Suggestion: Auction house

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Can we remove the 5min reset on every bid? Now it favors the one who can be afk infront of the auctionhouse the most and not play the game.
If the reset timer of 5min would be removed, a real bid war would ensue and players will have more time doing other things in the game.

There still would need to be some sort of anti-sniping measure in place as people would just wait until the last minute in many cases. In other games I've played, it usually just becomes a bot sniping event at the last minute that doesn't really result in a bidding war.

A smarter option might be to up the minimum increment amount once the original time has passed rather than continue to let it be 1 ped, but also once that starts, reduce the wait time from 5 minutes to maybe 1 or 2 minutes. Basically just add a progressive change to increment and additional time added due to a bid.

Who knows, maybe they have something new in the works as part of UE5 they just weren't going to put resources into for the current game, but it seems pretty feasible to implement in the current engine too.

every day a new random thread from Mango !
you make this forum amazing !
looking forward for the next !
tomorow ? ok great !
i will be there ! i can't wait !

*feel free to ban me for saltyness*

no thx, 5 min reset ensures you wont get sniped at 1 second by a 1 ped bid.

considering the auction isnt updated in real time, but you have to refresh it to see current time, and you cant see seconds.... nah, im very happy with the 5 min reset in auction for many reasons =)

i'd even argue that if you sell something, first 5 or 10 minutes it won't even show up in auction/bids can't be placed/no one but you can see it, but instead this is a grace period for the seller to ensure the auction has been created as intended. basically to avoid selling stuff by misstake... however, i'd also like this to be optional, because sometimes you just wanna sell shit instantly when you see there are orders up, hehe.

tomorow ? ok great !

Your avatar looks great!

tomorow ? ok great !

You know a forum is dead when you get annoyed when one person writes a post in the forums :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back