ATH: More than 300k skills?

Archangel

Old Alpha
Simon "Archangel" Steelling
Who the hell has more than this crazy amount of skills in total?

Come on do an outing!

Or much better betray the real ubers. What rumor you know? :D

Give me your hints together with values. I will update the list:

Rank ... Name ... Total Skills

1. Dan Dan Petrov 600k
2. Neomaven . 514k
3. Joda VVV ... 504k
4. Jor ... 470k
5. Skalman ... 450k
6. Grave ... 420k
7. Star ... 420k
8. Cobra ... 409k
9. cK Angel ... 400k
10. Focus ... 362k
11. Stryker ... 350k
12. Voland ... 335k
13. Neo Sharp ... 330k
14. Ter ... 330k
15. Godspeed ... 315k
16. Kimmi ... 305k
17. Starman ... 300k
18. Rony ... 300k
19. Optima ... 300k
20. Liga ... 300k
21. Zed ... 300k
22. Stormer ... 300k
23. Buck ... 300k
24. Mirandax ... 300k
25. Avery ... 300k
26. CC .... 300k
27. Jay Lee Beene ... 300k
28. Silverfox ... 300k
29. Stoikow ... 300k
30. Dodgy ... 300k
31. David Maniac Goliath ... 300k
32. Flavius ... 300k
33. Mrs Peel ... 300k

Note: The most values are just 3rd-party infos. I can not guarantee for the correctness.

Thx to all for the information in your postings and the private messages!

Last edited:
I dont really see the point of this thread, but that is the fun fact about forums, you can post anything and its up to the person to read it or not.

BTW, I have 72k skills, does that put in me rank #1 for now? :)

alot of people can write 300.. 600k.. skills...
but few wanna prove it...

Alot of ppl can buy 300k skills... What would be the point of knowing, in this situation?

Neo, Skalman, Joda. List complete.. possibly forever. lol

Neo, Skalman, Joda. List complete.. possibly forever. lol

Wrong ! That list is not complete.
I will not give names away, as I don't know if they want to make it public.
I'm sorry about that :(

Wrong ! That list is not complete.
I will not give names away, as I don't know if they want to make it public.
I'm sorry about that :(

lol you are sorry ??
what super secret do you think that you know.. ? identity of the most skilled playing ingame ?

It would be cool to know who rly is the most skilled player ingame, know how much skills he/she have and hp and such.. I hope that they dont keep it a secret, cause, whats the reason for doing that.. I mean, there is not rly a point for hacking their account cause they must have a gold card. If not they aint very smart :)

Apart from neomaven, 2 more avatars listed on entropedia have more than 300k:

Thorb Focus Galleck: 362k
James Jimmy Stryker: 350k

From Warants, Skalman and Starman surely have more than 300k. Probably a few more Warants too, but I'm not sure which.

From M2S, I'm guessing Joda has 450-500k, maybe even more. Star probably has 350k+ too. Maybe 1 or 2 others. From cK, Angel should easily have 300k+. From DK, Cobra has 300k+. A few others from CC and AD might also have 300k+. It's possible that Rony or someone else has 300k+ in BAHQ.

If Dan hasn't chipped out too much, then he should have 300k+ too, and I'm sure there's one or 2 surprise avatars from societies I haven't mentioned. There's a few people in AoW with 300k+ too, but not sure they want to be named ;)

There's a few people in AoW with 300k+ too, but not sure they want to be named ;)

Well if the people in AoW dont want em to know they have over 300k+ skills...
maybe not post " weee I got 300k" in achivements then :D :D

lol you are sorry ??
what super secret do you think that you know.. ? identity of the most skilled playing ingame ?

You got it all wrong. I'm not surprised though !

Buying skills... well thats the question how you value it in this list...
Neomaven has 4 sure alot of skills - but looking at his abilities makes me smile on the other hand :p he has about 5 times my skills - but i got more agility, I'm stronger, more intelligent, and my mentor rank is also higher LOL
Doesnt make me better or anything, dont get me wrong, he might have played also more skills than i did.... all i wanna say is that in my eyes played skills value more then buyed ones ;)

I'm not sure if there are many ppl left anyways which never used a Skill chip - but it would be interessting 4 sure how has most PLAYED skills ;)
If Dan still would be ingame he would be my guess 4 sure :) he had skill noone else ever heard before long time before skill implants came ingame :p

My answer wasn't all that serious, but thanks for pointing out you know more than us but don't care to share it. I'm guessing your big secret is that Cobra has 300k+.

I know there are more people, there are at least 2 of my socmates that have 300k+. It's really not much of an achievement for at least half the people on the list (You have gained experience in your implant insertion skill!), and those that really earned the skills are probably less likely to want to talk about it.

My answer wasn't all that serious, but thanks for pointing out you know more than us but don't care to share it.
If that's your conclusion... suit yourself.

I'm guessing your big secret is that Cobra has 300k+.
right... lol
I was not referring to Cobra. I was referring to several other avatars.
No, it's not my secret, but maybe it's their secret... and as I said in my initial post "I'm sorry about that".

I know there are more people, there are at least 2 of my socmates that have 300k+.

Not sharing their names ? No, I'm not going to post something like "thanks for pointing out you know more than us but don't care to share it". I leave that to you!

Ok ok, touche'. My point was that I know about others but don't want to say since it's not my business to reveal it for them, not to brag that I know something others don't, but you are right.. In doing so I basically became a hypochrit. :S

Someone called "Rx" has got way more skills then anybody you guys have mentioned here.

I saw him in camp echidna one evening.

He also had some nice adjusted infiltrator armor, that he must have got from some ubercrafter.

Ok ok, touche'. My point was that I know about others but don't want to say since it's not my business to reveal it for them, not to brag that I know something others don't
That was exactly my point, too :)

Someone called "Rx" has got way more skills then anybody you guys have mentioned here.

He also had some nice adjusted infiltrator armor, that he must have got from some ubercrafter.
That's MA undercover :D

Your joking right?

;)

Not at all. Neomaven never made a secret that he bought skills. I don't say is a bad thing to chip in, but what's the point in knowing smbdy's lvl of skills, if you have no ingame mechanism to check how much was natural and how much was chipped?

Because, aside from normal human curiosity (i am ofc curious to know sort of permanently where is the top point in EU), I think that we want to know such stuff from a certain need of idols, of models.

Well, if that model is built by plastic surgery, where's the pleasure?

:lolup: :lolup:

Reactions: 711

:rofl:
"Ubercrafter" indeed!!

Hey guys, stay on topic.
Post your rumors about avatars over 300k skills in total... :eek: :cool:

All it takes is lottery win, or a "nice inheritance" and the EU world is your skill-oyster.

Jdegre's skill "chipping optimizer" approx shows what can be bought.

$4 Million US would max most profession's.

Total skill, about 1.44m, Now, all i need to do is win the lottery......

I think Jor has over 300k but i aint to sure about that.

While I don`t care very much who has the most skills I would be more interested to know truly how they were obtained. I think many have chipped in for sure but what percentage got them through less desireable means like old exploits, botting and the like. Now that would be a surprise....or not.

Not at all. Neomaven never made a secret that he bought skills. I don't say is a bad thing to chip in, but what's the point in knowing smbdy's lvl of skills, if you have no ingame mechanism to check how much was natural and how much was chipped?

Because, aside from normal human curiosity (i am ofc curious to know sort of permanently where is the top point in EU), I think that we want to know such stuff from a certain need of idols, of models.

Well, if that model is built by plastic surgery, where's the pleasure?

Yeh, I liked it when you couldn't chip in skills, It was quiet an achievement to be the most skilled ingame, now who cares, it's just a competition to see who has (had) the fattest wallet.

Not that it was that difficult to autofap south of nymph in the old days, like some people used to do constantly.

I have never chipped any skills and I never will, I feel like its cheating, sort of like buying a level 70 character in wow instead of actually playing the game.

Back