atrox marauder

SirAttack

Prowler
Society
cK Coat Killers
Sir SirAttack Attack
new maturity level on atrox :) must be a new uber chalenge :D[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
SirAttack said:
new maturity level on atrox :) must be a new uber chalenge :D

... and where is this one?

Take care,
BB

as long as they don't own more intelligence than me... its ok for me... :wise:

Proberbly the same as earlier mentioned Trox Elite :)

there are also some Stalker and such around :)

closer view
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Info page2:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Damage to me without armor:
atrox_marauder_dmg_unarmored.JPG

SW Ithaca, right!

Better watch my back while hunting there from now :scared:

If you compare the stats you can see the marauder is even stronger than the atrpx elite. The atrox elite topic had a picture with it stats showing as well.

omg a trox with teeth of steel :p

w00t that one is even bigger then elite o_O

The only thing that can be said in response to this is...

LMFAO

Jesus, I need to get uber!

AkiranBlade said:
The only thing that can be said in response to this is...

LMFAO

Jesus, I need to get uber!

LOL, you need to get Marauder! This is damage in the Spider range! And I was so looking forward to beating my first AOA singlehanded! That would leave just 2 maturities, now there's Elite and Marauder above still.

I just got severely demoted! :(

damn, that´s a BIG atrox

Lol

i tried to scan one got totally bummed lol i h8 trox lol

Man it would figure the moment I get to the point where I can sucessfully tank prowlers and if I get lucky stalkers MA pops out some uber boss :eek: trox lol. Once more the need for more HP more skilling and more ped to afford a rare fap lol. ;)

lol I wonder what the cost to kill on that is and the average loots gotta be about 25ped amo to kill one

I have had as little as 3ped off a spider and it cost 15+peds to kill it.

I don't expect these bad boys to be any different!

I tanked an Alpha in my plated Gremlin setup and was proud of myself, then I tried an Old Alpha and was rapidly brought back down to Planet Calypso!

I need more armour :eek:

AkiranBlade said:
I tanked an Alpha in my plated Gremlin setup and was proud of myself, then I tried an Old Alpha and was rapidly brought back down to Planet Calypso!

I need more armour :eek:

I have EXACTLY the same experience: I can take an Alpha with relative ease, and an AOA is still way out of my league.

Not giving up though. It's either 5b plates for me, or Angel (or both, for the next step up!).

So far there are two maturities above a Warrior Elite: Warrior Exterminator and Warrior Commander. Stands to reason there's at least two maturities above Atrox Elite. Maurauder and JustPlainSilly?

:girl:

Sirhc said:
Man it would figure the moment I get to the point where I can sucessfully tank prowlers and if I get lucky stalkers MA pops out some uber boss :eek: trox lol. Once more the need for more HP more skilling and more ped to afford a rare fap lol. ;)

Maybe this rare trox will carry an rare mod fap... Only problem tho, is that only one able to tank these mobs - are ubers with uber armors - AND a mod fap :laugh: - so wtf should they get another mod fap in the first place.... :confused:

dbelinfante said:
I have EXACTLY the same experience: I can take an Alpha with relative ease, and an AOA is still way out of my league.

I think it's just a case of my evade is 'in the zone' as it is with Neconu upto Old atm. Maybe when I unlock Avoidance (hopefully relatively soon!) then perhaps the Old Alpha's will become less of a walk over (in favour of them of course!)

dub said:
So far there are two maturities above a Warrior Elite: Warrior Exterminator and Warrior Commander. Stands to reason there's at least two maturities above Atrox Elite. Maurauder and JustPlainSilly?

:girl:

This made me lmao!

nice to see more maturities implemented.

sad for a med skilled player like me that it seems only über mobs getting more über...
wonder if landowners can overcharge the maturities of say exas :)

also i would like to find some pluma maurodeurs in the wildlife, hope they drop neme as frequent as exas do vigi nowadays.

*hugs trox marauder*

just keep getting bigger and bigger :D

With the name like Marauder maybe the next one up will be something like

Swashbuckler​

:laugh:

hehe , hope someone post a pic here when it's killed..

joooooooooooorael? :D

sp00ne said:
hehe , hope someone post a pic here when it's killed..

joooooooooooorael? :D

eheheh :D Sorry m8, was taking a nap, marauder must of got away or smtg. :p

I dont think this is justplainsilly, because these mobs are meant to be team mobs.

You guys talk about mod fap... that would be the easy way to take it down.

But im sure that it can be tanked, if you got 4 healers with kit 2600 backing you up. No need for mod fap.

I dont get it. MA listens and makes new improvements and still people make fun of it. :(

Jorael said:
eheheh :D Sorry m8, was taking a nap, marauder must of got away or smtg. :p

I dont think this is justplainsilly, because these mobs are meant to be team mobs.

You guys talk about mod fap... that would be the easy way to take it down.

But im sure that it can be tanked, if you got 4 healers with kit 2600 backing you up. No need for mod fap.

I dont get it. MA listens and makes new improvements and still people make fun of it. :(

I guess this level of violence always makes me a bit giddy. But you're right: I do appreciate this new uber Atrox, it just means there are so many more challenges yet in this game - Oops - Universe.

At least people are bitching about it Joreal, surely the jokes are better :)

Maybe these really tough mobs are getting the Universe in line for the Support Weapon Systems :)

Weapons which deal in 100's of hp damage not 10's :)

<nudge /><nudge />

Sorry, I nodded off there for a bit :laugh:

AkiranBlade said:
At least people are bitching about it Joreal, surely the jokes are better :)

Maybe these really tough mobs are getting the Universe in line for the Support Weapon Systems :)

Weapons which deal in 100's of hp damage not 10's :)

Stop drooling, AkiranBlade, or you'd better start wearing Wellingtons!

w00t, I'm already wearing Waders!! My colleagues however are not impressed! :)

Back