Question: At what level is one considered uber these days?

At which level do you consider someone to be an uber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
It would be interesting to see the current take at what level nowadays one is considered an uber. Considering there's some people at lvl 200-400+.

You can only pick one choice in the poll so choose the closest choice in the poll that you consider a player an uber.

I’d say lvl150+ and 400hp.

Feel everyone I see in game is near lvl 100 so nothing special any more….
When I see Great “something” master that’s when I’m like ah. Uber.

The old 250 hp in 2005-2006 era i say is like 500 hp+ now

So far i know those avatars with 500 hp +

Messi
Evey
Failvrin
JBK
Dan (not sure if still above 500,possbile he chipped out)
Crappy

Last edited:
There's nothing "uber" about being able to have a macro set up and cycle for hours on end without "rest". That's just a monetary difference between players, where some can afford a macroable keyboard / mouse, have a huge wallet to cycle with, etc etc.

Personaly, an Uber is and always has been someone with knowledge on how to handle this game in it's entirety and never associated to a profession level. People who are able to help others achieve something through teaching them "the ropes", while still maintaining their level of secrecy as to how they efectively maintain their economical balance in the game. That's uber.
People who know how to get stuff done, maintain a proper revenue are uber.

In this game information is power, and an uber is someone who holds this knowledge and does whatever he wishes with it.

In this game, having over 9000 hp, whatever item or whatever profession level, doesnt make you anything special, it just means you have enough resources to do so. If anything, it identifies you as somewhat of a narcissist if you believe this to be "uber".

Don't get me wrong though, while they are still great feats of endurance (not taking that away from the achievers), given the current context, it's quite meaningless... Before it used to be an effort to achieve them, whereas now it's really just resource management and macro spamming.

every game is a pyramid. yes there is a handful of 500 hp's and below there is ? 100 400 hp's and below there are 1k of 300 hp it is notmal.
EU has not a "Catchup" system because levelling cost and skills would devalue
as per HP it is pretty clear that as someonje takes "the nanoblade path" they grow fast wso i am prettysure that soon more 500s will arrive.
same for twen dagger users.

at 150 one can use whatever weapon so it is a uber to me. defining UBER as someone that can use all endgame content and gears

do not confuse UBER with WHALE. this game is a small POND, not a SEA... we see some USD in it but compared to some "non RCE" where some whales throw in 10k per week to keep ladder position this is baby toy.

There's nothing "uber" about being able to have a macro set up and cycle for hours on end without "rest". That's just a monetary difference between players, where some can afford a macroable keyboard / mouse, have a huge wallet to cycle with, etc etc.

Personaly, an Uber is and always has been someone with knowledge on how to handle this game in it's entirety and never associated to a profession level. People who are able to help others achieve something through teaching them "the ropes", while still maintaining their level of secrecy as to how they efectively maintain their economical balance in the game. That's uber.

In this game information is power, and an uber is someone who holds this knowledge and does whatever he wishes with it.

In this game, having over 9000 hp, whatever item or whatever profession level, doesnt make you anything special, it just means you have enough resources to do so. If anything, it identifies you as somewhat of a narcissist if you believe this to be "uber".

Don't get me wrong though, while they are still great feats of endurance (not taking that away from the achievers), given the current context, it's quite meaningless... Before it used to be an effort to achieve them, whereas now it's really just resource management and macro spamming.

Im a old player. Uber in my eyes. Is when 10 soc memebers trying to kill 1 person on a land claim in land grab. Without manage to kill him :D

ChatGPT.

What is an uber in entropia universe?

---

In Entropia Universe, "Uber" refers to a type of vehicle that can be used for transportation within the game. These vehicles are designed to resemble real-world cars, and can be purchased from other players or obtained through various in-game events or promotions.

Using an Uber vehicle in Entropia Universe allows players to quickly travel from one location to another within the game world. It can be especially useful for traveling long distances or for reaching areas that are difficult to access by foot.

It is important to note that while Uber vehicles in Entropia Universe can be used for transportation, they are not affiliated with the real-world ride-sharing company.

---

All hail our new AI overlords!

Uber is a state, is not defined by a certain parameter.If you reach any parameter is not like a secret society will put a label on your forehead and you will be called uber from now on.
Everyone has their definition of what uber is and it has to do a lot with how you encountered with them or what shocked you when you seen them first time.
You can be a whale and not be an uber, you can be an uber and not be a whale.
For some uber means to help others, to be humble, to never deposit, to have 200 strength, to have 80 sweat gatherer, to win events, to loot items, to kill mulciber, to be good in pvp, at the end of the day uber is what you see, not what it is.

I remember once a story an uber inspired me said and he said he did a test being stand still in pvp4 for 3 hours but watching his monitor to see who attacked him or better said to see who has the guts to attack him.For 3 hours people seen him but nobody attacked him because they were scared of him :)
Now pvp is dead i guess everyone can be there for 3 hours :), we are all ubers.

ChatGPT.

---

In Entropia Universe, "Uber" refers to a type of vehicle that can be used for transportation within the game. These vehicles are designed to resemble real-world cars, and can be purchased from other players or obtained through various in-game events or promotions.

Using an Uber vehicle in Entropia Universe allows players to quickly travel from one location to another within the game world. It can be especially useful for traveling long distances or for reaching areas that are difficult to access by foot.

It is important to note that while Uber vehicles in Entropia Universe can be used for transportation, they are not affiliated with the real-world ride-sharing company.

---

Allright next time im at an outpost and want to get back to the TP ima send Messi a pm to take me there.

The old 250 hp in 2005-2006 era

Attaining tough was always one of the best metrics for Uber as it wasn't just about Profession lvl but cross skilling and building up your Ava with a variety of skills.

This obviously changed with skill HP changes and pushed this further as well of addition of Meta codex. Since a staple of being Uber was how much stamina do they have and other attributes. Attributes showed how many missions they grinded and how much they actually played the game instead of just either chipping in skills.

If we are gonna push the bar again a good metric for becoming Uber I'd say is 900 Total attributes. There are many seasoned players that might have decent HP but need more attributes or have the attributes but haven't built their HP yet. So once on the other side of 900 Attributes you begin your journey into the abyss of skills needed to become something of legend eventually. How you end up or the story you create is up too you and can't be measure by any one specific Metric. Only then will you be truly Uber.

Possible it's been said already, but the criteria here and most discussion too is centered around hunting. Profession levels are going to look pretty different for mining or crafting, largely because our profession levels scale very differently. In mining for instance, you're pretty much maxed out on near all tools at level 60.

100 in mining is definitely someone pretty dedicated, but profession levels just don't show as much in mining as hunting levels do.

ChatGPT.

---

---

I've asked ChatGPT the same based on current poll data and all posts so far with the exception of yours, and some troll ones. Here's what it replied, kinda spot on don't you think?
--- ChatGPT ---
To be considered an Uber in Entropia Universe, a player should have a combination of high levels in professions, high Evasion/Looting, high HP and high attributes, as well as a mastery level understanding of all the core mechanics of the game. This means they have achieved a level of success in the game that requires knowledge, skill, and dedication. Additionally, they should have a reputation of helping others and being humble.
---
Though it seems so far in terms of level, we have most votes going into lvl 150 or 100 animal looter/evade or >400 hp. Interesting how the meta has moved. I would welcome everyone to vote or post your thoughts on what an uber actually is as well.

Attaining tough was always one of the best metrics for Uber as it wasn't just about Profession lvl but cross skilling and building up your Ava with a variety of skills.
From what I've noticed, when you scan someone, the rating it shows is not static. It's dynamic and changes based on who is scanning and who is being scanned.

For example, a new avatar may scan me and it says Tough but you may scan me and it says Weak.

From what I've noticed, when you scan someone, the rating it shows is not static. It's dynamic and changes based on who is scanning and who is being scanned.

For example, a new avatar may scan me and it says Tough but you may scan me and it says Weak.
For your health it will change depending on your current health, I believe.

To me an uber is someone that has achieved feats and someone you look at to gain motivation. Messi is a prime example of what an uber to me is. Too bad you can't really get feats anymore as there are not many events that are big and competitive.

Ended up not voting because the more I play this game, the more I realize my perception of what an Uber is changes constantly. I personally think as of this moment, it all just boils down to if you respect the person enough to be an Uber whether its because of their game knowledge, achievements, success within the game, personality/being humble etc.

Being an Uber isn't quantifiable to me with profession levels or HP or gear, because everything nowadays is so easily achievable with just throwing money at the game or automating your gameplay which isn't hard to do if you have the resources available. I've seen players who have been here for over 15+ years with some of the best gear available and some of the highest skill levels in the game but I don't consider them an Uber just due to respect alone.

As someone mentioned that isn't how it works. Tough means over 250 HP. Period. There are health levels and whatever your current HP is will determine what it says.

I think Uber now means 500 HP

You can have 500 HP and be a noob though. Lets take Bori for example one of the biggest depositors in recent history buying up ALL the ESI's when starting and chipping in and buying all types of gear. All it takes is 1 scan to see the low Attributes and realize he is a noob and hasn't played the game yet. He hasn't grinded or traversed the Universe.

Which is why Attributes have always been a huge indicator of in game activity. You could grind 1 mob all day and chip in tons of commando and have 500 HP but you haven't played the game yet. You haven't explored or done any of the old Irons or new Meta. You haven't skilled in space or mined and done other in game activities that "Can't be chipped in "

Always found it interesting when scanning some very skilled players before Meta that would have 3 stamina. They choose to not be Uber. They choose to not do the Mang Chang stamina mission or explore and grind various professions to raise attributes high naturally before eating attribute tokens. Being Uber is a way of life that is more than just HP.

PS - Shout out to Bori for buying my 900 PED ESI never will forget that.

Last edited:
As someone mentioned that isn't how it works. Tough means over 250 HP. Period. There are health levels and whatever your current HP is will determine what it says.
Well, fwiw when I found this out, I was lower than 250hp and was showing as Tough to my disciple but to friend with higher HP I was showing as Weak. Perhaps it changed.

Whatever is above my level 🙃

Finally made it to 100(old standard for uber) and I'm certainly not uber! I'd say that's somewhere around mid level these days.

I do like the idea though that uber can mean more than just levels, and it certainly does in terms of not just knowledge but an actual understanding. The gear makes sense too but only if your using it I guess.

Should also be extra credit for all those who have successfully dodged their way past all the salty/ conspiracy/ sky is falling "players ". 🤔

I guess though it really doesn't matter, who I see as uber may not see it themselves, and you may have a different view too.

The person with only 150 HP is uber to the person with only 80 hp. This logic continues all the way up to 500hp+ that's why there is always the drive to keep getting higher skills.

In all honesty, I think these days being uber is less about what your skill level is and more about how much cash you've blown on your gear setup and your bankroll for daily cycle lol. Could be level 80 but have a 100k+ gun/amp, 60k armor...etc. and be cycling 30k peds every single day. On the other hand you could be level 200 but still just spend your days hunting punies on a shoe string budget.

To echo a few of the comments here, I think the old idea of an Uber had something a little more unquantifiable, what the French call a certain.... "I don't know what".

It's definitely not all about Gear, Skills and Cycle. Plenty of people with 200k+ ped gear, high hp and killing big mobs 24/7 seem to have little clue as to how the game works or don't participate outside their own bubble - I wouldn't classify them as Ubers.

If we follow the original design and meta of Entropia from the beginning, than we have to pick Level 100 Looter.

It used to be that an uber would, by sheer design of the game, be anyone who had achieved level 100 in any hunting profession, because that was where a hunter would have maximized the "eco" factor, and by extension, their returns.

With Loot 2.0, MA moved the goal post a little further and so now, level 100 Looter is the new meta for maximizing returns and therefore the new uberdom.

The only reason to redefine uber threshold higher than that would be if there is just too many at that level, but I have a feeling MA will eventually have to step in and "redefine" it themselves whenever that happens.

Pretty much what I was thinking tbh. Nothing else to add. Spot on comment !
🥱

Im a old player. Uber in my eyes. Is when 10 soc memebers trying to kill 1 person on a land claim in land grab. Without manage to kill him :D
I like this lighthearted yet accurate definition! :LOL:

Another tell tale sign of an über(hunter) was that green dot shooting across your radar faster than binary liquid can propell a bullet, and when you zoom in on it with your old sneak-a-peak-o-scope, the bastard(ess) is hunting the largest nasties in nothing but the orange jumpsuit while you and your armored team gets sent home early via death express.

Back