Aussie Melb Meet up!!!

Gratz on the 4th Kid Unlock mate! Uber now in husbandry I would imagine...shame that you cant come but understandable, I will dedicate my 17th beer to you and the family...made myself a list....its all about the list!

See ya next time.

BTW the car remains very empty at the moment and it would be good to have someone to talk to on the long trip....no charge for the ride!

Bags ;)

Reactions: Ozi
Gratz on the 4th Kid Unlock mate! Uber now in husbandry I would imagine...shame that you cant come but understandable, I will dedicate my 17th beer to you and the family...made myself a list....its all about the list!

See ya next time.

BTW the car remains very empty at the moment and it would be good to have someone to talk to on the long trip....no charge for the ride!

Bags ;)

Well if u come via Princes Hwy i can join for the last 1.5hrs or so :D besides, the coastal route is much nicer anyway...

Hey al Selemat Bahagi from Bali, I would have love to hop on the Bagman Interstellar express but hey here I am with the missus,mother in-law and the kids.
Enjoying lots of Bintang (interesting beer) Volcanoes, beeches n beggars and some superb meals ...nasi campur form the local warung my favourite:)
Wont be back in time it seems as the shipping container I'm loading has some issues so all have a great time:)

WOW!! guys this sounds like it would be great fun, i wish i could come buttt hehehe there is always a butt.... i any a bit young only 17 and i think you guys would want me hanging round.. i hope you all have a good time :woot::beerchug:

WOW!! guys this sounds like it would be great fun, i wish i could come buttt hehehe there is always a butt.... i any a bit young only 17 and i think you guys would want me hanging round.. i hope you all have a good time :woot::beerchug:

Heya mofo,

You would be more then welcome, but we wont be buying and Grog for ya, But if you were to bring your own then we cant stop that lol.
We would be fine if you came its not a prob at all, as long as you could get to the pub yourself we could arange a lift from there to gyps and prolly home again, if its not to far away lol,
I dunno if you gotta ask your parents or not but see what you can do, it would be good to have as many as we can,

Madchick,

ps, there's a few ppl in there low 20's that will be there,

Heya mofo,

You would be more then welcome, but we wont be buying and Grog for ya, But if you were to bring your own then we cant stop that lol. ,

Thank you but i really wouldn't ask anyone to buy for me i maybe young but im not a drinker. I live in NSW not with my parents :D lol so i would have to fly down i see this as a good time to meet you all and also see other friends i have left behind in Melb i will see what i can do and thanks if your happy to have me :D

hey all,

Being in Croydon I really have no excuse for missing this one.

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

cheers,
Brownlow

Hey Good work Brownlow i was hoping you would come, i knew you were pretty close lol

And MoFo maybe its werth finding out if Bagman is coming past you at all he might be able to give you a free ride down and back up, might be a good idea to get onto him and see what you's can work out,
Also if you need somewhere to stay i can give you the details of the hotel that everyone is staying at, And that gose for you too bagman if you need somewhere,

Would be nice to have a few more girls coming, there arnt many lol, Need to make the place look a little nicer other then all the big ugly blokes that are comen, lol ( cough CYP cough ) lol well hope you can sort something out, let me know.

Madchick,

I have been talking to josh but we live to far away from each other im going to try and come tho:yay:

We'll i need to know within the last week, so you've got plenty of time,
But IF you need to stay at the hotel, then you'll need to book that sometime soon ish, i dunno how busy there ganna be, There's already a few Eu ppl staying there,.

But if you cant get in or cant aford it, i'm sure someone will be able to put you up for a night or 2,

Madchick,

I'll be coming. :yay:

Proably alone (told the missus the shops will be shut in Melbourne that weekend :laugh: :D )

Reactions: Ozi
Hey Madchick

Wanda and I just talking we would really like to make it. Be great to meet you all.

Need a couple of oldies to keep all u younguns on track lol. :rolleyes:

Put us down as maybe, confirmed one way or the other in the next few days.

We are in Central NSW 'Riverina' area so if coming will be happy to give anyone a lift in that area or on the way down. Company paid fuel so no cost.

We will be coming down on the Friday staying Friday and Sat night and back on Sunday morn. Its around 7 hrs trip for us I think.

Will need to book a double room for 2 nights.

Jung

PS hope its not the grog talking Thursdays our big club draw night. 2 meat tray globals so ok:)

sorry guys, miss and i wont be able to make this one, im blaming her as she has just had our 4th child (8th july) and thinks its abit soon to be taking it to EU meet ups:D (cant afford to get it addicted this early).
All have a great time, and dont drink to much (or do):yay:

Happy swanpool gilmore

No fooey ... bring him.her along ... she has all the real begginers luck that were all after ... they really dont come much more n00b than that ;) lol

Cya there mate :)

Have updated the information on the venue,
Figured because its a pub and not a privet address i could post it,

Times have still got to be sorted, but should be somewhere around 12:30 1.00pm,

Somethen like that,

Madchick,

Hey Good work Brownlow i was hoping you would come, i knew you were pretty close lol

hell after finding out the venue is only 500 metres from home things could get messy
:woot::beerchug:

hell after finding out the venue is only 500 metres from home things could get messy
:woot::beerchug:

lol good work mate, And yes, thing could get VERY messy lol

Just a little bump for my get together, only 3 and a bit weeks to go now,

Madchick

ok ppl where getting closer,
I need to know whos staying in the hotel for what nights, i know most ppls movments but theres a few i dont,
I only ask because i have a few ppl asking if they can share a room with someone to help split the cost, sounds fair to me,

SOOOO
IF you are staying at the hotel by yourself, and are happy to have someone split with you, please post here so we know whats going on,

Thanks ppl,

Ow and i've updated the list too, up to 25 now,

Madchick

I've booked a room there - I've already arranged to share with Aly, if she's able to make it over.

Sorry for not yet confirming if i am coming or not, i can come just not sure yet as i have lost some personal info which i need to book the flights lol as soon as i get that all worked out it will be YES i'm coming. but yeah i'm sorry for the hold up.

The Dorset is less than 10 mins from my house!
so is it lunch or dinner?

The Dorset is less than 10 mins from my house!
so is it lunch or dinner?

Lunch. So ppl can still drive home that night.
I guess we could make it a dinner if that's what ppl want but lunch gives us a better time slot for everything I think.
The way I see it if we say be there by 12:30 everyone won't be there until 1pm then by the time we all say our hellos and deside to order it will be close to 1:30 then by the tone we get it, eat, and talk for abit it will be close to 3:30 4:00pm. THEN we head back to your joint have a few more drinks and by about 6pm we serve some finger food or maybe get a heap of pizzas
or maybe we could put on a BBQ for dinner
we'll have to have a chat about it.
I'm in the middle of getting a new Internet provider so I'll be back in game Saturday night

Madchick
ps I'm on my phone posting lol

ok i have the internet back now, yay:yay:

Madchick

Just a little Bumb,
And a reminder i need to know whos staying at the hotel,

Thanks guys

Madchick

I wish I could attend, but I'm working that week - covering the boss while she's in melb for a conference :(

Wanda and I will be there. Sry bout the delay had to arrange a few things

I have booked a room at the Dorset for 2 nights. We have to travel 600 something k's from the other side of Riverina NSW and dont want to be rushed Saturday.

Hope I got the right hotel

Jung.

my dvd shop used to be in croydon i live in the west now - but definately ill be there, used to play free poker at dorset gardens..should be great.

Just a quick bump...

If anyone would like some Aussie-inspired products to wear at the Meetup, we just added some to the new Storefront:

Click here.

darri :)

Just a quick bump...

If anyone would like some Aussie-inspired products to wear at the Meetup, we just added some to the new Storefront:

Click here.

darri :)

Thanks heaps KBWARD,
Any chance of some freebe's lol

And i book for lunch today, The booking is under "CLAY" So if you say that they will point you to the right table,

Madchick,

hehe getting closer,

List Updated.
and new info added,

Madchick

:wtg: 2 weeks 2 days to go lol

Back