Help: Attributes page not displaying correctly

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Hi all,

I don't know if you guys noticed but, the Attributes pages on the Skills, menu since couple of VUs does not have percentage anymore, if you just reached 150 HP, let's say, and you stay online all the way to 151 HP you won't see the percentage progress from 150 to 151, you will just noticed the message when you reached 151 unless you don't log-out/log-in

It is very annoying because I usually look at that before I log out and I cannot see how much I have reached during my session and also I am to tired to log in again to see.

I think the problem is from the time MA removed the percentage display for the Attributes or it is a bug

Please fix this MA and also I ask other players to post here if they noticed also

Regards,

Sorry, but I don't recall the attributes page in the Skills window - or any other skills in any category - ever having had a % or decimal point progress displayed.

This only occurs in the Professions window, afaik.

You're both right, a small discrepancy between stating 'percentage' as a number and the 'progress bar' graphic.

The health attribute under points no longer progresses in 'real time' as you skill.
I noticed this yesterday - after a long hunt and some strength gains using a shortblade, HP didnt move. Upon relog the expected additional 1/4 health point appeared.

Ah, just the progress bar graphic for HP not updating ?

There's been posts on PCF about having to relog to see HP updates for quite a long time. Without a specific search on exactly how long, my guess would be for as long as we've had HP notifications pop up, instead of just appear in chat.

the HP bar does not move in real time, only after relog, that's right. but this has been like that for 2-3 years now, not after the last VU. i think this started with CE2 or something...

the other attributes (the "real" attributes) do change continuously during a session, though.

Shows how often i pay attention to my HP or use a shortblade :ahh:

I'm not very sure but I think last year or some time ago the life bar had percentage...

Anyway it's a bug and must be fixed

I'm not very sure but I think last year or some time ago the life bar had percentage...

Anyway it's a bug and must be fixed

which one is a bug? the attributes not showing percentages? or the HP bar not updating in real time?

for the 1st one, i hardly think it is a bug. as serica said, the skill window does not display percentages. it has never displayed it. you have the yellow bar to indicate progress (both in skills and attributes), so you can derive by visual inspection :tongue2: your progress percentage. would it be a nice thing to have? yes.

the HP bar, well, it behaves differently than other attributes; but it was also like that in the past. if you remember, long long ago, the HP value in the skill window showed your actual HP during battle, not only your max HP. so, MA decided to change it. why? i don't know. bottom line is that, yes, it seems to be a bug, but you cannot be sure; maybe MA thinks differently. send a support case and maybe they can confirm it.

You can fall from a big height with full health and see how much damage you get when you die, it should show your health with a decimal number in it... might be easier than to relog.

I consider a bug the fact the the HP bar is not real time

about the "suicide" gesture:)....it's really hard to find cliffs that high so i can die in one fall and also I would miss the whole point, that I am to tired to make some "stuff" just to see my real HP, "stuff" like jump of a cliff or relog

I will send a support case just to get another robot answer

Back