Auction disturbance

please everyone who has items on the auction file support cases ,

demand the auction time to be compensated.

or their items and auction fee returned.

This form of exploitation from Mind Ark is very unacceptable and cost a lot of money from us.

I sense a disturbance in the fo- ...auction! :silly:

(Uhm, yes, that was the most Obi-like smiley I could find)

This form of exploitation from Mind Ark is very unacceptable and cost a lot of money from us.

How does this cost money for us? :confused: I mean I can understand that traders might lose money from not being able to trade, but to others it is just a bit inconvenient, right?

What about the disturbance in the make-up masks?

actually i didnt see any disturbance in the auction. worked perfecly for me. Atleast not a down time or something

My auctions are timed to be ending during the european evening hours.
It is my observation that items only sell best around those hours.
During european daylight time there are significant less buyers, as result items usualy wont be sold or bought for a much less Market Value.

If you dont think the current diturbance is affect your economy (costing your money), you dont have to file any support cases :)

yeh about Mask.... I tt'ed my mask more than one year ago, I was already sick of waiting they to fix it, 2 years out of 7 years of the game , that is a life time in MMORPG> The only people they compensate so far were the Hangar owners, everyone else got some Re-Settlement container for items in estates...

We shouldnt give up our rights and opnions. Some people may benefite from the changes, disturbances and buggs, but some does not.

I

Last edited:
My auctions are timed to be ending during the european evening hours.
It is my observation that items only sell best around those hours.
During european daylight time there are significant less buyers, as result items usualy wont be sold or bought for a much less Market Value.

If you dont think the current diturbance is affect your economy (costing your money), you dont have to file any support cases :)

But is it actually affecting yours? If auctions that expire do not get removed form the list and you have to retrieve the items manually, how are you affected economicly?

If the disturbance in the AUCTION is the only thing that has been noticed...

We have a problem...

Quick everyone, exploit the hell out of it, then receive a slap on the wrist and waltz off with 1 hp more than everyone who didn't exploit.

I sense a disturbance in the fo- ...auction! :silly:

(Uhm, yes, that was the most Obi-like smiley I could find)

How does this cost money for us? :confused: I mean I can understand that traders might lose money from not being able to trade, but to others it is just a bit inconvenient, right?

It cost me 120 ped because the 3 people in a bidding war on my item stopped when they figured out auction was bugged. The auction ended ( well as ended as it can get right now, lol ) with a bid WAY below normal MU, I'm not thrilled about this at all.

I also have auctions that no one is bidding on, since they know they won't get the item anyhow and their peds will just be tied up due to the bug. This means I paid a fee to list the item for no reason at all, it's a realatively small cost, but still, a cost.

Extending the time on the auctions affected or canceling the auctions and refunding bids / fees are really the only way I can see to make this right. Would rather just see a time extention so I don't have to go through re-listing it all =p

Disturbances?

How about IT'S BROKEN.

already second day I can't put hovercraft for sale into auction, it says about some internal error.
So when it will be fixed? :scratch2:

Quick everyone, exploit the hell out of it, then receive a slap on the wrist and waltz off with 1 hp more than everyone who didn't exploit.

Say the guy from the soc....

So there is a mining bug, an auction bug, a mob bug, where mobs die by themselfs, there is also a bug where we can walk through other avatars now too,

but obviously these 2 bugs mining and auction is money making for MA, so i am sure the mining wont ever get fixed and auction will, because auction has too, mining is invisable so they can get away with not fixing it, just let people lose peds faster, :scratch2: :scratch2:

WHAT next all our peds dissappear from our ped cards, mine allready have because of this mining bug..... i am now totally broke, because i have been getting small small claims on foma and no claims at all, since the update.....

MA are apparently taking longer to respond to support cases than usual, they had server downtime yesterday to fix this problem :scratch2: I WANT MY NEW GUN! ARRRGH! :mad:

But is it actually affecting yours? If auctions that expire do not get removed form the list and you have to retrieve the items manually, how are you affected economicly?

Read my post first please, some of my items no longer expire within the time frame I set up for. I would have sold several items yesterday already, but they are not . My auction is target at the european evening time. Usualy during european morning hours a lot of items dont get sell at MU and the sellers have to relist their items. That cost money. I got a lot stuffs on sale right now.
A lot folks are going to pay auction fee twice instead. If the auction is privately runned by an avatar.
A lot people going to call it an exploit or scamm.

already second day I can't put hovercraft for sale into auction, it says about some internal error.
So when it will be fixed? :scratch2:
Same issue here (different vehicle), stackables seems to work.

Diturbance, MA bad jokes...

I sold a WeapponBP and it is there today too (after the Auctionperiod)....
I buy a BLPamp but I can not pick up the amp... and can not go hunting!... :confused:

Hah, so annoying.

Worst part is that this is the only thing they seem to worry about at the momen? o_O

Great to have few K ped stuck in auction now :S
Take down the server god dammit, fix the auction - fix the drop dead mobs - fix the oremining.

Logged in, saw auction still bugged, logged out....................

And this will continue until I have some clue that the bugs in this VU are fixed.

Im not sure what they mean by "a fix will be implemented as soon as possible"
Maybe for them is that next week or next month
looks like they cant fix it otherwise they would already fixed it by now.

bye items bye peds ;)

Back