HoF: Atrox young 22k

Status

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
Before I went to bed I decided to go into Dome 4 and take out the rest of my HL8 L-gun. I guess that was a good choice :wtg:.

Said and done, the HL8 broke down so I had to switch to my DOA Loudmouth. Actually I do not have good skill for this big gun, but it's a really fun gun to kill mobs with. It's not an ecco gun for me, but I don't mind since I even can't spell to eco.

A good friend of mine has teach me how to play eco, I will from now on follow his advice :) This loot will become a part of an Adj Fap (I'll need to get rid of the DOA for sure).

Well, enough of the talking - let us see the image!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I really didn't see that one coming, so I missed to take the screen shot when there was a lot of yellow light. There is a bit of the HOF light at the top of the screen, in the trees. Since I am curious about how many PEDs other avatars is carrying, even if it doesn't matter, I do not censor my PED amount.

Thanks NEVERDIE, for buying this awesome hunting space CND. I love it! This is my biggest loot in EU so far! :yay:

Cheers,
Minken
:)

Last edited:
holy jezus ! thats one nice dinosaur :) gratz :yay:

nice hof, congratz :yay:

Last edited:
wee nice gz :)

Congratulations

Coooool

Gratz!!

Heh, so that's where miner's peds went :laugh:

Gratz ;)

Holy raptor jesus thats a big one! :D Grats on the young! :D
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Grattis fan!

I bet Neverdie thanks u too, gratz! ;p

huge gratz and gl getting the adj!

Gratz!

And hey, when did you sneak in and borrow my outfit when I wasn't looking!?!

big gratz very nice Trox :yay:

I was in that dome mining at the time when you got that. I just thought to myself nahhh can't be here has to be Ithaca. lol

Wow! Nicely done! Big grats! :yay::wtg::yay:

Nice one gratz ;)

nice, grats!!! ;D

nice, grats!!! ;D

Before I went to bed I decided to go into Dome 4 and take out the rest of my HL8 L-gun. I guess that was a good choice

Congrats Minken! Hahaha - funny to see you here old buddy! You definatly did the right choice! We need to talk more about this - give my regards to everyone else!

May the stars guide you for yet another hunt like that! :)

/Idus :cool:

nice one!! big gz!:yay:

give us this day, our daily trox.

lead us not into temptation to kill ambu, for thine is the kindgom and the power and the glory, mighty atrox slayer.

gratz!

:D

Grattis !!!!

Gratz!!! Atrox hate me when it comes to loot, but I guess I may have to camp them sometime due to all the 20k plus loots. Maybe I'll get lucky. :ahh:

Many thanks, everyone! At this point, the quarter has reached the bottom so to speak. I've now reallised what I really got this night. :yay:

Thats one fat atrox :eek::eek:

CND 4ever!!
Congratulations

Status
Back