Attention All Australians

Hello to all fellow aussies =)

Soc Name: Mad Wolves
Activities: Hunt, Mine, Craft & other
State: NSW - why live anywhere else? ... lol :laugh:

ill be sending my pm shortly & its about time the land down under gave the rest of the world a run for their money/PED ;)

I think a sub forum within EF is the best way to go. The last thing I need is another forum to visit. Easy to keep checking it while logged on here.

Just setting up something like our Wof team section is enough.

I agree - I'd prefer sub forum within EF - don't want to have another forum to visit :)

* Full avatar name: Ix-Chel The Pink Bots
* Society name: Defenders Of Calypso
* Main activity in game: Healer, Hunter and Miner
* State/Territory:VIC

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

* Full avatar name: Sunny SunG Day
* Society name: Free Balling ( I mean 'lancing' lol )
* Main activity in game: Hunter and Miner
* State/Territory:Beautiful Gold Coast, QLD

Oi Oi Oi!!!:wtg:

*Dan BoogZ Unknown

*Antipodean Army

*Hunter

*Victoria

:)

I think a sub forum within EF is the best way to go. The last thing I need is another forum to visit. Easy to keep checking it while logged on here.

Just setting up something like our Wof team section is enough.

You got a good point there, multiple forums does become a royal pain.
Maybe if we do the aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi chant enough times in 711 ear, he will create the subforum out of shear needing some peace and quiet again :rofl:

~ Sparkz

My details:

* Full avatar name: Shadow Griffindor Oldlander
* Society name: Perseus
* State - NSW
* Main activity in game: Hunting 70%; Mining/crafting 30%

Looking forward to aussie timezone events :wtg:

If you need hosting, and can't arrange something with Neomaven here on EF, then I have some spare space and PHPBB running - currently hosts DK forums, but I'm sure with a bit of effort it could host an Aussie forum.

Was not planning on doing something like that for a while, but if people are interested it can be organised.

- Deathifier

Wait a sec - I just realised something. We already have a forum perfectly suited to this. Have a look - we've already got the Aussie banners up and everything.

forum.southernfortress.com.au

It's VERY easy for us to dedicate a big section of this (if not the whole bloody thing) to Aussies, and we would absolutely love it if we had a whole bunch of Aussies at our forum all the time. In fact, I'm going to ask vantastic to do it right now. I'll link you all up when it's done.

Ok ANZACS.

Bagman, we have a discussion solution for you.

Please, everyone come to forum.southernfortress.com.au and register. If you scroll down the index page, you will see that the third forum is called "ANZAC MUSTER POINT", and that's been specifically designed to meet the needs of this thread.

At this stage, it has four subforums:

The Bar
The Pool Table
The Dart Board
The Dunny

You're welcome to use it to your heart's content, if it fits our purpose. If you'd like us to make any changes, please let us know!

Can we Yank's at least come and visit???:laugh:;)

Of course you can... but your first post must be "Australianised" in some way or another :p

ie. G'day mate!

Side note: If you don't get an activation code, please check your spam box... I can activate accounts manually though which I'll endeavour to do regularly.

Last edited:
Gday All,

So I found some new aussies and they will be posting soon and after looking off the missing list I have had a few leads on where to find the missing.

Some other news is that I am going to post a brief outline of an event in an email and be sending it round to you all but I need you all to let me know if there is any particular day and times you prefer which suits the majority. I will start a vote thread with some basics in the events topic soon.

Please check over the list and see if we can get the one hundred aussies on file for our future networking.

Just an update to bump the page!

Cheers all and see you in game.....

Bags

Okies I found ya post, add me to ya list :)
ava; Miss Firefly Jane
soc; Terra Verde
Activities; 40% Hunting, 25% crafting, 15% trading, 10% mentoring, 5% mining, 5% goofing.

Cheers Bagman, catch ya in game :D

ooops 4got where I live for a sec lol :rolleyes:

state; Queensland :yay:

btw what's in that bag of yours? Tricks, sticks, diamonds & pearls :scratch2: I'll send ya PM with other details asap too.

Cheers & GL :cool:

:D This a creamer of a post Bags, great to see all the Oceania and SE Asia and Pacific nations participant' s drifting in :yay:

New Zealand ...superb.
Singapore superb
any other Southern Oceania participants, please post!

I guess there are some constraints for the net in Southern Oceania aside from OZ , NZ and SE Asia.

Hoping to see others from this 'neck of the woods'?

Common.... Solomons, Vanuatu, PNG, anyone close to the Equator :D

Post up!

Uncle OZ wants you :beerchug:

Bagman... I finally registered...

* Full avatar name: Quaeroveritas Quar Noble
* Society name: Dragons Shadow
* Main activity in game: Hunter 75%, Miner 25%

PM will follow with full details and responses...

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

Hey Bagman

Finally found worked out how this works.. I think..!!

* Full avatar name: Spanna Mudcrab
* Society name: The Beatniks
* Main activity in game: Hunter 25%, Miner 75%

Do often have heaps of stuff to sell.. But as hunting has now got to the stage that it's not vuable .. Have now concerntrated on mining.

Hey Bagman

Opps.. Forgot to put my state in.. :rolleyes:

Queensland..:yay:

Brissbane, Albion..:wtg:

Good to see lotsa brisbane and coasters joining in. Perhaps a social knees up could be organised soon.

Bump for the ockers

My curvaceous flatmates avatar ;) I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I posted it here.

Full avatar name: Halley "Fembot" Noridor
Society name: Freelancer
Main activity in game: Trader
State/Territory: Western Australia

her forum account is Darkewulfe, I think :scratch2:

Bumpedy Bump

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Oui Oui Oui Bump

Common Aussies !

Gday All,

Here is a mate who is always in game but seldom in here so I am posting on his behalf...

Soc Name: Freelancer
Activities: Hunt, Mine, Craft & other
State/Territory: QLD

Found a few more aussies but please check the list of soc members and if your in the society then please contact the other named aussies and get them in here.

Doing up some artwork for event Im planning and will be finalising the rules after consulting some event gurus...:yay:

Dont forget the GO3 Expo for all those living in and around Perth or those who want to hop a cheap flight from the discount carriers and come along. There is plenty of info about the Expo in the forum so make sure you check it out.

Okay continue with the registering...cheersv:cool:

Bags

Hi there,
I guess I should add myself and my GF to the list. We are from Denmark, currently in London UK, but should be in Wellington NZ from late August.

Gatzo Dr Biizle Biizle
Eco Dragonfire Valkyrie
Both from Doctors of Knowledge
Both 95% hunting

We'll keep an eye out for events :)

Hello Fellow Aussies

well i've been told i have to add my details on here

Avatar Name: Dean Dcmight Harris
Soc Name: Global Alliance
Activities: 60% Hunter, 30% Crafter, 10% Miner
State/Territory: QLD

cant wait for details on Events

Nice one Bags

Full avatar name: Buster Westy Westmoreland
Society name: The Dung Kickers
Main activity in game: In order of majority of time spent (Miner, Hunter, Crafter)
State/Territory: VIC

Will pm the rest.

Update - Progress

Gday fellow aussies...

If you havent received a reply to your pm...never fear...I will get to it this week. I have been flying backwards and forwards to NSW from QLD with work plus organising the upcoming event, uni has started again and my family commitments but i will get to you.

Please can those in the societies listed of those still missing please contact their soc leaders or teamates and hunt these players done and twist their arms if need be to get on the list. Why? Well as you may or may not know - Australia did really well in the yearly WOF08 event but our luck with hofs/globals faded as well as our numbers could not compete with larger nations. As a country known for its love of competition, this list will provide organisers of the next aussie WOF team a valuable resource to draw its team from. I would like to get those wishing to compete in events and those looking to harness the opportunities for aussies to share and collaborate on projects to be listed in one easy form.

I have talked to a number of aussies feeling alone, sorta left out from their socs or bored as a freelancer and I think that our network of strong players can make a difference....IF YOU NEED HELP OR WANT TO HELP PLEASE YELL OUT....ITS NOT A SIGN OF WEAKNESS TO NEED HELP AND ITS NOT DETRIMENTAL TO US AS STRONGER PLAYERS TO ASSIST FELLOW AUSSIES!!!!

Contacts like these in game may prove fruitful in real life too.

We need to be organised and community minded for us all to reap the benefits of such a positive move of becoming registered and part of the aussie EU community.

Thanks to you all for your continued support!!!

Good luck out there.

Bags :D

G'day Everyone :)

* Full avatar name: Jade Kaliah Elite
* Society name: EvE Players
* Main activity in game: Hunter & Miner
* State/Territory: Sydney, NSW

Will send a PM later almost 3am lol

Back