Aussie meet up on the central coast

Weeee!! Only a few sleeps to go!!! :yay:

We are staying at the Oaks at The Entrance. Will see you all on Saturday...if we can find it :laugh:

Weeee!! Only a few sleeps to go!!! :yay:

We are staying at the Oaks at The Entrance. Will see you all on Saturday...if we can find it :laugh:

Left at the Mobil roundabout just before The Entrance where it says <BUDGEWOI
follow it all the way to the Lake front (dont turn off) turn right at the very end and its on your right under the bridge.

Google maps will get ya there :)

Almost time to go,
We are leaving at about 5am firday morning from melb, so should be up there by 2-3pm that day,

Madchick

Getting real close now

Woohoo. 900 ped , a t-shirt and some posters what hof. Hehe. Great night great ppl and I've had a great time thanks heaps to jod,rill and cyp for putting it on

Madchick

I wish you guys the cheerest weekend of the year!

I wish you guys the cheerest weekend of the year!

Thanks Medea, it was a great weekend, sorry you couldn't make it but you gave us plenty of notice. Hope you recovered from your little incident here in Oz (I warned you about our beer heh heh heh).

Seriously though I dont know anything about it or how it happened but I do hope it has not harmed your opinion of people down-under.

Thanks Medea, it was a great weekend, sorry you couldn't make it but you gave us plenty of notice. Hope you recovered from your little incident here in Oz (I warned you about our beer heh heh heh).

hehe, the beer was good.. infact, it was great! That might been the reason the aggro man had one too much ;)

Seriously though I dont know anything about it or how it happened but I do hope it has not harmed your opinion of people down-under

It definitely didnt affect my opinion at all. I've met countless of wonderful guys and girls, men and woman, that I won't forget in this life. I can't wait to get back to Oz actually..

I'm healing well. Got a nasty scar on the left side of my face. It looks like The Joker's scar, but turned up-side-down..Its also abit smaller and less red ;)

I'm healing well. Got a nasty scar on the left side of my face. It looks like The Joker's scar, but turned up-side-down..Its also abit smaller and less red ;)

Nasty stuff and yeah like Rill I hope it does not spoil making future plans to visit OZ.

From the medic point of view we have a Vitamin E anti-scarring oil here in Australia, cant remember its name but if your interested PM me and I'll find it and send you some....magic stuff, I've seen it do wonders;)

Nasty stuff and yeah like Rill I hope it does not spoil making future plans to visit OZ.

From the medic point of view we have a Vitamin E anti-scarring oil here in Australia, cant remember its name but if your interested PM me and I'll find it and send you some....magic stuff, I've seen it do wonders;)

Thanks man, your all too kind! I actually stumbled onto a Doc just outside of Airlie. She gave me some, just like that. I love australians :)

Did you enjoy the weekend by the way?

Did you enjoy the weekend by the way?

Recovery phase, at the revival as we speak :D
A quick in, I anticipate some revealing photo's of Aussie Boorum will come;)
Yours hungover and poker noob
Xaph:)

:yay::yay:

The weekend went off without a hitch :thumbup:

A great bunch of people who I'd be happy to share a drink with anytime and the conversation and laughs didn't stop ;)

Weather was great all weekend with about 5 minutes of a summer shower on friday night.The sun was hot during the day but we had a nice sea breeze coming off the ocean 50m away to keep things nice and cool.

The park and cabins where excellent and we didnt need for anything (except for the odd run back to the bottle shop :D )

A big thank you to those that drove for 10 or 11hrs and flew over 1000 km to join us,Thats a big effort and much appreciated.
We had a few that couldn't make it due to life getting in the way at the last minute so I'm sorry you guys couldn't join us but don't worry we all had a drink for you too :D

And grats to the winners of the trivia quiz,I'm sure you all hate me for the questions but I was actually just trying to get out of having to do it next year :silly2:
Hope you all enjoyed your prizes and goodies ;)

--The brains hard at work--
(left to right-Gypsy,Rill,Mulga,Xyver,Xaph,Cyphs feet)

Unfortunately my camera batteries died at just the wrong time so I only have that 1 pic but there were a few cameras going off so hopefully the pics will be posted in here real soon(hint hint).

So once again thank you all that managed to come along,you helped make it a great weekend :)

Keep your calendars free for this time next year ;)

P.S. Never play poker with Xaph,He says he doesnt know what he's doing but I doubt it,No-one has that much noob luck :silly2:
P.P.S Happy Birthday Serica :D

Damnit! Missed that too :D

Recovery phase, at the revival as we speak :D
A quick in, I anticipate some revealing photo's of Aussie Boorum will come;)
Yours hungover and poker noob
Xaph:)

Jim took a few pics (see below), but I'm pretty sure Mulga has more :)

My heartfelt thanks to Jod, Cyph, and Rill for organising the meet.

Jod not only generously arranged for TShirts for all of us to commemorate the meet, but provided the Boorum Beer (someone needs to upload a closeup of the bottles in the guys hands!), AND had EU posters and ped cards to distribute as prizes in the Trivia Quiz.

We couldnt have asked for better weather - or company :grouphug:

Put me down for a place next year :yay:

I have to say those who travelled made the weekend a memorable experience but Jod with with typical style and grace outshone us all with his efforts. Big big thanks to you and all those (yet unnamed) who helped make it the best weekend I've had in a long long time.

Would have been pretty dam boring with the three of us sitting round looking glum all weekend. Dam shame others couldn't make it though, but the loot pool was bigger for those who did ...:wtg:

Few more pix.

Discussing the weekend agenda after a delicious lunch organised by Cypherman

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Some were more interested in the camera - aka "Lil Rill"

Behind every good man is a good woman- Cypherman and Lauren

Question to Maddog: "How come we aint seen ya playin lately" Ans: "Ahh I been playin another game" Yeah Right

My Favorites - PM for Orders and Ill pass on the enquiry (joke ofc heh heh heh)
A clue to the group of bottle danglers in the above post[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
WD and many thanks to Cyph, Rill and Jod for organising a great event.
Well worth the effort to get there, let's hope it gets bigger and better every year. :yay:

Gypsy

WD and many thanks to Cyph, Rill and Jod for organising a great event.
Well worth the effort to get there, let's hope it gets bigger and better every year. :yay:

Gypsy

Speaking of which hehe. I was Hanna talk to you gyps about starting to organize the next one down here for about aurgust sep time. Hehe.

Wooot!! We had a great time! :yay:The missus had fun, although totally lost with the EU talk. Perhaps I shouldn't have said this on the way

Me - You will meet Jod, Serica, Steve, etc
Her- Ok
Me- Oh and Super Dooper Space Boy and Astro Girl are coming too.
Her - Are you insane? I'm not using those names!!!

:laugh:

Big ups to Cyph and Jod for making it all happen. The guys organised T-shirt, prizes from MA, Boorum Beer, as well as the accomodation and itinerary. Big thanks!!

Here's a few shots that worked. The rest looked like a drunk took them...no idea who that was :D

A crazy bunch!!

I'll see your LA, and raise a ModFap

The awesome shirts Jod organised (from his own pocket)

The one and only Boorum Beer (also from Jod's pocket)

Can't wait for the next meetup!

Reactions: jod
Great photos.

Nice to see some familiar faces from the August meet in Melbourne and some new faces as well.

Sounds like it was a terrific weekend.

A pity Wanda and I couldnt make it due to vintage.

Up the Aussies for Sunday :yay:

Jung

Thanks for posting the pics people ;)

Kinda wish you hadn't now though.
Note to self:Get a haircut,Have a shave :ahh:

jod said:
Note to self:Get a haircut,Have a shave

But then we wouldnt recognize you ;)

Artemis is Returning

Hi Cypherman,

Can you let everyone know that Artemis is coming back, I have so missed you guys, I just need to get the client software, unfortunatley I have a limit of 12g and the software is 10g. If you know anyone in melbourne who has a copy would be great thanks.

Artemis

Hi Cypherman,

Can you let everyone know that Artemis is coming back, I have so missed you guys, I just need to get the client software, unfortunatley I have a limit of 12g and the software is 10g. If you know anyone in melbourne who has a copy would be great thanks.

Artemis

Cyph's off atm, but maybe Jod can get in touch with him for you to pass on the message :) I've left a note for him.

Ill give him a call a little later on today :)

Ok folks time for another one!!!!

Hey peoples,
We are having another meet up but this time on the SUNNY CENTRAL COAST it will be on .....

See the latest thread - 2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18 in the Events Section

Last edited:
Back