Armor advicer feature.

Simon God

Stalker
Society
High Mindtropian - Medical Marijuana
Simon God Adebisi
Would be a cool feature that when you are logged in, you can edit somewhere which armors you own, which plates. Then when you look at a mob it will tell you which armor/plate combination would be best for that mob. Idk, maybe too much work, but would be nice :)

Not really what I meant, but thanks for trying.

But it does exactly what you want :)

Perhaps you haven't realised that you can add all your armours and plates to the selection and then click Store to save it, so you can access the data for just the armours/plates you specify, instead of the whole list. When you come back to the page later you just need to click Read to load your list.

But it does exactly what you want :)

Perhaps you haven't realised that you can add all your armours and plates to the selection and then click Store to save it, so you can access the data for just the armours/plates you specify, instead of the whole list. When you come back to the page later you just need to click Read to load your list.

I think he wants the Armor Adviser on Entropedia to actually spell out which armor (he owns) is best for the mob selected. Although, it should be fairly easy to discern by looking at the numbers for protection/decay... all the data is there...or I'm just sleepy :coffee:

I think he wants the Armor Adviser on Entropedia to actually spell out which armor (he owns) is best for the mob selected. Although, it should be fairly easy to discern by looking at the numbers for protection/decay... all the data is there...or I'm just sleepy :coffee:

The one on top is the best choice (at least according to the secret formula)

Not really what I meant, but thanks for trying.

Then describe more clearly because this tool can do all you ask at start post.

The current Armor Adviser only allows you to pick 1 creature and maturity, so it's only good to tell you which of the armors you select are best for the 1 creature-maturity. In other words, too little info.

The Armor vs Mobs page lets you pick multiple armors and lists all creatures and maturities, but I find it tedious to sort through because its too much data (over 1000 lines).

I don't think it's what want Simon wants, but what I would like anyway is a form of the Armor vs Mobs that would "collapse" the maturities that give minimum damage for a specific creature, and possibly "collapse" all maturities for a creature where even young does more than minimum damage. This way, in "one quick glance" you could see which creature-maturity does just-above-minimum damage.

:twocents:

Post 800

So, i guess what simon wants is an Armor vs Mob screen, but instead of telling the dmg and decay, it tells what is the best armor suited to a particular mob and maturity. The selection of armors can be defined like in Armor vs Mob, or somehow stored. Another interesting concept is using all combinations of armor and plates, so the screen shows what's the best of the best (most optimized) armor available to that maturity.

EDIT: POST 800!!!!!

Ok let me explain in more detail.

You log in.

You access a page, where you see all available armors plates. You tick in a little box next to the armor/plate you own.

Like I would tick in Pixie, Rascal, Gremlin, Tbird L, Martial L etc etc. And all my plates.

Then when I go to a mob, say Ambulimax, on that page there will be a little box advicing which armor is best suited from what I have ticked in I own.

Maybe it would say Rascal + 2A, eco, avg dmg. Then list down to the most unsuitable armor I own.

Not that the most unsuitable is really of any interest. But atleast the top 3 selections. Maybe one list for least damage, and one for best eco.

I hope this better explains what it is I'm seeking.

I use the Armor vs Mobs alot, but it's very tedious having to enter armor and plate every time (maybe its saveable in some way, I've never checked really.).

Back