ArMatrix Factory Outlet - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
Hello my fellow Entropian,

You are witnessing here the humble beginnings of a small ArMatrix shop, with no big ambition, except to provide my already established customers further savings and convenience.

This little ArMatrix shop is far from being complete; in fact, there are a lot of weapons missing here. For starters, I don't stock anything below Level 30 at this time. Secondly, I have no melee. Most of the stock in this shop right now consists of Laser/BLP rifles level 30-105 and some Laser handguns, Level 50 to Level 70.

I plan to expand this shop to carry more eventually, actually I already purchased another 100 item points from MindArk 3 weeks ago but alas, it was not added to the shop in time for Mayhem. So this will have to do for the moment.

Still, I thought I would let everyone know about the shop now anyway. My prices on most guns are slightly below any other price that I could find on Calypso in the last couple days. I don't think I am a threat at all to other, well established ArMatrix shops and I don't really intend to be. As I stated before, there are already a lot of hunters that are visiting my Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall 2nd floor, so I thought I would add an ArMatrix shop for their convenience :)

Here's some Screen shots of the shop, inside and out:

Shop Front
index.php

Level 30 to Level 45 ArMatrix guns with matching amps
index.php

Level 50 to Level 65 ArMatrix guns
index.php

Level 75 & Level 80 ArMatrix guns - High TIR# Shop Keeper
index.php

Level 85 to Level 105 ArMatrix guns
index.php

If you happen to be one of my customers already, I thank you kindly for your continued support. If you are not one of my customers yet, I thank you for checking out my shop thread and who knows, maybe someday soon I will be able to count you as one of my customers as well :)

Current Stock:
LR-10 to LR-105
BC-10 to BC-105
LP-35 to LP-75
BP-55 to BP-75
P20 Extenders

If you would like me to add any particular weapon to the shop for your convenience, do not hesitate to contact me, I'll do whatever I can to assist!

Cheers o/

Legends

Last edited:
reserved ...

reserved ...

reserved ...

I have reduced prices on most guns.

Day 1 after official launch, not much to report, had a few sales, saw some people browsing, so all in all, not bad :)

I'm discovering that running an ArMatrix gun shop is a really tedious job that requires constant price adjustments...

Selling ArMatrix weapons is a completely different business than selling armors and armor plates so I'll have to adjust. The prices on Armor and Armor plates doesn't really fluctuate all the much. On Perseus for example, I might make some adjustments on prices maybe once every 3 months, otherwise it's pretty consistent. For ArMatrix guns, if you don't check your prices every other day at least, your prices will likely be all over the place; some of them will be too high, others will be too low. So shout-out to others who have been running an ArMatrix shop for many years, that's hard work!

Anyway, I apologize if you came and were disappointed because prices weren't good. Most of the prices were set maybe 5 days ago and I totally didn't know I had to review them that often.

So, I have gone through pretty much every gun now and revised prices, mostly downward.

I'll try to keep on top of it but I am extremely busy with 5 other shops to re-stock on the 2nd floor of Twin Peaks mall, plus the 3 shops on Arkadia. So if prices are out of whack, it should only be temporarily. Sometimes that could be to your benefit though (shop prices far below mu), and I'm okay with that :)

Cheers,

Legends

Last edited:
Day 2 so far is going well; more sales already than day 1 :)

I will review all gun prices again tonight and make sure that everything is still 4-5% below auction.

Cheers o/

Legends

All gun prices reviewed and a lot of them have been reduced again actually :)

Day 3 after launch has been very good; the same customers are returning and new people are showing up every day, which I'm taking to mean that the word is getting out there :)

I haven't counted precisely but if I had to estimate, I'd say that sales are roughly doubling every day so far, which is beginning to be a bit of a challenge now since I only stock about 5 laser rifles per level, and only 2 for the higher levels. So re-stocking constantly throughout the day is going to be crucial if I'm to keep increasing sales in this way.

If I had more item points, that would make things a lot easier for me; I'd have a bit more time to restock items as there would be more stock in the shop to last longer. So in an effort to deal with this, I filed a support case to see if MA can tell me when I can expect to receive those 100 additional item points I ordered for this shop 1 month ago now. Hopefully I will get them soon.

In the mean time, I will keep restocking individual items as they are sold :)

I had a look today and made purchases. I will be coming back! Keep up the good work.

I forgot to report on Day 4 after launch, someone came and pretty much cleaned me out of all guns from level 30 to level 45 while I was sleeping, so I had a bit of work to do when I logged in at the beginning of the day :)

Day 5, sales are continuing to grow slowly with still new people showing up every day :)

Cheers o/

Legends

Day 6, the price of Ignisium has become unsustainable at over 200%, but for the sake of being of service and having continued supply, I bought a bunch and made some more LR-85s.

Day 7, sales are steady. Had to make a quick trip to Arkadia to restock my shops there.

I think most of my sales are BLP at this point, not sure why that is, maybe because most of the other shops are focusing on Laser so have limited stocks of BLP, maybe just coincidence, anyways, all sales are good sales :)

Day 8, whereas sales used to be concentrated on guns from level 30 to 50 before, now they are spread out a bit more; I'm starting to see more frequent sales at level 60-70-85 and 90, so that's good.

And I'm happy with the level of sales I'm having with this shop right now so I'm not advertising it as aggressively as I was at the beginning, it's all going to be organic growth from this point forward. All I have to do is keep it stocked, make sure the prices are very competitive and the word will continue to spread :)

Saturday Bump :)

Monday bump :)

Someone came and bought all the P20s, I'm guessing they really liked the price :sneaky:

I'll restock those right away. All guns are fully stocked :)

Sales are going really well; getting cleaned out of some guns on daily basis, having to restock multiple times per day :)

Cheers o/

Legends

I have added a shop keeper for Pills, right when you arrive on 2nd floor, in front of the Televator :)

index.php

What's there:

HyperStim 10mg - stacks of 8, 20 and 50
Neuro-A - stacks of 10
15mg pills

Cheers,

Legends

Disruption notice, I am stuck on Arkadia at the moment so some guns will be sold out and I won't be able to restock for a while. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Some guns restocked. Unfortunately the price of Ignisium is just insane right now so level 80 and above will have disruptions in stock, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Spent half the day re-organizing the shop to be more streamlined and efficient. I have added LR-10, LR-15, LR-20 and LR-25, and I have also added some looted guns and ELM guns here and there to make the offering more varied and interesting.

I am ready and hopefully MA will add the 100 item points I bought and paid for back in early October, I really need them now before Merry Mayhem starts.

MA did not add the additional 100 item points I paid for 2 months ago for this shop :confused:

I already submitted a support case for this before, it took 2 weeks for them to give me a bullshit "We will investigate this matter" answer...

I'm so pissed off... I'm going to bed now but tomorrow, I'll submit another support case to try to find out wtf is going on with this or get my 10,000 PED back.

I have finally got the 100 item points added to this shop :)

I have a lot of work to do to get it fully stocked now, but I aim to get it done before Mayhem starts on the 6th, and of course, I am watching closely the auction prices for all guns and adjusting accordingly. If you come check it out, you will find that most guns are 2-3% below cheapest matching gun on auction atm.

Cheers,

Legends

Stocked up pretty decent - let me know if there's anything you need added to the shop

I have expanded the offering at the ArMatrix Factory Outlet. As of today, the guns in stock are as follows:

Current Stock:
LR-10 to LR-100
BC-10 to BC-95
LP-35 to LP-75
BP-55 to BP-75
P20 Extenders

Back