last edited:
UL Golden Key BP

PM sent ........

Assuming you haven't already recieved a higher bid :); I'll offer 12 CLD's, if you are accepting those.

Damn, component prices will skyrocket :))

gl with the sale!

mmmmmmmmm unl golden stuff

Assuming you haven't already recieved a higher bid :); I'll offer 12 CLD's, if you are accepting those.

Hi, no accepting Cld's sorry

Ok SB recevied.

Remaining 72h if not recevied another offer

No problem, in that case I will give 15k SB :)

Lol your first offer was about 16800ped and thread starter didnt accept it. Gl getting it for cheaper price :)

Lol your first offer was about 16800ped and thread starter didnt accept it. Gl getting it for cheaper price :)

Lol i'm stupid??? No. Just no like cld and i love cash :)

Sorry Quint... my english is bad...

Thanks Garco ;)

Sorry Quint... my english is bad...

No problem at all mate. I was actually curious whether you were the one who raised an order in Ark auction for tt+5000 for this bp, and that the guy who discovered it was desperate enough to sell to that order... But glad to hear he didn't, so good luck selling it for a fair price !

No problem at all mate. I was actually curious whether you were the one who raised an order in Ark auction for tt+5000 for this bp, and that the guy who discovered it was desperate enough to sell to that order... But glad to hear he didn't, so good luck selling it for a fair price !

If i understand your post, another Bp ul its sell per actionner at TT+5k??? No, neither bp ul arkadian golden key its sell

Anyway i have to post gz :p

Hope u get right price on it.

Bump!!!!!!!!

48 h..........!!!!!!!

I understand this is nice item, but still you cant bump thread more than once a day.

I received an offer 16K per PM.

He wishes to remain anonymous.

72H left

Artrat bid 17K today at 8H (hour pcf)

Bump for the very nice and surely unique BP.

47h left .

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gold!!!!!!!!!!

Last bump, last day.

Unfortunately with the UL BP in -game I think the days of seeing Super Uber loots come from the golden door instances are all but over. MA would NEVER allow those types of loots being dropped from potentially a hundred runs on the instance per day with an UL BP kicking around...... :(

Gratz to the looter, gratz to the purchaser.... but I think the golden keys will be crushed by "adjustments" now....

Menace

Bp sell.

Close thread please.

Thanks

Back