Auktuma's Charitable Tier Upgrading Service (ACTUS)

3.9 --> 4.2 Gratz!

Today we've had 21st pretender signed for 1k PED :) Good luck!

2013 12 06: Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack T3.9 --> T4.2; though on material part return it been just 1.76% (grrrrrrrr!!!!!! 5.02PED) TT of 20.93% (59.82PED) max

Tier your items and win 1k PED.

Last edited:
Another amazing day

Happy 22nd and 23rd customers we had today with their items at higher tiers :yay:

2013 12 08: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful T4.9 --> T5.1
2013 12 08: Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-50 T1.9 --> T2.1

GL on winning X-mas 1k PED prize, #22 and #23.

o_O o_O

3.9 ---> 4.1 !!! :eyecrazy: :yay:

2013 12 09: A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition T3.9 --> T4.1 with 9.75% TT of materials returned (~average)

GL for 1k PED prize, #24 :)

#25: 2013 12 10: Omegaton M83 Predator T4.9 --> T5.0 with just 1.66% TT of materials returned :banghead:

grrrrrrr

#26: 2013 12 10: Isis HL8 T1.9 --> T2.0 with 20.31% TT of materials returned (of max 23.72%). Good return finally :)

Last week until winner of 1000 PED picked! Any one else joining? :)

Last week until winner of 1000 PED picked! Any one else joining? :)

I have a tier 1.9 combat mace ready for tiering. When is the deadline to meet you up?

When is the deadline to meet you up?
Some time (evening) on Sat, Dec 21 I think I will pick the winner from the list (will ask friends for blind pick of number using shuffled list; one of friends will be keeper of shuffled list and other - picker of random number and both friends will be picked right before procedure).

I'll add you in game and hopefully I can catch you sometime before the deadline. Thanks!

Welcome to the list, #27. Swirlies! :yay: Good luck to win that golden 1k.

#27: 2013 12 18: Herman RAW-404 Smuggler T0.9 --> T1.0 with 7.95% TT of materials returned (of max 25.12%).

Many thanks goes to Rattler Llama Simpsons. That been Your Achievement of first Tier 1 on RAW-404.

Last edited:
Mr. 28 has joined with:
2013 12 20: Vigilante Harness, SGA Edition T0.9 --> T1.0 with 1.42% :banghead: TT of materials returned (of max 25.12%) and
2013 12 20: Vigilante Gloves, SGA Edition T0.9 --> T1.1 :yay:with 2.83% :banghead: TT of materials returned (of max 25.12%).
Appreciate for ti

GL on the event, #28. Thanks for joining us.

Last edited:
Here we have Mr. 29 joined our team with his
2013 12 20: Finder F-105 T0.9 --> T1.1 :yay:with 18.53% :thumbup: TT of materials returned (of max 25.12%).

HF&GL!

#24 is rejoining event to add higher power. His Riker UL3 got to tier 4.

2013 12 20: Riker UL3 T3.9 --> T4.0 with 15.58% TT of materials returned (of max 20.93%).

GL!

Last half day we have on our Tiering event. This evening I will pick winner of 1000 PED.

We just had:
2013 12 21: Ranked Scorpion T5.9 --> T6.0 :yay: (first in game) with 9.14% TT of materials returned (of max 18.14%).

This morning we had some swirlies to wake me up :D Good start of the day gifted. Many thanks goes to Christian UzzzY DeSalva. Once again GL on event!

Many thanks goes also to Rattler Llama Simpsons, who donated swirlies through event earlier (#190 post). Gratz on very first in game Tier 1 on Herman RAW-404 Smuggler.

As well as it was good sign to have 46.2% success later on crafting Nanobots - Adrenaline for customer. Gratz on good timing to ask service. GL on MM.

ACTUS: The Day of Swirlies

The Day of Swirlies. Thanks peepl.
I feel not so safe of getting these :D --> We should do that that at river or lake or at least I should get special haircut (=baldy?). *Jokes*

Mr. Rattler Llama Simpsons showing Tiering Speedway Classic - 2 tiers per short time. Thanks for another good portion of adrenaline. "Fire! Fire! .... Medic! One cold beer, please....". Again, man, gratz on very first in game Tier 2 on Herman RAW-404 Smuggler.
GL on our event.

2013 12 21: Herman RAW-404 Smuggler T1.9 --> T2.0 :yay: (first in game) with 5.17% (nib tier upgrader, grrr :trout:) TT of materials returned (of max 23.73%).

Awhile later some funny story I used to make with Bilbo. Shortened:
"Bilbo: I just got my weapon to tier 1.9. Is your tiering service still available"
Auktuma: sure, I would be happy to help.
Bilbo: Is it possible to have collateral?
Auktuma: Sure, how much you wish?
Bilbo(puts his weapon into trade window): If possible - 100k.
Auktuma(checked just damage section): joker :)
Auktuma(in mind :scratch2:: cool jokes to ask 100k for nib weapon [98%] or smart guy to get 100k collateral for nib gun and run away [2%]...)
Bilbo getting surprised to get the response after showing BLP version of modmerc, uber gun.
Auktuma (after checking attacks per minute section, wakes up :jawdrop:): Wow, uber toy. Excuse, it's OK 100k collat."

That was it. Happen for us at times to miss something. Good when that turns into some good joke for us, hehe.

2013 12 21: Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition T1.9 --> T2.0 :yay: (first in game) with 8.19% TT of materials returned (of max 23.73%).

The honor about that tier reached should go to Mr.scout bilbo nisse. Thanks, man, for letting me tier it. Nice toy you got, gratz!

GL today.

I'm in minds to start working on picking winner at ~19:00 MA time. Delay could happen. But I will post later here the procedure I used and the results.

Last edited:
I've chosen the number 648 and confirm i have no idea what im picking the number for :D

Using number 648 given to me by "Blastoise Meculus Yariboro" I confirm that winner of the event is "Rattler Llama Simpsons"

Finally I resume our pre-Christmas event is over and we congratulate
Rattler Llama Simpsons
to be the winner of 1000 Project Entropia Dollars​

I will be working to explain rules we had in detail soon.

added later:
The winner had 102 event points of total 1034 gathered by all 19 participants on event. I've been trusted to tier 33 items during the event with average tier at 2.89 (tiers 1...7). Trying to be most objective I haven't announced rules I've had in mind from very beginning. From one point of view - to prevent any "exploiting" if any and on the other had - not to reduce some fun thinking about that Auktuma's "black box". Due to it cost nothing to participants and really due to my high skills most participants were winners: we had higher tiers on many items (uber ones are 6.1, 5.1, 4.2, 4.1 - extra tiers are uber rare on higher) and quite good returns at times in compare to what it would have been if participants would have tiered themselve (97%, 97%, 80% of MY maximal return what itself is highest whoever could get on tiering). I havent had any profit on this and my intention was not just to donate 1000 PED to the winner but also to have some some fun for all of us. Well, I think we do succeeded :D

Several words about rules now I've used on calculating that event points.
What I thought to count it was
1) tier level - it was meant as respect to entropians who reached highest tier levels and it been taken not depending on item quality. To give green light even for newcommer who would have brought to tier his 6.9 tier opalo to have good odds to win event. Tier level multiplied by 10 gave event points.
2) activity on event = items tiered by participant. That was just to reward active entropians also. After the event (=today) tiered items for each participant were sorted from top tiers to lowest. Top item tier brought 100% of it's event points calculated according rule 1. While event item points of any next items been reducing by 25%. Etc. second item gave just 75% of it's initial event points calculated according rule 1, while 3rd item - 75% of 75% and so on.
3) we know it's amazing fun and honor to have swirlies and announcement as a HOF or especially ATH on any activity, not excluding tiering. That's type of some addict for many to have it. I'm not one, myself, but respect others who are. "Heya, I live!" So, I could have not felt well if not rewarding donators of swirlies. Added extra 50 event points. And as on rule 2 regarding item count - extra event points of any next HOF been reduced also by 25%

So these were rules used by me to calculate event points. Participants haven't had any details about rules. To mention - the winner, Mr. Rattler Llama Simpsons, wasn't the participant with highest event points. He had just 10% chance to be picked of 19 participants.

Thanks goes to Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro and Selena Lena Green for accepting to help me and stay as independent judges today at this final picking the winner stage. Selena had the list from me and Meculus, not knowing about Selena had list, he has been asked to pick random number and post on forum (and tell to Selena). Selena identified the winner according to the number.

I'm sure I will have more of such type of events in future. Thanks to all who participated on the event or who spread word about it!

Best luck for you all, Entropians.

(done)

Last edited:
Once again

:yay::yay::yay:
Rattler Llama Simpsons
to be the winner of 1000 Project Entropia Dollars

Contact me in game for Prize transfer.

Event is over but free tiering is always open :)

Last edited:
Once again

Rattler Llama Simpsons
to be the winner of 1000 Project Entropia Dollars

Contact me in game for Prize transfer.

Event is over but free tiering is always open :)

Big gratz man :yay:

5.9 --> 6.3 !!!!!!! (+0.3 wow)

Service going it's usual life after the event (free tiering).
Today we had uber sweet results on tiering to tier 6.
Mmmmmmmm:

2014 01 04: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition T5.9 --> T6.3 :yay:with 9.72% :thumbup: TT of materials returned (of max 18.15%).

Gratz on good timing.

Thanks Auktuma for a splendid job on my frontier ... Highly recommended :)

Angel

Thanks Auktuma for a splendid job on my frontier ... Highly recommended :)

Thanks for your visit. Happy to serve ;)

Yesterday we've had one more nice result - socmate's EMT Kit Ek-2600 got to tier 4.3 (3.9-->4.3 :yay:).
Extra points on FAPs are especially sweet - many days of faping and much of repairing saved.

2014 01 06: FreanD Delta BLP Pistol T2.9 --> T3.0 with 19.30% TT of materials returned (of max 22.34%)
2014 01 06: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition T4.9 --> T5.0 with 18.41% TT of materials returned (of max 19.55%)

Last edited:
One of TOP hits today on ACTUS!

Who could have expected that today Atomic will have his F-106 tiered to 8.2 on my service
:yay::eyecrazy: 7.9 --> 8.2 :eyecrazy::yay:
Top hit, gratz, Atomic!
And return wasn't bad - 8.65% of max 15.37% (56% - i.e. 6% above of my average) :wtg:

More of such days for us! hehe

First HOF on ACTUS in 2014

We gratulate Val Scarlet Eriksdotter with first 100PED won on ACTUS in 2014. Luck bringer T5 Z1 Finder ^^

Last edited:
2014 01 14: Arsonistic CHIP III TEN T2.9 --> T3.2 :yay:with 1.39% :banghead: TT of materials returned (of max 22.36%).

2014 01 18: Jaguar Shin Guards (F) T1.9 --> T2.1 :yay:with 12.35% TT of materials returned (of max 23.76%).

Back