Atrax Paradise KICKOFF PARTY

Status
Did i still win anything? 132 PED Alpha

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Akoz do these count towards the other competition? or de we have to repost there too?

Another one: 61 PED Dominant, forgot to press c and p. But you can see the time on my PE-assistant.

Last edited:
One of the small ones - 114 ped

Ok i was bored so i decided to update. Since no duplicates are allowed i didnt take those into account:

100+ PED

1.Rava Dominatus Crispus (EF name: Dominatus)
2. Emiric Sava VAHU (EF name: Savra)
3.Baldur BB Baggler (EF name: Baggler)
4. Dodge ViperGTS Xtreme (EF name: ViperGTS)
5. Lucky Challenge Star (EF name: LuckyStar)
6. Oberon Oberon de Monmur (EF name: Oberon)
7. Team WWW.PELINKS.NET (EF name: Eld)
8.Trekktor SilentKnight ExoKnight (EF name:ExoKnight)
9. Ami Trabin Trabin (EF name: Trabin)
10. Arithon Blackblood Treestone (EF name: Blackblood)
11. Vintage Yquem Port (EF name: Yquem)

Entry without location and date:
1. Rob Rapido Green (EF name: Rapido)

250+ PED
1. arendil oredin do'urden (EF name: cacail)
2. Camble Explicit Hollister (EF name: Explicit)
3. Ashby A-Dog Nova (EF name: atomicdog)

Akoz i just checked if time and location were present in the screenshot. Not whether they were within the boundaries of the contest.

Explicit said:
Wait so if I get a 250+ i get a Courage Chip and an LWT chip? or is it just a Courage chip. And you say its only limited to 1 win per person (for that prize? [lwt 1 win or courage 1 win? ] on 2 different screen shots. This is assuming you only get a courage chip for a 250+) ???
As I already said:
Akoz said:
If you get anything above 250 ped you will get a courage chip instead of the laser chip you have already secured.

Teilk said:
I need help here. Call me computer illiterate if you will, but i cant seem to upload my screenies from peass......I got a couple globals on the land that I would like to enter, and I have been trying for a day and a half to post em....help.... :(
First make sure you save the file as a jpeg image. Then open firefox or explorer and go to entropiaforum. Click "Gallery" on top of this page and follow the procedure. You cannot upload through paintshop. First save the image, then upload through entropiaforum.

Blackblood said:
Akoz do these count towards the other competition? or de we have to repost there too?

You have to repost them in the other competition. Time and coords are needed though.

Highest so far:
Team ATL/ C ou le hof? 2024 PED

250+
arendil oredin do'urden
Camble Explicit Hollister
Ashby A-Dog Nova

100+
Rava Dominatus Crispus
Baldur BB Baggler
Dodge ViperGTS Xtreme
Lucky Challenge Star
Oberon Oberon de Monmur
Team PELINKS
Trekkto SilentKnight ExoKnight
Ami Trabin Trabin
Arithon Blackblood Threestone
Vintage Yquem Port
Burebista Bury Dacul

This means there are 2 more courage chips without owner and 9 more LWT chips! keep hunting! :)

Those that would like their chips today can meet me at Nate valley 17:00 MA time. Note though that when you accept one prize you cannot advance later!

Teilk said:
I need help here. Call me computer illiterate if you will, but i cant seem to upload my screenies from peass......I got a couple globals on the land that I would like to enter, and I have been trying for a day and a half to post em....help.... :(

Still havent figured it out...

Teilk said:
Still havent figured it out...
Have you managed to save the screenshot to your computer somewhere with a .jpg extension?

no, they seem to all be bmp images....any suggestions on alternate programs that save as .jpg's?

shift + Right-click the file choose "open in" and choose ms paint.
Then go on the file meny and choose "save as" and then choose jpg format.

Then:
Click gallery on this site and upload the file

where is this entry? :rolleyes:

"Highest so far:
Team ATL/ C ou le hof? 2024 PED"

Wasn`t able to find it, and I`m curious about items.

ok, it seems to have cut off location now....will try to get it right...on my peass for some reason its stretching the picsand cutting off the bottoms....I will get it right eventually

Eld said:
where is this entry? :rolleyes:

"Highest so far:
Team ATL/ C ou le hof? 2024 PED"

Wasn`t able to find it, and I`m curious about items.
Savra's second entry

akoz - can you confirm where and when the meet is. Several people have grouped at the Nate TP at 17:00 - is this the correct place ?

Nope, there's still some available, I think ;) And the highest HoF competition is still running too :)

YAHOOOO !! 104 :) was close

Last edited:
Highest hof part of the competition got exactly 1 hour remaining

The remaining chip got no timeout. First to claim it gets it
Still 2 courage chips and 8 LWT chips unclaimed I believe. or was it 7... :)

Akoz said:
I am also very interested in all sorts of feedback on the current settings.
I am considering to increase spawnrate with one to two more DNAs. If anyone have some thoughts on this after hunting on the area please let me know!

Here's my feedback:

I love this place now. It's great, and no w4nky prowlers and stalkers with ridiculous damage potential! :)

I think the density and spawn rate at the moment is good, I personally am not interested in it changing from current.

AkiranBlade said:
Here's my feedback:

I love this place now. It's great, and no w4nky prowlers and stalkers with ridiculous damage potential! :)

I think the density and spawn rate at the moment is good, I personally am not interested in it changing from current.

I totally agree, for the mid-level hunter it is perfect now. Increasing the spawn doesnt seem like a good idea to me, since atrax have a tendency to swarm you and are highly aggressive. Even with the crowd gathered for this competition i always had a free red dot in sight

:)

ok so to clarify my opinion ... i love akoz lands especially baby longu land and think his comps give u the extra reason to spend that extra 200ped...

but with spawnings i think guardian to dominant is great just perfect in the midlle of easy and hard are guard and domis ( for me at least :p ) but with spawning i think it is way over maxed like longu land u wnt to be able to take one on at a time and when ur done with ammo be able to walk ouut through all the gaps bettwen red dots ( have to be noob to uderstand) ....... mac mannan ylir the previous owner of this land had max spawn with stalker and under cuase he cud do them easily and it kept away the miners :p or so he tells me... so to summarise

medium spawnings....

and guard to domi ...

other then that go akoz ;)

Akoz said:
shift + Right-click the file choose "open in" and choose ms paint.
Then go on the file meny and choose "save as" and then choose jpg format.

Then:
Click gallery on this site and upload the file

or use this ;)
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/GrabClipSave-Download-2130.html

imo the best screenshot thingi there is ;)
good pictures and only 200kb..
and you dont have to go in to paint and paste it there, you chose in the program were ya want the pictures to come when pressing your "printscreen" button ;)

Some of your soc members use to kill hunters in that area, it's like they get out the customers from your shop.Atm maby u have many customers, but tomorow this acts maby will cost u,who knows

shaman said:
Some of your soc members use to kill hunters in that area, it's like they get out the customers from your shop.Atm maby u have many customers, but tomorow this acts maby will cost u,who knows

whos soc members?
Do you got names?

Venus said:
wasnt me... :girl:

It better not be... !

The remaining chips will be given out on thursday at 17:00 MA time at Nea's place. (I'll try to remember beeing there on time this time :p)

Theres still 1 courage chip and 7 LWT chips unclaimed if I counted correctly.
If these are still unclaimed at 17:00 on thursday I think I'll call that the end of this event and include them at an event at a later time.

Akoz said:
If these are still unclaimed at 17:00 on thursday I think I'll call that the end of this event and include them at an event at a later time.
*preys fervently that noone get the courage chip to be able to win another one later :D*

Heres my uberloot from earlier.

Status
Back