FYI: Arsonistic Chip/Strike Chip - The great way to improve DPS significantly.

nlnforever

Prowler
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung
Hello everyone, I am a noob in MF community :laugh:. So what I am going to share maybe outdated and laughable, but I want to share my joy after finding that Arsonistic Chip or any other MF Strike Chip improve our dps in hunting significantly.

Those Chips have high Damage and slow cooldown. However, the great thing is that after using the chip, I can switch to any other weapon instantly. It means that every 10 seconds, I can have one shot which does 300 damage (the standard arsonistic chip III). It's a great, fun and powerful hunting gameplay that I have never experienced before.

If you have any comment on this tactic, please share.

So are u still selling it?

If you have any comment on this tactic, please share.

Exploit or bug or bug exploit :scratch2:

Bug.png

Indeed, the Arsonistic/Ignite chips are like the "amplifiers" of MindForce since you can ignite the target and switch to an attack chip, dealing damage with both at the same time... But just wait until you crit with it, that's when it's really fun :laugh:

Of course, the damage-over-time also opens for hit and run tactics (which can be enhanced by using a Metabolic Acceleration Chip for higher running speed).

Anyways, they are wonderful chips, are they not?

EDIT: Does the TEN Edition chip allow instant switch? Asking since the regular ones require a wait of ~2 seconds before switching to attack :)

It's got a 1.3sec reload. I tested it beside a standard L chip (not the TEN L chip) and it's hard to say but i think it's a fraction faster.

It's not bugged or exploit, because there is "Cooldown Group", it means that after using one Arsonistic Chip which belongs to group II, you cannot use any other chip belonging to Group II, but you can use another strike Chip which is in other group.

The Arsonistic TEN version can switch to other item almost instant, there is natural delay, but it does not matter.

Ofc I am still selling it and this thread is not open to improve its value. I am a hunter as well if you know me well. This is a great bonus for MF user, I've just bought a Pyro implant just to use this fantastic item.

Damage over time, dot, running away while doing damage...makes me think of a warlock in wow :)
Maybe soon we can fear targets, would be fun in pvp :cool:

Back