Auktuma's Charitable Tier Upgrading Service (ACTUS)

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!!

got 4 parts gremlin tiered up to 1.0 in less then 5 minutes !!!!!
and i even got some lucky peds :D

best service ever!

+rep auktuma

thx a lot!

Happy to serve! Thanks to SZ Enterprise for the visit! All the best for you, people!

this was to fast service just awesome :eek:

I hope it was service providing good quality as well ;)

Bump for today service. If anyone would like to get Aloode TP please meet DraKill (my socmate will help) near Port Atlantis TP. Wormhole to connect to Aloode will be cast at 18:00 if there will be any interest. Cya people!

ACTUS on PlanetCalypsoForum!

wowie bump :D Opening door to PlanetCalypsoForum, hehe
10 minutes to service!

Hi,
yesterday we had some swirlies ;) I would like to congratulate Kt KitKat Ullrinator - her tier 0.9 Ziplex Ju10 MatterSeeker been 400th item I've tiered on ACTUS and thus she HOFed getting additional 100 PED :yay:

Our list of HOFers (given at the beginning of this thread) is updated!

once again, thank you Auktuma for amazing service ;)

Nvm.. Missunderstood

But are you going to be at Aloode today ?

Last edited:
Awesome service

+rep and I'll be back :D

When will u be available auktuma? I was at aloode yesterday from 18-19 MA time and i was told u werent even on :S

When will u be available auktuma? I was at aloode yesterday from 18-19 MA time and i was told u werent even on :S

I was optimist thinking I will be able to go ACTUS after having 10 hours of lectures and practicums for students on Thursdays :/
--> Schedule for ACTUS now is corrected - I've excluded Thursdays (i.e. ACTUS service won't be provided on Thursdays). But we still will have service open for 5-6 days a week, I hope.

I would like to thank all people for active ACTUS this weekend. Today at 18:00+ I will be far away of computer and wont be able to provide ACTUS. Lets meet tomorrow.

It's my first time tier up my TT JU10 finder and I knew, Auktuma would be the best person for doing this job...

So, I went to Aloode and waiting for him since 17:50 MA time. He showed up later on and after he'd done tiering for a player (AL'fex, if I'm not wrong), he traded me and did the tiering for me...

Everything going so well and he returned my JU10 finders (The Tier 1 and the un-tier) also with some extra surprise... 2 peds lol

Well, Auktuma's surely the best tierer in EU. :wtg:

Thank you very much, bro. ;)

Can you provide service on special tiering request?

ek2600 tier 2.9 to tier 3.0 , like to insure for 150ped (uses opal and Medical Compress)

ep41 tier2.9 to tier 3.0 , like to insure for 800ped (uses opal)

m71a1 tier 1.9 to tier 2.0 , Like to insure for 7.5k ped (It do not require Opal)

mk2 tier 2.9 to tier 3.0 , like to insure for 150ped (it uses Opal)

I will like to buy insurance for all items and make it like this, I just pay you a certain amount of peds and you get the job done. I will provide all second items.

I can offer to buy 1 opal gem that can be refined into 10piles of Opals and a certain agreed amount of Bloos moss / Medical Compress, - and a certain amount of peds that you would like to do the tiering, (with insurance). So I am 100% not able to lose anything on this, but where I pay you peds to get the job done.

Or I am open for any other proposals, aslong I Can not lose anything on this.

Last edited:
ACTUS reopened, please read initial post. I hope you will like new service too. All my skills - at your service.

ACTUS reopened, please read initial post. I hope you will like new service too. All my skills - at your service.

Nice you are going on with it ^^. What is your percentage on the max salvage items? Does it work as that?

Think if you add that number, it might be a reason for noob tierers to come to you, if they can hope for better salvation rates with your level.

I just saw that percentage on an item and I assume this gets better with higher tier upgrader level. My tier upgrader level is 14 (probably due to engineering or other skills) and my max salvage is something like 15.45 or so.

Nice you are going on with it ^^. What is your percentage on the max salvage items? Does it work as that?

Think if you add that number, it might be a reason for noob tierers to come to you, if they can hope for better salvation rates with your level.

I just saw that percentage on an item and I assume this gets better with higher tier upgrader level. My tier upgrader level is 14 (probably due to engineering or other skills) and my max salvage is something like 15.45 or so.

Isn't it enough to know that I'm level 54 tier upgrader to predict that you will have better results taking my service? Or you think people need to know how much they could win on taking this charitable service? :D Uff Uff
We are dealing with statistics and is of higher significance to know MEAN on salvage and VARIANCE instead of just max. To mention I did some tests and I had rare cases when return for tier1 upgrade was just at 3-5% of initial materials on TT value (~15% cases). I could not guarantee some of you taking my service will hit that "no loots", sadly, but, hey, with your lower level you will have higher risk to hit it more frequent. But also I need to mention that on ~50% cases during my test I've had return above 15% :) And that's even above your max salvage, dear Cani Ostro. I will respect any of your choice, people, if you will trust me to tier upgrade your items or you will not. For sure there is great fun to tier upgrade your items yourself, especially if it's first case for the item to get to that tier. Again, it's your choice to pay additional for that fun or let someone to do that for you with less expenses. I'm just sure for most of you my service could be good help to save your resources, but I value more spirit of service and your trust.
Peace with you, people, best luck on your way!
/auk

Last edited:
Way to stick with it, great service by the way also :)

Someday I'll grow up to be like you :rolleyes:

Indeed you are awesome Auktuma.

Oh and thanks for letting me film you HOFing/globalling like crazy a few days ago :)

Someday I'll grow up to be like you :rolleyes:
For sure, SunnyS, for sure, I trust you will. Direction, time and patience are in meaning. Stick to help people - help is what is in high need as air or bread are. Huge area to explore.

Noob question hehe, where is Aloode? I cant seem to find that info anywhere :)

still nice service -- will meet you soon

Noob question hehe, where is Aloode? I cant seem to find that info anywhere :)

Aloode 74540 89250 Eduoria

You are a noob Joe!!! hehehe j/k But it is great service or atleast was before this last VU. Have not really looked what and how much tiering costs now. Auk is a good person to deal with though.

Aloode 74540 89250 Eduoria

You are a noob Joe!!! hehehe j/k But it is great service or atleast was before this last VU. Have not really looked what and how much tiering costs now. Auk is a good person to deal with though.

Well with current MU on pile of opals I need about 700 ish ped of it to Tier my maddox to T3 and I have a salvationrate of 12%, I think I will fine those coords... :wise:

Isn't it enough to know that I'm level 54 tier upgrader to predict that you will have better results taking my service? Or you think people need to know how much they could win on taking this charitable service? :D Uff Uff
We are dealing with statistics and is of higher significance to know MEAN on salvage and VARIANCE instead of just max. To mention I did some tests and I had rare cases when return for tier1 upgrade was just at 3-5% of initial materials on TT value (~15% cases). I could not guarantee some of you taking my service will hit that "no loots", sadly, but, hey, with your lower level you will have higher risk to hit it more frequent. But also I need to mention that on ~50% cases during my test I've had return above 15% :) And that's even above your max salvage, dear Cani Ostro. I will respect any of your choice, people, if you will trust me to tier upgrade your items or you will not. For sure there is great fun to tier upgrade your items yourself, especially if it's first case for the item to get to that tier. Again, it's your choice to pay additional for that fun or let someone to do that for you with less expenses. I'm just sure for most of you my service could be good help to save your resources, but I value more spirit of service and your trust.
Peace with you, people, best luck on your way!
/auk

No worries, I will still use the service, let the pro's handle it as I say. I was just thinking providing the number would get those people to come to you as well that actually would tier the stuff themselves, because -everyone- can tier -any- item. There is no failure anymore and many might think, hey why use that service at all?

Sorry, m8, I was just trying to help, not milking any numbers, sorry again if you got it wrong :)

Today I've tiered 2 items for my friend:

Initial data:
Shadow foot M TT=24.19; Tier 0.9
TT of materials for 1 click = 281.93

Result:
Shadow foot M TT=24.19; Tier 1.0
Remains in TT of materials for 1 click = 54.61 (19.4%!!!! --> he won extra)

Initial data:
Shadow thigh M TT=64.00; Tier 0.9
TT of materials for 1 click = 281.93

Result:
Shadow thigh M TT=64.00; Tier 1.1!!!! --> he won extra
Remains in TT of materials for 1 click = 58.37 (20.7%!!!!) --> he won extra

My friend saved like 30 PED taking my service. And this service is a donation for any of you, feel free to take it.

Last edited:
Well with current MU on pile of opals I need about 700 ish ped of it to Tier my maddox to T3 and I have a salvationrate of 12%, I think I will fine those coords... :wise:

I will be happy to help, mate. Today (tomorrow as well) I will be providing service at ACTUS time (starting at 18:00 and I probably will stay until 20:00 for tiering)

Back