Info: Attention! Something wrong with skill value

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Today i wanted to see how much it would take me to fill a 11 ped esi with different skills, then i noticed the algorythm wasnt right depending on the skill i wanted to extract.

Let me explain, I'm having 7900 anatomy skills, it would take 21 skill to fill a chip, now i'm checking LWT at 6900 skills and it ask me 22 skill to fill the same esi, now i'm checking my Markmanship at 7250 and i'm being asked 36 skills to fill the 11 ped esi. LWT which have less total skill ask me less than mms which have more total skill, something wrong right ?
Another exemple 5200 evade ask me 100 skill to fill the esi, while 5150 IRD ask only 94..

7900=21 7250=36 6900=22 :confused:

Wasnt it the more skill you have lower the skill needed to fill an esi is ? I'm just trying to understand because it sound extremly weird!

This is sometimes the case. You should be able to find a graph somewhere on here showing the best fit for tt value of skills. The graph is sinusoidal. This basically makes very small slow downs and speed ups in skilling often. So at certain skill levels it can be easier to gain a level than it was a few hundred levels b4 and this will be reflected by how much fits on a chip.

This probably makes no sense, but I know what I mean :D I'll try and find the graph on here.

Edit
tool-fit.gif

Last edited:
everything works fine since last update i think.....

there are borders where skillgains move faster or slower doesnt matter much if it is 7k or 7.2k or 6k or 6.2k,same way it works for chipping in ....so sometimes u have a bigger skillgain or less skillgain,same the other way.

If i extract HG @ 14k on a 250 ped esi it has space for 150 lvl only,but if i extract a random skill at ~14.5k there is would be space for 230 lvl

same way it worked for me b4 vu 10.0

regards

Okey i just found it extremly strange testing alot of differents skill and somehow most of the high valued one require more skill to filll an esi no matter how high skilled i am (anyway i'm not planning on chiping out, was just curious to see what it would take me to fill an esi with differents skills)

Uni: thanks, i knew system was working like that in some way, but why is the graph different for every skills and it seems actually skills which are hard to get like evade or first aid ask more skill point to fill an esi.

Here is an exemple 5600 first aid 67 skills for a 11esi vs courage at 5500 where it only take 55 u'd notice courage is less skiled but also more profitable to extract (esi TT)

Last edited:
<Space reserved for doer and jimmyB to come in and say:

"Congratulations on "discovering" something we've known for well over 2years, and is fully documented on entropedia and the forums"
>

:)

Back