armor for M and F in 1?

golddude

Elite
Society
Irken Invaders
Ary Steve Hunter
What if MA created a armor for M and F so u do not get fustated because any 1 could use it. that would be cool but it can be crafted or looted

Now why didnt anyone else mention this before ?:rolleyes:

:dunno:
:kiss:

I have thought about this earlier.

Switch all armors to gender unrelated, because the same armor can be used on fat, thin, tall, and short avatars, but not on different sex.

If all armors will be switched so both gender can use all parts, some people would whine because most F armors are cheaper. But in the end it will even out to a stabilized markup. This will put an end to shortage of certain parts, and will make trading easier.

Only rutuba, spartacus and hermes have different models per sex.

There's always:

Stand in PA and in the TRADE CHANNEL offer to trade:

This Kind of Armor (This Gender) for This Kind of Armor (Other Gender).

Or make a post in the appropriate forum here for the same.

It works, really.

There's always:

Stand in PA and in the TRADE CHANNEL offer to trade:

This Kind of Armor (This Gender) for This Kind of Armor (Other Gender).

Or make a post in the appropriate forum here for the same.

It works, really.

Well it's working for low lvl armors without any markup.

... concidering male and female armor is about the same price now i dont see why not really :laugh:

i don't see a problem with this. it would also help with people who want to use the male knight set but have a hard time finding the male parts. ive looted like 20 female thighs from argos and not a single male part.

id say dont fix it if it aint broke, if you do this then all the prices will screw up for me as i have a f ava and dont want to pay higher markup for anything because F is still lower than M on most

then everyone will say well do it to clothing to, and then you will get M buying all the F clothing and MA wouldnt want that really..

but no i dont think it should change.

The problem is:

With all the information to new players that F armors are cheaper than the M there will be (is) a flood of F avatars. And while there are so many F avatars some (many) will become higher skilled thus the demand for bigger F armors will also increase. So eventually the F armor price will go up (and its starting already, perhaps 2 years ago)

There are a few F armors that are more expensive than M but with the burst of new higher skilled F avatars there is a storm coming.

i like the idea, would certainly make our life easier crafting. +rep

I don't really think it should change, but I would think that in the future there would be clothing/armour that molded itself to whoever wore it ;) Think of something that started out as a pair of clown pants and shrunk till they were skin tight ;)

This is the future, lets get futuristic ;)

id say dont fix it if it aint broke, if you do this then all the prices will screw up for me as i have a f ava and dont want to pay higher markup for anything because F is still lower than M on most

then everyone will say well do it to clothing to, and then you will get M buying all the F clothing and MA wouldnt want that really..

but no i dont think it should change.

there is female only clothing man. if it all went uni then it would just become scary, it bad enough when it glitches and the male avs can wear female clothing... but have people purposely wearing female only clothes would just become freaky!

There is plastic surgery :D

there is female only clothing man. if it all went uni then it would just become scary, it bad enough when it glitches and the male avs can wear female clothing... but have people purposely wearing female only clothes would just become freaky!

there is males being woman in the game so not much difference

Back