Armor decay off?

Status

Pant

Provider
Society
Cyclic Endeavor
T.R. Pant Pant
From the four or five hunts I have done this VU it seems that my armor/plate decay has gone way up. I started with a bot hunt East of Jason with vigi no plates, 60 ped later I would expect to see 2-3 ped in decay at most, I had almost 6. Did Atrox/Longu from the outpost NE of Jason and after 50 ped on vigi and 3a plates had nearly 8 ped decay :eek:

I have asked a few friends and some say yes some say no.

What are peopel seeing?

I'm sure that this is just another one of many ways that MA wants to suck us all dry and put more money into their gold-lined pockets.

I can see it now as if I was right there....

Marco: Hey, Jan, don't you think someone will notice that you had the development team change the decay rates with this new VU?

Jan: Come on, Marco, you know they will get over it. Besides, I got to pay for the gas in my new car out there.

Marco: Well, I just wish I didn't have to be the one they come crying to. On a lighter note, I sure like my new car too, kinda cool the whole company is driving new cars this week.

wow the conspiracy theorys are certainly flying lol

if it is an issue its the same only one that reapears almost every VU. Log a support call and see what they say.

I found the corns were ripping me to pieces when they don't hit as often normally. It could be something to do with that.

It might be part of the loot system. If the loot pool is drying up then mobs get really nasty causing more decay to help fill it up. lol

i dunno about decay, but evade seems nerfed or something, dunno. troxes seemed to hit me way more than usual. prolly some regular "right-after-VU" stuff.

and to add my view of conpiracy lol, i feel i do better average dmg, but decay on weapon is higher. :p
Myabe this is for all moddox iv users ? :d

I put a support case in, but wanted to check with the community also.

I think the standard cut and paste applies:
"EU is an ever changing dynamic universe"

Nvm, one before me necroed...

Last edited:
Well the problem is most likely that people rarely actually know how much they spend on armor. They only know it vaguely...

Check the date of the OP.

The poster above you went on a necro spamming spree today.

Status
Back