Audited deeds revenue Q1-Q2 2013

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Audited revenue sharing for Planet Calypso shows that the return to Calypso Land Deed holders totaled $684,935.00 for the period.
Planet Calypso revenue share numbers have been audited by PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers), Göteborg, Sweden.

Originally Posted Here

Seems that the deeds are still paying out! :scratch2:

They do. The payment is really not bad, even now its better than most stock investments (in the short term). Its not 27-30% but any reasonable person would expect it to fluctuate with planet popularity.

I hope they finish the revamp project soon, and put certain 'legacy' items to rest so that they can begin a real advertising campaign. Would love to see the CLD's paying out 22% or more again.

- MR

Seems that the deeds are still paying out! :scratch2:

Actually, that conclusion does not directly follow from the fact that they paid out 600K in the first half of last year ;)

The 45 PED I got this week on 13 deeds is more proof (which is still lower than I got earlier on 9 deeds, so pay really went down).

Audited revenue sharing for Planet Calypso shows that the return to Calypso Land Deed holders totaled $684,935.00 for the period.
Planet Calypso revenue share numbers have been audited by PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers), Göteborg, Sweden.

Originally Posted Here

Thats almost $700,000 that could have been spent on advertising ;)......

Or could have been left in the lootpool.......

My list goes on but personally the CLD's are a great investment, if you buy a house/flat in UK to rent out you look for about 7-10% ROI. Shops, business's etc if i'm right people look for 3-6% ROI but these CLD's are paying 15-20% no brainer really.

How hard is it to understand that CLD payout does not influence the lootpool.

The PEDs that get payout would go into the pockets of FPC if CLD would not exist...

Reactions: SHY
My list goes on but personally the CLD's are a great investment, if you buy a house/flat in UK to rent out you look for about 7-10% ROI. Shops, business's etc if i'm right people look for 3-6% ROI but these CLD's are paying 15-20% no brainer really.

But you forgot 1 thing - other things you mentioned actually exist in real life and you receive real cash, good luck getting anything back from CLD if MA goes bust and even if they stay alive, you have to wait for months before you can convert peds back to USD.

But you forgot 1 thing - other things you mentioned actually exist in real life and you receive real cash, good luck getting anything back from CLD if MA goes bust and even if they stay alive, you have to wait for months before you can convert peds back to USD.

Same problem with any investment irl. If the company goes bust, so does your money. MA are no different

Rgds

Ace

Just don't put all your egs in the same basket as in rl investments. Put 10-15% of your money in CLD's and categories that investment as high risk. Put rest in shares and bonds in rl.

How hard is it to understand that CLD payout does not influence the lootpool.

The PEDs that get payout would go into the pockets of FPC if CLD would not exist...

As a matter of fact, CLD payouts DO affect the lootpool. I use the money to play the game more than I otherwise would. So I get a payout each week, which I immediately send back into the game. That is effectively a monthly deposit of 160 PED which would not be cycled otherwise.

I got the CLD for the longterm. I hope I am not the only one left :)

As a matter of fact, CLD payouts DO affect the lootpool. I use the money to play the game more than I otherwise would. So I get a payout each week, which I immediately send back into the game. That is effectively a monthly deposit of 160 PED which would not be cycled otherwise.

I got the CLD for the longterm. I hope I am not the only one left :)

Nice :-D

No, youre not. I cycle a fair portion of my CLD back into the lootpool too, and I have them for the long term. I'm looking at things over a 5 year period at the very least.

So when the stock market crashes and my house price's sink below what i paid for them and I can't get someone to rent it out so it sits empty what is that?

CLD, House to rent, business or bonds they all hold risks of losing my money.... the point I make is that the CLD is paying out more ROI than any other but as pointed out some people think its the highest risked investment!

Judging on the payout in Q1-Q2 thats over 10% of the investment back(just in that 3 month period)! If I bought the $6 mil of shares I get back just over 10% ROI every 3 months that means in 30 months from first sales i'll have paid off my investment and its pure profit then on out name another investment that returns your initial investment in 2.5 years?

I love these arguments. Tell that to people who lost millions in the crash of 2008. You know, that we can get our money back. We will tell you that you are sadly misinformed and that all investments, no matter what, including real property, carry with them the risk of zero return. All it takes is the right situation and you are 100% out of your investment.

...name another investment that returns your initial investment in 2.5 years?

For me, Bitcoin. Bought in initially at between 7-12 dollars. And again at 60-80 dollars after the crash from 266.

I wonder what kinds of EU promotion the biggest deed holders are doing.
The more >>active<< players in the game, the bigger the deed payout, so the best idea IMHO would be to advertise EU to communities (online forums maybe) that should have some money to spend, not to freeloaders and never even mention that "free to play" thing.

I wonder what kinds of EU promotion the biggest deed holders are doing.
The more >>active<< players in the game, the bigger the deed payout, so the best idea IMHO would be to advertise EU to communities (online forums maybe) that should have some money to spend, not to freeloaders and never even mention that "free to play" thing.

Well, if MA were ever to accept Bitcoin as a deposit/withdrawal method they could advertiseon bitcointalk.org forum with various threads for instance, in the press section with a press release announcing themselves as a mmorce accepting bitcoins, also in the investment, speculation, marketing, gaming, gambling sections etc.

There are literally thousands of people over there with lots of money/bitcoin who are more than willing to support, use and try businesses that accept bitcoin just for the fact that they accept bitcoin.

MA would save thousands of dollars a year on credit card transaction/fraud security fees (imagine MA not having to pay the 3-11% vig per transaction that credit cards companies and money processors charge, multiplied by however many hundreds or thousands of deposits people make), but if they also use the services a a company like Coinbase which converts bitcoin to fiat immediately at the time of transaction, then they wouldn't be subject to the price volatility of bitcoin either.

Anyway, just throwing that out there.

Disclosure: I do own CLD's and Bitcoin

Well, if MA were ever to accept Bitcoin as a deposit/withdrawal method they could advertiseon bitcointalk.org forum with various threads for instance, in the press section with a press release announcing themselves as a mmorce accepting bitcoins, also in the investment, speculation, marketing, gaming, gambling sections etc.

There are literally thousands of people over there with lots of money/bitcoin who are more than willing to support, use and try businesses that accept bitcoin just for the fact that they accept bitcoin.

MA would save thousands of dollars a year on credit card transaction/fraud security fees (imagine MA not having to pay the 3-11% vig per transaction that credit cards companies and money processors charge, multiplied by however many hundreds or thousands of deposits people make), but if they also use the services a a company like Coinbase which converts bitcoin to fiat immediately at the time of transaction, then they wouldn't be subject to the price volatility of bitcoin either.

Anyway, just throwing that out there.

Disclosure: I do own CLD's and Bitcoin
+ rep.

I second that, it's a thought I agree with aswell, but just on the deposit side with instant conversion to Fiat currencies for now.

I don't think accepting Bitcoins will ever happen. It rate is hoghly fluctuating and as every firm in Europe, MA is not allowed to accept money from illegal sources. Since you can not prove, were you got your Bitcoins from, which is because they are anonymouse trades, MA would be in the sporlight because of money laundering (and no matter how you put it...those with the real big wallets did not earn them honestly with hard work, just like in LR :D)

Back