Auction Fee - Calculation

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
How to Calculate Auction Fees.... I know there is fixed minimum Fee of $0.5 + Some Fee based on Markup..... How to calculate Exact Fee ? Explain in Detail.

MA changed that formula a while back and it's not accurate anymore, but it's not far from truth:)

Furthermore this only applies to items and stackables. Estate deeds and CLDs have different fee formula.

For Items and Stackables:
Auction Fee = 0.5 + ((99.5*0.75*MU) / ((1990*0.75)+MU))

Where I put the TT Value of item?

Where I put the TT Value of item?

The fee is only calculated from the markup. 1ped item selling for +100 (101ped sale) will incur the same fee as a 1k ped item selling for +100 (1100ped sale).

Oh come on really?

It's just a few quarter's in fees. This ain't preparing taxes at H and R Block.

And by the way, the game already tells you what the fee is the moment it finalizes your auction. Just write it down.

Bean counters...yesh.

I have a calculator for that. As a bonus, for stackables you get stack size optimized (if you don't want that, just treat the stack as one unit :).

Now would be fun if someone calculate aproximate how much ped MA make on auction fees only, a year.

Now would be fun if someone calculate aproximate how much ped MA make on auction fees only, a year.

Very hard to do, as most of auctions end with buyout.. Someone would have to go through all items and look at their yearly markup graphs..

Anyways i think au fee´s are very important part of mindark´s incomes. I alone am paying about 30k peds (about 80 auctions in a week, with average of 10 ped au fee(i have calculated this few times always around 10 ped for me, because some items need relisting and etc) is 800 a week, 3200 a month and 38400 (Small old time ath) in year in au fees in a year.

Oh come on really?

It's just a few quarter's in fees. This ain't preparing taxes at H and R Block.

And by the way, the game already tells you what the fee is the moment it finalizes your auction. Just write it down.

Bean counters...yesh.

Quarters? Until you have to sell high markup items. Try selling land deeds, big ESIs, or high end weapons/FAPs and see how many quarters you need.

This above formula will give auction fee when starting bid is put same as TT value of item?

This above formula will give auction fee when starting bid is put same as TT value of item?

If starting bid is same as TT value of item, then MU is 0%, and the fee is 0.5.

Because it IS the same, it's how it's programmed. There is no TT in the formula, the fee calculates ONLY from MU.

Oh I give up...

I fail you in Mathematics.... Someone else explain how the Fee would be same for item of 10 TT and 1000 TT?

A 10 ped TT item sold for 12 ped is 2 ped MU.

A 1000 ped TT item sold for 1002 ped is 2 ped MU.

Auction fee is the same.

Back