Question: Auction Order System

Sw4g MaSt3r

Guardian
Society
Synergen
Sw4g MaSt3r
Wanna get this cleared up in my head. I have been playing since 2009 and I could sware when you place an order for an item on the auction house it only buys out listings at or below your set %. I was one day bidding on a few stackable items and I was getting outbid instantly by the same player. bare in mind there the player was not bidding on all the listings even though they were at a lower bid %. I sent in a support case and this is what they told me.

index.php

Entropia Universe 15.1.0 Release Notes (from 2014)​

Auction Order Improvements
Auction orders will now place bids automatically on offers with no buyout and on offers with buyouts higher than the auction order’s maximum bid. The automatic bids will be made at the lowest legal bid amount and the system will continue to raise the bid against subsequent competing bids as high as the order’s maximum price will allow. Offers with a buyout price lower than an order’s maximum price will be matched immediately at the offer’s buyout price, functioning the same as before this update.
More info

Wanna get this cleared up in my head. I have been playing since 2009 and I could sware when you place an order for an item on the auction house it only buys out listings at or below your set %. I was one day bidding on a few stackable items and I was getting outbid instantly by the same player. bare in mind there the player was not bidding on all the listings even though they were at a lower bid %. I sent in a support case and this is what they told me.

index.php

The listing you bid on was the only one within (on bids) that ended within the timeframe of the order.

Nvm, angel explained better :D

Noobs calling me a cheater because if have orders and i insta outbid them :LOL:
Was not you that was outbidding me anyway. was a while back but could have been lmao. I cant believe I didnt know this lol I feel so stupid.

Anyhow if you need a mentor ingame hit me up.

Was not you that was outbidding me anyway. was a while back but could have been lmao. I cant believe I didnt know this lol I feel so stupid.

No i had a message from an angry Russian few weeks ago :D and few before that :D

Back