• Bercycled (prov? guard?)

Votes: 66 21.4%
  • Both Exarosaur and Bercycled

Votes: 124 40.1%
  • Other

Votes: 49 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was there last night for just a small hour. Bery density seems fine but the exa density could easily be upped. Spent way too much time just running arround with an empty radar.

Oh and if there's ever a combibo LA I think I'll ask MA for a tent so I can setup my own little lodge and live there forever. :)

Eld said:
Why not put some gaudatergus, plaumatergus or some low lv mob with maxed maturiy? Those can drop some nice items. The best item you can get from exo is vigi helmet and that`s kinda cheap.

Its not possible at the moment. No DNA.

Gratz Akoz, your new land is an excellent place to hunt!

I give it 9/10, I'd only suggest upping the density by just a little, twice I found myself with no red dots on the radar. Idealy I'd have 2-3 dots plus the mob I'm fighting at all times, just so I don't have to wander around looking for the next target.

Thanks again.

My vote would go for the Exarosaurs. Cornundacaudas are all over Eudoria and Berys.. well they jump :tongue2:

But if you do put Berys then make them smaller, on the size of the bigger Exos (which shouldn't be older the Dominant - you get more exp hunting a lot of smaller ones, anyway) :)

Btw. I hate argos ;)

Edit: I read you added Berycleds along with the exas. I'm tempted to come online and try it out :dunce:

Was there again for a 2k Ammo run.

Exa can be more ... maturity is good, most Provider / Doms and few Alphas.

Berrys, saw Alpha.. lil hard for Opalo and Goblin Amour... needed to use Backup Gun;)

Spawn on berrys can also be lil more.

Loot was not good not bad.. so keep it on

greetz

it might be a better idea to have just one mob type at a time? ie have 3 bery dnas or 3 exas and switch between the 2 to see what ppl prefer. maybe even young longu (yeah right) or young allos could be a pretty cool mob to have in your area, else there is always the cornus you can hope to get dna for or the argos (when they become available). otherwise maybe sticking to one mob only will be a good start

Zylex said:
it might be a better idea to have just one mob type at a time? ie have 3 bery dnas or 3 exas and switch between the 2 to see what ppl prefer. maybe even young longu (yeah right) or young allos could be a pretty cool mob to have in your area, else there is always the cornus you can hope to get dna for or the argos (when they become available). otherwise maybe sticking to one mob only will be a good start
Well thats the point of the poll mate ;)

I have now increased the exaro population a bit. Im not sure if it's enough though.
If you find very few mobs try the NW and NE corner though. People seem to miss those areas.

Jimmy B said:
Its not possible at the moment. No DNA.

I wonder how did Neverdie get prancers, snables and such on the asteroid. Those weren`t there by default when the asteroid had opened?

Eld said:
I wonder how did Neverdie get prancers, snables and such on the asteroid. Those weren`t there by default when the asteroid had opened?

they were....

Nozzy said:
they were....

well yeah Snable were,k but no prancers and i`m 99% sure no prancer was there when CND opened, my soc leader Seeker does the mob chart for CND, and he confirmed it.

lol i was guessing you could see the return from each land individually like with lg areas which i think now is probably wrong :p
but if you can then you can use the poll for the beginning and just test if its better to have 1 of them or both. the amount of ppl hunting there will determine your returns and the amount of ppl hunting will determine what settings most ppl prefer :)
but like i said i guess you cant your taxes for each land each day, but maybe im wrong :)

Went there, loot started ok, then went bad. Except for that, it's hard with the berries, if you get the huge ones on you not even a decent armor and fap will help you take them down with Opalo, this is the purpose right?

So, exa are ok, berry could use lesser maturity, but the mob ratio was weird, we killed 2 berycled for 3 exas, it should have been one berry each 2 exarosaurs. Plus there were times when we found ourselves without red dots on the map so we had to find a way to go. More mobs please!

Went there Sunday. It really wasn't a good hunt. We killed a few things on the west end and ran to about the middle before finding a few more. Loot was terrible. We ran on to about 2/3 the length and then turned around and ran back southeast. We killed anything in our path, but it wasn't much. Loot never got any good.

I hope the spawn is increased, expecially on the Exo's.

It's a great area, nice and large. Just needs more Mob's.

DarkMatter

well I got a global there on Saturday and also looted a vigi helmet from exosaur and an ESI from berycled.

Why not have some merps on this land Akoz. The merp ranch is now gone, and merps can drop some really nice items: Camo Stalker over 2k, Angel parts, Gremlin gloves ... Up to dominant these merps can be hunted with opalo.

Never got an axe in loot and got 2 from your cleds yesterday. Thanks!

Eld said:
well I got a global there on Saturday and also looted a vigi helmet from exosaur and an ESI from berycled.

Why not have some merps on this land Akoz. The merp ranch is now gone, and merps can drop some really nice items: Camo Stalker over 2k, Angel parts, Gremlin gloves ... Up to dominant these merps can be hunted with opalo.

Yes, I love merps, they can go in high maturities before they become dangerous.

mrproper said:

Have killed even stalkers with opalo but requires serious fapping :D
They do cut and stab damage as I recall.Oh and forgot to mention... I looted a MKIV from a merp a while ago :D

I got there with disciples today. Mix and maturity is fine, could add merp and/or combibo to be perfect but still quite acceptable. Exo spawn density on the other hand is somewhat disappointing. Please put more mobs!

Take care,
Buck

mrproper said:

Whaat?! Are you out of your mind?! :eek: :tongue2:
Merps are soooo annoying!
BTW, haven't checked out the land yet Akoz, but will do that soon!

BruuD said:
Whaat?! Are you out of your mind?! :eek: :tongue2:
Merps are soooo annoying!
BTW, haven't checked out the land yet Akoz, but will do that soon!

Well, I started liking merps 1 month ago, I confess, I am a merpophile :laugh: .

I like the pleasure of sadically bashing their little beedy eyed heads and furry squishy bodies to oblivion while they merp out begging calls. Have no mercy.

Plus, check my achievements.

good idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrproper said:
Well, I started liking merps 1 month ago, I confess, I am a merpophile :laugh: .

I like the pleasure of sadically bashing their little beedy eyed heads and furry squishy bodies to oblivion while they merp out begging calls. Have no mercy.

Plus, check my achievements.

Here is a reason why merps, and this is not by far the best item they can drop

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Eld said:
Here is a reason why merps, and this is not by far the best item they can drop

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sweet low tt :)

Maybe put some fatass merps too, Akoz? :D

EXA Baby!

I need more clothes in blue exo so the more of the mobs that can drop skin the better for my avas closet ^.^ :rolleyes:

TotalTwist said:
EXA Baby!

I need more clothes in blue exo so the more of the mobs that can drop skin the better for my avas closet ^.^ :rolleyes:

K word of advice. You can sell a Camo Stalker , or Angel dropped from a merp for 3k and buy shitloads of exo skins to have enough for a lifetime :laugh:

Eld said:
K word of advice. You can sell a Camo Stalker , or Angel dropped from a merp for 3k and buy shitloads of exo skins to have enough for a lifetime :laugh:

Lol I know people who have went crazy on merps and got.. yep you guessed it.. Jack all. Plus they arent as cute :p

But in the long run more dropping of angel and bad boy toys would be smarter.

TotalTwist said:
Lol I know people who have went crazy on merps and got.. yep you guessed it.. Jack all. Plus they arent as cute :p

But in the long run more dropping of angel and bad boy toys would be smarter.

Well I got some Paladin parts, Knight parts that are not quite tt food, gremlin gloves that sell tt+140 or something and MKIV that goes for tt+800, haven`t got any Camo Stalker or Angel , but then again I haven`t hunted to many.
And maybe they aren`t cute cos they deal cut and stab damage,and an impact armour won`t help u with those :D

Back