Auction bougt items immediately put into your inventory

tamlin

Prowler
tamlin
Has this change been communicated?

I just noticed that when I was at auction, bought something, it immediately entered my inventory.

Not complaining, but it surprised the hell out of me as I expected the more tedious and time-consuming version.

It's like that since VU12.8. Sure is a feature, undocumented though :)

Since the new crafting interface its been doing that, i beleive its intentional so crafters can craft quicker.

I like it as well, saves time.

Since the new crafting interface its been doing that, i beleive its intentional so crafters can craft quicker.

I like it as well, saves time.

Nah we cant click faster, cause we still have to close the crafting interface to materials to show up in crafting window.

Nah we cant click faster, cause we still have to close the crafting interface to materials to show up in crafting window.

Well not craft quicker, but get prepared or buy and get materials quicker so then you can then get back to crafting .:)

Well not craft quicker, but get prepared or buy and get materials quicker so then you can then get back to crafting .:)

Yup you are right :) Just would like this other thing also to be fixed.

i like this feature, i cant tell you how many times i have purchased a gun or armor and made it to the hunting grounds just to find that i forgot to pick up my stuff from the auctioneer :laugh:

i like this feature, i cant tell you how many times i have purchased a gun or armor and made it to the hunting grounds just to find that i forgot to pick up my stuff from the auctioneer :laugh:

Yes same here..

Omg yes, went to space a few times to repair skill... 2 times i forgot the tools... Had the welding wire tho! Lol

Kind of a nice feature, but you also don't get the popup
(which you could look back on in a given session) to tell you the amount of what you got, % paid after purchase, and such.

Which makes tracking sales/buys a bit harder, unless you do it as you buy stuff which is kind of tricky on timing.

Then again there aren't many that pencil push it that hard anyhow.

There is a drawback, though.

I'm in the habt of trawling through auction before going into space. A few times , now, I've narrowly missed unintentionally taking my purchase with me! (could be pretty disastrous if stackable). And on another occasion, I missed my MS flight because I needed to put my purchases away in storage before boarding (had forgotten to allow for that, and there was much lag at the time)

This will get less hair-raising as I become accustomed to it , no doubt. But you can't call it a time-saver! Depending on how you play, it could (and does) cost time instead!

jay :)

I kinda prefer to pick them from the won page.

Suspect the auction house will get an overhaul soon. Some sections are unused such as real life items, gem textures etc

PS: As regards convenience, I've no preference. It's swings and roundabouts. However, I heartily wish that MA would not keep changing it. It took me a very long time to get used to the new system, last time they changed it, with the result that I often left purchases behind, having forgotten that they no longer go directly into my inventory. I note that others had same problem. Now that I've finally got the hang of it, they change it back again! so that I'll inadvertently be taking items with me for ages. It's as if they're determined to trip us up! (latest ploy for feeding the pirates, before they get bored and quit?)

jay :(

auction system realy need to be redone totaly, whith much simpler navigation mayby even fast search for particulat item so you dont list everithing else (can be realy useful if you want to buy gun realy fast whith out spending time to browse evry page) many thinks can improve in that area as for geting the purchased item strait away in youre inventory i like that becose it hapens you buy gun you buy ammo then TP to hunting spot only to find out that you forgot the gun in auction house :laugh:

auction system realy need to be redone totaly, whith much simpler navigation mayby even fast search for particulat item so you dont list everithing else (can be realy useful if you want to buy gun realy fast whith out spending time to browse evry page)

You should learn how to use it than everything is fast :laugh:
Why you browse auction pages?
Want a P5a? type--> P5a
Want an Apis? type--> Apis
Want the cheapest possible new eco gun from Calytrek series? Type calytrek and sort by Markup

You should learn how to use it than everything is fast :laugh:
Why you browse auction pages?
Want a P5a? type--> P5a
Want an Apis? type--> Apis
Want the cheapest possible new eco gun from Calytrek series? Type calytrek and sort by Markup

I guss that why the put that search think for right :laugh:

i probably did not express my sellf in the right way we could for example get way to sort weapons by skill levels.

Look at when new guns came out tookk me for ever to click them read the skill lvl write it down do again on anther one you know what i mean. They could put somthing like you search by skills all guns that start at lvl 50 for example.

I hope this time i make more sance... But there is lots of room to improve.

I
i probably did not express my sellf in the right way we could for example get way to sort weapons by skill levels.

Yeah that would be nice, but you can't expect it to sort by every single criterion on the item description. Lag is bad enough already!

You can sort by skill level on Entropedia, then wriee down the weapons that interest you. (ofc that hasn't ben worknig for the new weapoms, but data should be coming in now)

jay :)

Look at when new guns came out tookk me for ever to click them read the skill lvl write it down do again on anther one you know what i mean.

But that isnt that hard either i dint wrote down anything at least, you can orientate at markup and tt value they give a lot informations already to the needed level.

Than the most new guns comes in series
Enigma L1 = Rec Level 25, Enigma L5 Level 65, Rest in between
Calytrek Spirit 1 = level 30, 2 = level 35, 3= Level 40

I mean there are really logical pattern everywhere it isnt that hard :yup:

yes dolly but if they can implement that in the game is something to look foward i know for my self is something i will use.

For example i usualy try to find weapons of lvl 55 both rifle and pistol whith MU of like 120/130%

now if i can let say filter BLP + rifle + pistol + lvl then i can just quickly look the MU part

i dont think is bad idea i belive it will help ppl to find weapons in faster way...

i dont think is bad idea i belive it will help ppl to find weapons in faster way...

I think the same, but we have tons of stuff which need to be solved first... tons of bugs, taming etc...
I for myself loose my latest gained skills everyday since 16. november when I logout and support need 4-5 days to answer any single mail and it isnt solved so far :(

So we really have other problems than making working stuff to luxurious stuff

Back