As promised : Vigi footguards (M) for EFD also Goblin (F)

timmmers

Elite
Society
Freelancer
timmmers
I've had umpteen Vigi footies and promised in another thread to EFD auction the next pair I got...and so for those still barefoot....flex your EFD on these until midnight on Sunday GMT.

vigifooties.jpg

Also these for the ladies ..hopefully n00b ladies on a tight budget.

goblinfooties.jpg

Bid on one or the other not both...and be the same sex avatar as the footies or you don't get 'em ..don't really want resellers I could just sell them myself, these are for wearing.

Good luck. :)

t

+rep for telling it like it is towards resellers mate!

Well it's true, we can all buy and sell stuff for profit...and this section needs a kick up the arse to liven it up doesn't it? :laugh:

t

Very nice of you ! +rep !

Since I also camped the gradis for quite some time, I got my set already so no bids from my side :cool:

Nice auction :)

Looted those Vigi footsies from kerberos?

> I looted mine already, from a kerberos old, after grinding through them for 1.5 months.. so I guess I"ll leave this opportunity to others...

Bump it up

GL
Regards
BB

Nice auction :)

Looted those Vigi footsies from kerberos?

> I looted mine already, from a kerberos old, after grinding through them for 1.5 months.. so I guess I"ll leave this opportunity to others...

Bump it up

GL
Regards
BB

Hate to tell you now it's about too late, but gradivores were dropping me a pair a day until the last VU for a while and I wasn't the only one.
Calmed right down now...maybe now I can loot that other vigi part which shall remain nameless after 7 months camping gasbags :laugh: . The goblin ones came from the same La off a stray caud who popped in to take the piss out of me and drop those instead of the other nice item he could have if he wanted. Wouldn't care but I don't own a (M) set myself ..and when I finally loot a vigi harness, I bet that's (F) too. :laugh:

Life :rolleyes:

t

I'll make an offer, its not much and proberly
not enough... thoug i could use a pair of shoes.

I'll offer all my EFD 4023.838 atm

500 for gob feetsies!

4100 :)

Been killing them darn Kerberos for months with no luck

I bid 15k EFD for M vigi foot.

Sitram

18K EFD for the Vigi feet.

Tick Tock...13 hrs to go.

If the winner/s happens to be on CND btw...stay there and PM me 'cos I'm there right now, save yourself a flight :)

t

18.5k EFD for the vigi footies :wtg:

TickTock...3 hrs left.

t

22K for the Vigi

22.5k efd for the bright white vigi feets :yay:

24K for the vigi feet

I guess ...I win?

I guess ...I win?

You do. :D

So does Karmic for the Goblin set.

Gotta get down off this rock and to a storage....expect a PM soon as I do.

Gratz :yay:

t

Kewl Beans! Thankyou! ;)

Many thanks to all involved, I hope everyone is happy.
sorry for the delay Karmic..

No need for Bertha to award me EFDs.......kind as it is and appreciated as it was. TYVM Jimmy.
Add that to the next one methinks.

Case closed....for now.

t

Thanks again, EFD auctions with useful stuff are great!

Back