Arrival messages not fading

iancampbell

Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Christopher Chris Kinnison
Anyone else had this bug? Some of the time, for me at least, the message that pops up on screen when you arrive at a location (and usually fades after a few seconds) is not going away. It's distracting, and also prevents dragging the health bar off mobs.

Yes I've had this happen a couple of times.

I did a relog to clear it, I haven't tried teleporting to another destination though - that may also work?

Anyone else had this bug? Some of the time, for me at least, the message that pops up on screen when you arrive at a location (and usually fades after a few seconds) is not going away. It's distracting, and also prevents dragging the health bar off mobs.

I had this bug once, did not reappear after relog.

This happens to me almost everytime. Very frustrating.

yep, it also covers up my desktop icon / shortcuts.

click on an area of the screen that the banner doesn't cover that clears it up for me.

I've had that too a lot since the previous VU, and unfortunately it doesn't go away when you tp to another place.

I've found that the banner only stays if you try to do some actions while the client is still loading the data from the teleportation. Staying still (boring, yes) till the banner starts fading seems to solve things.

Back