Aron, Cheater during events

Thug Life

Stalker
Society
Back on this bitch !
Well here is the whole story, Faith from TSL (The Supremacy Legion) have organized an event (TT weapons only, amps allowed) (No Armor,No Fap, Weak HP only)

Aron from R.A.B have used an ML and a Merc against me during the event (i was full health (was my tactic, save my HP as long as i can)) got hitted for 55, so almost half of my HP were gone :mad: easier for them to kill me, then he finished me on my back of course :rolleyes:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Few minutes later, i was 1st of the event, with half of my health and he came and hited me for 42.9 with a merc [sign] Butthole [/sign]
Was about to give back all the loot to faith, but he have won the event, easy with big weapon ( HE was saying that I was a cheater on the last event because i've fapped once, didn't even know we couldn't fap outside the area, was allowed in another event, of course he did the same thing)

Way to go, Cheater & Spider's Trapper, YES told them what you're doing north of orthos

[sign] Cheater [/sign]​

I hope i haven't forget anything :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say that i can confirm all of this.

Sad to see him cheat and win. When i told him that 2-Pac didn't cheat cuz i watched him, he started going off about other events.. He even blamed Belphegor for tp'ing away and healing. Thouh Belphegor tp'd cuz he was stuck in wall, he came back with little hp, meaning he did not cheat.

All in all Aron was the big cheater. He had more then allowed HP and he used guns that was not allowed.

-Faith

PECalc said:
Was it some kind of scam event?

... It was a PvP event with small weapons and no armor.

How come most of your posts seem like pure BS?..

-Faith

he traps spiders also?

u know, u could have said something before this incident also (support) :confused:

btw! barto from my soc was also in that event (u can see it on the pics) and he confirms this also :p

Jerry Aron Delux is my mentor.

I am not here to defend him... I just wanted to tell you a little story about the sort of guy he is...

Jerry sorted me out with my first gun - a Maddox I - and 20 ped of ammo - for TT+100 ped!!! Now obviously I got ripped off here and consider this a major scam. I have never seen him since, although I do recieve messages from him when he is online telling me to only use handgun as he wants me to reach 1900 handgun asap.
I have never mentioned it to him that I am aware he scammed me, but its about time i raised awareness for others, especially as i now see he is a cheater as well as a scammer.

I am actually going to be leaving the game, so can now write this safe in the knowledge I wont get endless abusive messages of him!

btw - on a side note, thank you SIR ODD - it was you who first pointed out I had been scammed - although you probably dont remember me! :D

So we got a noob ripper... Shame on you dude... :eek:
It's because of guys like these that most noobs quit PE... :(

THANATOS said:

I am not here to defend him... I just wanted to tell you a little story about the sort of guy he is...

Jerry sorted me out with my first gun - a Maddox I - and 20 ped of ammo - for TT+100 ped!!! Now obviously I got ripped off here and consider this a major scam. I have never seen him since, although I do recieve messages from him when he is online telling me to only use handgun as he wants me to reach 1900 handgun asap.

thats just evil :(
I've donated you some efd so you can buy a coloured username or something to make you feel better :)

Wow, that is messed up. Funny how once someone says something about a person like this you learn that they are a POS on every level :mad: If the guys sends you abusive messages screen them and send them to PE support urging them to lock him up.

THANATOS said:

Jerry sorted me out with my first gun - a Maddox I - and 20 ped of ammo - for TT+100 ped!!!

What a loser... KOS anyone?

Dude, that totally sucks...

You can't even trust people in events now, thats wrong. :(

how lame is that.. ?! :confused:
he's just a loser for doing such thing..

Sometimes I think a "Dung-thrower" skill would be usefull :mad:

.... I used to know this fella. pffff what a jerk.

Gosh I hate it when everyone acts so nice and by the book .. then one person .. one person comes and screw everyone over...

*shakes head*

I think I remember this dude from a looooong time ago when Ash and me were hunting on Amethera, and got shot in the back while engaging some people.

Turns out there were 2 of them, both from Red Ass Baboobs. They also quite enjoyed RT killing. I do believe this delightful "hun" was one of them.

I had people in my soc ask me why I set us friendly yo every soc but RAB. Now you know.

Never liked that guy. Guess his real character is showing abundantly clear now ;)

PECalc said:
Was it some kind of scam event?

-rep

Does every post of yours have to be such BS and unproductive? A clear trend in your postings...

dub said:
-rep

Does every post of yours have to be such BS and unproductive? A clear trend in your postings...

Hey, **** you dub. I'm -reping you in response. If it wasn't a scam event, why did the event coordinator allow that guy to use a bigger gun, while telling everybody else to use a small gun? Was the guy with the big gun in cahoots with the organizer to use big guns in a small gun event? Why did you all not use big guns too?

Also, I'm the only person in this thread that isn't BSing, except for the person that started the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faith said:
... It was a PvP event with small weapons and no armor.

How come most of your posts seem like pure BS?..

-Faith

It's not BS, you're just too stupid to follow what I'm saying.

flaming eachother in this thread stops now.
Use Pm's if you have anything else to tell eachother.

When people do stuff like this in events its very important that you and the rest of the people give him a negative vote
Unless he got a lot of positives to go on he'll be excluded from similar events as long as the event organiser keeps the 1000 rep limit.

PECalc said:
What is "flaming"?

wikipedia said:
Flaming is the act of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board (usually on the Internet). Such messages are called flames, and are sometimes posted in response to flamebait.

Although the trading of insults is as old as humanity, flaming on the Internet, like many other online 'actions', started in the Usenet hierarchies (although it was known to occur in the WWIVnet and FidoNet computer networks as well). A flame may have elements of a normal message, but is distinguished by its intent. A flame is typically not intended to be constructive, to further clarify a discussion, or to persuade other people. The motive for flaming is often not dialectic, but rather social or psychological. Sometimes, flamers are attempting to assert their authority, or establish a position of superiority. Occasionally, flamers wish to upset and offend other members of the forum, in which case they are trolls. Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject. Finally, some consider flaming to be a great way to let off steam, though the receiving party may be less than pleased.

Similarly, a normal, non-flame message may have elements of a flame -- it may be hostile, for example -- but it is not a flame if it is seriously intended to advance the discussion.

The word flaming is also sometimes used for long, intensive and heated discussions, even though insults do not occur.

There, you have your answer.
Now, back on topic.

Akoz said:
When people do stuff like this in events its very important that you and the rest of the people give him a negative vote
Unless he got a lot of positives to go on he'll be excluded from similar events as long as the event organiser keeps the 1000 rep limit.

gave him some -rep, faith did the same thing ;)

Love thay Wikipidia ;)
Always so informative, you can never go wrong :cool:

wanda said:
thats just evil :(
I've donated you some efd so you can buy a coloured username or something to make you feel better :)

lol thanks!

I should clear one thing up - i am not quitting because of Aron - Technically I am not quitting, its only Thanatos my avatar that is going. I decided to start again with a fresh avatar and will transfer my skills over. I figure I have made many mistakes and know a bit more about what I am doing now and fancied a fresh start.
No idiot like Aron will make me quit when there are so many decent people out there... besides, I am adicted and get the shakes if i dont get my nightly fix...:laugh:

i would like to say please remember that the man in question is aron not eron so please dont confuse me for someone who is less honest. i havent had any confusions about this but as a prentivitve measure i thought i would point out its not me, and i work rather hard to maintain a good and honest noobie rep.

Eron TheCaptain said:
i would like to say please remember that the man in question is aron not eron so please dont confuse me for someone who is less honest. i havent had any confusions about this but as a prentivitve measure i thought i would point out its not me, and i work rather hard to maintain a good and honest noobie rep.

don't worry, you're not MEdium HP, not in R.A.S (red ass baboons) so no mistake possible :D

THANATOS said:
btw - on a side note, thank you SIR ODD - it was you who first pointed out I had been scammed - although you probably dont remember me! :D

Hmm, slight memory of you, glad I could point you in the right direction (even though it was too late...also donate some efd on my behalf) :cool:

Back