Armor Decay Change?

drifter

Old Alpha
Society
Pyrates Of Calypso
Kilter Drifter Aurora
Hi all.. over the last few days of hunting .. my armor has taken slightly more decay than "normal (ie .. last VU)" Can anyone confirm or deny this?

drifter said:
Hi all.. over the last few days of hunting .. my armor has taken slightly more decay than "normal (ie .. last VU)" Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Mobs hit harder, faster and in longer lucky strikes.

Now stop whinning and live with it. Things will go back to normal in time.

Naw .. not whining. I have no problems with decay (ooo a couple more ped :p ) .. was just wondering if this was an overall shift.

that was a little harsh.. and i didnt detect any whining. just sounded like curiousity to me. i agree, nothing could be done about it, but why that sort of response? i have heard other people thinking the same thing drifter, is it true? he he, no way to tell other than doing some sort of b4 and after comparison study. but, seems like people ask that question after every VU. maybe mr.proper is just tired of hearing the question.

Hehe no worries.. I have a bit thicker skin than that.

And I can definetly understand the being tired of seeing the same old threads pop up. Like the "how do I profit on hunting" threads.

Who knows.. maybe Mr. Proper just woke up and hasnt had coffee yet ;) .

mrproper said:
Mobs hit harder, faster and in longer lucky strikes.

Now stop whinning and live with it. Things will go back to normal in time.

Actually, this is a very good question and not whining at all you anti-whiner whiner ;)

and i havnt noticed any of the the things you said, nor a higher decay... then again, i have been hunting a bit diffrent mobs then Ive done last few VU´s

lol yeah stop whining mrproper.. damn can't a person even ask a sensible question around here?

My data says that armor decays is exactly the same way of last VU of the tests made so far.

But armor decays total might seem to be slighty increased since many mobs average damage seems to be increased.

MG Mighty said:
My data says that armor decays is exactly the same way of last VU of the tests made so far.

But armor decays total might seem to be slighty increased since many mobs average damage seems to be increased.

Then there is my answer. Thanks much!! Someone is putting hormones in the monsters food then!!

I blame Marco !!... i think... :p

My recent data shows that armor decays the same, and indeed mobs often miss and hit in longer rows. Usually up to 4-5 times. You get the feeling that they don't hurt you too much, and by the 5th hit, when you expected to still be alive, you do wonder a bit.

Back