August 21st: Posts that never happened...

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
The rules are simple.

1. Give a quote the person above you never said on Aug 21st.

2. You may not (miss)quote someone who just (miss)quoted you. (at least 2 posts between your own)

3. After the quote you may say anything you want about your own quote or previrus topics, but you are limited to 21 words or less.

4. Keep it least somewhat above the belt.

5. If you post, expect to take a hit from the next guy.

I will start it off in post 2.

berta bot said:
VUxx.xxx has been released.
Read more here

Hmm I don't even know what the current vu is.

Joker said:
I have no idea what I'm doing.

too short, but too funny

dear diary,
Ran out of hair gell, spirits are low, at least I still have the orange tanning cream.

Darker black? Would that make a part invisible? Sucking in all light from around it?

I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I LOVE ROCKTROPIA! ROCKTROPIA IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN CALYPSO! I THINK I'LL GO PUNT A KITTEN BECAUSE I'M SO HYPED UP!
Dude, I know you like RT, but you need to settle yourself down.

Giving my new mothership away to the first person who replies to this post

I win, right? Or did i fail? I dont remember anymore... Candy anyone?

Last edited:
I didn't read the rules, but that's ok, its just a fun forum game :D

sorry, had to poke fun at you :D (you are supposed to put a fake quote, not a real one)

and then i told them, no i cant do that, that isnt my type of work i told them, and they laughed at me? They're just socks....

Can you please tell us more? I am quite curious about that. Kind of interesting sounding

got my prize mothership today and, first of all, checked out what I always wanted to know - is it possible to tt a MS?...
...Mm, are there any other MS-awarding events soon?

When you win another one, paint it Dark Black and be safe from pirates. Mark the places where you leave it though, or no one will ever find it again.

Help! I am a man trapped in a Woman's Avatar

don't know much else about you and too lazy to creep your profile or history

i hunt for way more peds than i can afford then complain that i hunt above my skillvl so i get bad loot and threaten to leave EU only to comeback after 5 hrs

just go hunt low lvl snables for better returns :wise:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::yay::yay::yay::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: :wise::wise::wise: I just in this game for the forum animated images

You should click on the [more] button, so many more choices for your posting entertainment

if i didnt have atrox to sweat in this armor i dont think i could do anything else. To make ped

Atrox and armor man... Try without armor, so much more effective.
And try a bigger mob, those dont give much sweat.:dunce:

Back