ATH Kill Spree

Gratz on the Pk streak man ;)

And the 2 ped return barely covered the ammo spent killing him :laugh:

Warants Pwnz

Grats Guys!!! :thumbup:

lol you didnt break 100!

i love the window of death that pops up with that cash

Gratz you 2 :beerchugaglug:

Neomaven, how did you manage to post Stykers' screenshot??

Way to go man! Gratz!

uber deepest Gratz to both of you :D

wow, 8k narc and 10k blaus is the reward for killing spree?

LoL, Neomaven, did you loot all that narc and blausarium off of poor newb miners, or were you hauling it around to begin with?

BTW would have been cool if Stryker could have gotten a PvP HoF or something from that loot, was pretty sweet :D.

safara said:

You didn't know?
Neomaven is just Strykers second avatar :laugh:

Gratz neo, nice spree!

Gratz Neomavan! Well deserved, that must have taken a looong time :laugh:

many funny posts here i must say :dunce:

BruuD said:
You didn't know?
Neomaven is just Strykers second avatar :laugh:

Gratz neo, nice spree!

:umn:
I knew there was sumthing :laugh:

safara said:
Gratz you 2 :beerchugaglug:

I couldnt find mine (didnt have PEAss running), so Stryker sent me his screenshot so I could post it.

Gratz Neomaven, with the crap loot I had at the rig last night at least I can take some minor comfort in knowing I contributed (twice) to your spree.

Hope you werent too annoyed by all my jumping around the 2nd time, in my defence I was just trying to build up the loot pool round the rig :laugh:

As someone a bit uneducated about the whole killing spree thing... that 3k ped loot that Stryker got; was it what Neomaven was carrying, or was it loot pool funds, and if it was Neomavens' stuff......did it get given back?

lol, nice one
and for future reference if stryker is not available and you are in the mood of 'letting', i'll be happy to oblige - no really ....

Hurrikane said:
As someone a bit uneducated about the whole killing spree thing... that 3k ped loot that Stryker got; was it what Neomaven was carrying, or was it loot pool funds, and if it was Neomavens' stuff......did it get given back?
The resources are stuff he was carrying, the 2ped someodd pec was from the loot pool. And yes, I would imagine he gave the resources back.

id be pritty pissed if i lost 2k+ ped in pvp let alone anywhere in the game

Haxtor moogle said:
id be pritty pissed if i lost 2k+ ped in pvp let alone anywhere in the game

You don't get it?

Everything was planed.... do you think someone would go in PVP3 to craft? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Uber gratz Neo!

That was very nice done :)

Luri

Nice spree
congratulations Neo

;) Very very nice... Congratulation for the spree !!! And gratz Stryker for the loot... :wtg:

Back