Atrax Beach: Battle of the teams! Unlimited prize pool!

Thanks you for the response , all agreed ;)

Ok so who is the numpty who's running all the trax out of the LA? I hope its not some pisspoor ploy to gain some kind of advantage(lol) by eventeers! It just wont do any good :)

SV Creepy Mes

(The last screen was taken by me instead of hyssch the hunter that actualy globaled, I always take screens so he decided not to take it, not shure if it will be accepted)

8+2*6=20

66points :yay: (or 54 if that 200pedder is ignored)

More for SV Beach Bums! Rectum!

(The last screen was taken by me instead of hyssch the hunter that actualy globaled, I always take screens so he decided not to take it, not shure if it will be accepted)

8+2*6=20

66points :yay: (or 54 if that 200pedder is ignored)

i feel your pain ZeMag, it sucks to get the global but not have it count. The Beach Bums also missed getting correct shots of two globals yesterday if it makes you feel any better!

i feel your pain ZeMag, it sucks to get the global but not have it count. The Beach Bums also missed getting correct shots of two globals yesterday if it makes you feel any better!
makes me feel pretty good ;)

v bad Hound day today, I think we were feeling the pinch from the 22k atrax mature , anyway heres one more for the Hounds....

not realy, also, Cid may have missed one today too :(

oh well :whiner:

SV Beach Bums Feb. 03 2009

Here are two globals from tonight. There will be more. :)

82 PED Atrax Guardian

101 PED Atrax Provider

Another 1 For SV Beach Bums: 1 Atrax provider 6 points. I had a problem posting my other 2 so Oleg has done it for me. Sorry for Confusion.

Last edited:
Team Orange Juice OJ
I have no idea if we got more than theese since I pased out because of fever.
If we got more Ill post them tomorow.

Old 6 points

Total points: 6+6+6+6+6+8+8+8+7+7+6+6 = 80

Here are two globals from tonight. There will be more. :)

82 PED Atrax Guardian

101 PED Atrax Provider

how come on the second pic shows a split loot even though your team m8 isnt on radar,+no loot window,+ team is inexplicably covered up??suspicious to say the least

how come on the second pic shows a split loot even though your team m8 isnt on radar,+no loot window,+ team is inexplicably covered up??suspicious to say the least

I think that global is the same as the second one Jess posted, though for some reason the full-size pic isn't working on her post. :scratch2:

I think these are the shots that Jess meant to post for her 2nd and 3rd shots.

101 PED Atrax Provider (6 pts)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

72 PED Atrax Mature (8 pts)

So with that plus her 55 PED Atrax Provider (6) and Twitchie's 82 PED Guardian (8), that's another 28 points to give us 135 total.

Apologies for the confusion:)

Originally Posted by slasha

Yes sorry that was my global, i posted 3 but two did not work on my post, so Oleg has posted the 2 i could'nt. One of them is the so called suspicious one. Very sorry for the Confusion.

12 points more (hope Einstein is doing the math) :D

I've accepted the suspecious and unclear screenshots for now, but these will be the last ones i accept! :silly2:

So please on the screenies I want to see:
Time and Location
Loot messages (so i can see who got the loot), looter has to take the screenshot, otherwise that global could have happened anywhere ;)
Team members.

Thanks! :D

Prize: 429 PED

The scoreboard:
  1. SV Beach Bums: 141 points
  2. GloryHound Irregulars: 105 points
  3. Orange Juice OJ: 80 points
  4. SV Creepy Mess: 78 points
  5. The Chosen Few: 25 points

Damn it Einstein is Mes, Creepy Mes :D I knew that name would bring us problems :D

And thanks for accepting the screen :)

The Chosen Few

We couldn't buy a global last night... Here's our only one:

Our luck will need to change or we'll be the ones heading for the early bath.

25+8=33

For the GloryHounds: 73 PED Mature

Orange Juice OJ reporting in 3 more globals.
Global #2 is another strange pic. If it is not accepted I understand, but i provide 2 pics of it. The pic from the looter only has the cords, but the timestamp in the waterprint (+1hour, swedish time), pic 2 has all info, but is not from the looter.

I have found allo Old several times, if anyone would global on them is that also 7 points?

Allo 7 points

Provider 6 points

Mature 8 points

Total points: 6+6+6+6+6+8+8+8+7+7+6+6+7+6+8 = 101

Einstein since you are online, is this one a valid screen?
He died just before he got the global and did not get the Thunderbird in the lootwindow.

6 points

Total points: 6+6+6+6+6+8+8+8+7+7+6+6+7+6+8+6 = 107

Last edited:
One more

78+6=84points :yay:

Back