atrox marauder

I'd like to see "power outtages" on the turrets protecting the city every now and then. Maby bot sabatoge. That would make us REALLY defend the cities. It would be uber cool to have a marauder walking around in the city. Like when that arenatrox wandered into hadshem.

Maby the next level will just be call "Atrox Uber"

Veranol said:
Maby the next level will just be call "Atrox Uber"

Atrox Omgwtfbbq would work too.

Well, I found him - now I can get my "I saw an Atrox Marauder and revived to tell about it" T-shirt.

Veranol said:
I'd like to see "power outtages" on the turrets protecting the city every now and then. Maby bot sabatoge. That would make us REALLY defend the cities. It would be uber cool to have a marauder walking around in the city. Like when that arenatrox wandered into hadshem.

yeah that would be a nice idea for that kind of bot or thorio events we saw. must be kinda annoying to fight in the middle of such an event to protect the town and seeing your mobs get nailed by the turret and your loot is gone.

people will stop making fun when they know the loot that monster contained...

Its ded!

Jorael said:
people will stop making fun when they know the loot that monster contained...
Comming info soon with screenies ;-)

Jorael said:
I dont think this is justplainsilly, because these mobs are meant to be team mobs.

HunterZ took one down about an hour ago, saw the 279(ish) ped global in chat window.

Morg said:
HunterZ took one down about an hour ago, saw the 279(ish) ped global in chat window.

he was technically in a team. just not teamed. but he needed someone else ;)

Judging by the hits of the marauder, i'd say he was using 2 faps. Mod fap does 160, beast was hitting 200ish...

Marauder loot

Nice Mob, nice loot! Supremacy shin! ;)

now that we got new maturities to mobs like this i look forward to seeing the new maturities for other mobs.

While i like wont be able to kill an atrox marauder for a very very very long time.
I cant wait to battle an exarosaur marauder or even a berycled one even a snablesnot male elite would be interesting.

While a diakiba stalker is pretty nasty i wonder how nasty a diakiba marauder would be.
Imagine getting a crit hit from an araneatrox marauder or a second entity commander or exterminator.

The idea someone mentioned earlier about occasional malfunction of the turrets.
Would really throw a wrench in the works for the newbs that use the cannons at troy to help their sweating or even CP.

In one fell swoop, MA made and update that made all us intermediates/advanced n00bs right back into noobas :laugh:

dub said:
So far there are two maturities above a Warrior Elite: Warrior Exterminator and Warrior Commander. Stands to reason there's at least two maturities above Atrox Elite. Maurauder and JustPlainSilly?

:girl:

:rofl: you got me with Maurauder and justplainsilly .. ;) +REP!

I don’t know with good faps being so limited, and skills for younger players getting harder to acquire these days, adding new mobs to old hunting grounds where people need to work on getting skills in the first place, and don’t stand an chance...

An further dividing line in the classes, and an basic need to have to be elite just to survive in PE

:rolleyes:

That beast is extreme :eek:

What's next? Atrox arch master orange eater :dunce:

No :) next will be.

"Atrox Queen Stalker Elite"

I'd place my bet on Atrox Queen Mother ... sculpted after a RL example :D or Atrox Drag Queen :laugh::laugh:

wasnt atrox slayer after marauder?

well... atleast they change something, instead of the cheap, lets make some more mobs regen. Still............. why did they get rid of the higher maturity's before ??? Feels like a dejavu

So who killed it? ATH? High maturity for that area by far.

Imagine killing a thing like that, today. It would regenerate 122,4 HP per second. :eek:

Imagine killing a queen. It would regenerate 494,2 HP per second. :eek::eek::eek:
(That's six people using maxed MMs just to keep up with the regen.)

kygon said:
wasnt atrox slayer after marauder?
Entropedia has the answer:

Hatchling
Elite
Marauder
Slayer
Queen

:)

Imagine killing a thing like that, today. It would regenerate 122,4 HP per second. :eek:

Imagine killing a queen. It would regenerate 494,2 HP per second. :eek::eek::eek:

Entropedia has the answer:

Hatchling
Elite
Marauder
Slayer
Queen

a full team with doa's, ml's and camo arms would do the JoB (i think)

(That's six people using maxed MMs just to keep up with the regen.)

I was just thinking about that.
Would be interesting to see some stats from someone killing that.

a full team with doa's, ml's and camo arms would do the JoB (i think)

I actually doubt it. ML, doa, camo usually come with 150-200 HP and not maxed stats. Even if everyone managed to do 55 average dmg/sec, that would still only be 660 dmg/sec - I think it would take over three hours of non-stop shooting to kill it. So you don't stand a chanse, seeing as it will have time to kill everyone about fifty times in that time. :cool:

LOL :laugh: ty for saying that, I missed the start post date too ofc and thought they were spawning now too

Actually, they are (few out at the rig). There's another thread about it.

Dunno why this guy felt he needed to go dig this one up, though. :laugh:

Actually, they are (few out at the rig). There's another thread about it.

Dunno why this guy felt he needed to go dig this one up, though. :laugh:

yeah ty, saw that one too now, but my head is a little dizzy now about what year we are in :eyecrazy:

Back