ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

getting pretty often globals @40 so why not register

JAN SKULL van de ven

Can you pls reg Barbara Barbarita Cherrypie for event...she has some problems loging to forum atm and she asked me to reg her. TY

Can you pls reg Barbara Barbarita Cherrypie for event...she has some problems loging to forum atm and she asked me to reg her. TY

Certainly, will start taking in account her globals starting with the time of your post :)

27th of December = time to get back to work :D Until New Year's Eve that is :D This is the latest update:

hello all :) i'm back a bit later then planed from my vacation :D(was awesome) there's lots of updating to be done and will do that tomorrow :D event is still on! keep globaling @ OLA2 and 40!

Please Register me: Lenny LL Leonard

Happy to see a rise in activity :D Keep it up guys and gals!

Today's update (also to be found in the 4th post of this thread):

Today was a day I was looking foward to...completed SILVER trox mission,and this LA was a great help with trox maturity. Took 163 ped weapons handling...to help me get hit up and closer to unlocking commando.....so thats my next goal.
Keep this great events going:)
Happy hofing ppl :) cya out there

Register to Event

I want to register.

Broken al Angels

Thank you!

Register Please:

TrisBruce Bolivar diGriz

Register Please:

TrisBruce Bolivar diGriz

Please register me:

Norman Norm Moon

I want to register.

Broken al Angels

Thank you!

Today was a day I was looking foward to...completed SILVER trox mission,and this LA was a great help with trox maturity. Took 163 ped weapons handling...to help me get hit up and closer to unlocking commando.....so thats my next goal.
Keep this great events going:)
Happy hofing ppl :) cya out there

Congratulations are in order! :D Very happy to hear you enjoy the land and the events :D Waiting for gold now :D

Slinkii Butterknife Thundersauce

Slinkii Butterknife Thundersauce :cool:

Event Update:

Also congratulations to Jamie Rogue Ferguson for Atrox Guardian 1 433 PED Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:18:31 :D First uber of 2015 on OLA 40 :D

Bump ! Mayhem is over, Longtooths aren't fun, hunt some trox and get some ped :D Don't forget to tell your friends!

Please register me:

Chris Dakota Dors

Lots of globals today, loot is good I presume :D Hunt some trox!

Back to troxies

Got about 10 globals really quick on a team last night. Gonna start doing more solo trox hunts here again for the event :D glad its still going on.

Fox FM superb

Back