Do you want this implemented to EU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
How about it? When you kill a mob, it will will be auto-looted for you. Meaning you won't need to waste time to go to the mobs if you're far or if the mob somehow disappeared into the ground this would be great. Should be easy for MA to implement. And it's very useful, for all players especially for low lvl mobs who die very quickly. This would make hunting faster and just simply better.

Not sure... it'd be nice, but it would also make it easier for people to program hunting bots.

No, then miners would want it some how. Its a simple click anyways.

No, then miners would want it some how. Its a simple click anyways.

Miners have it. It's called auto use tool, just need to walk up to the claim and use it then be afk. And please don't compare mining to hunting. This topic is about a hunting suggestion.

How about team hunt? And If when hunting in team there's a diference for loot generated if it's you or another team member to press the loot button?

If the above statements don't make any sense I would say bring it now!

How about team hunt? And If when hunting in team there's a diference for loot generated if it's you or another team member to press the loot button?

If the above statements don't make any sense I would say bring it now!

Well for team hunts which the loot is determined by the leader or looter, MA can disable this feature.

This feature would certainly help with grinding mobs, and this is what we all do. It would make our hunting faster, meaning we can spend more in less time. So it's a win-win for players and MA :)

Would be really useful now that right click is messed up. Should implement somnething like this or only turn of right click inside the hub and other pvp areas.

Well for team hunts which the loot is determined by the leader or looter, MA can disable this feature.

For team better to set it for the one doing kill shot.

This feature would certainly help with grinding mobs, and this is what we all do. It would make our hunting faster, meaning we can spend more in less time. So it's a win-win for players and MA :)

Which is why they would need to place some sensible restrictions like have to be within distance to loot.

For team better to set it for the one doing kill shot.

Which is why they would need to place some sensible restrictions like have to be within distance to loot.
Yeah, I'm fine with restrictions, wouldn't make any sense that you will be able to loot something from 150meters away. Perhaps something like when you killed your creature and you walk X meters close to it say 50 meters away from the creature's corpse the auto loot would be activated automatically. If you were <50 meters away from the mob when you killed it, you would get the loot automatically. The 50 meters is just an example :), MA will decide that.

Would be really useful now that right click is messed up. Should implement somnething like this or only turn of right click inside the hub and other pvp areas.

voted yes
but i would still like to see right click fuckup reversed, autoloot is fine but i am using use tool after reloading so i will still shoot air after my last click

Could make it so you have to run within 2-3 meters (over it) :)

Not so long ago I'd have probably voted No or not bothered voting one way or the other.

Since the ranged robots have changed I have to vote Yes. I'd have enjoyed quite a few of the robot event spawns a lot more if you could only loot the damned things without getting mobbed by 10 other robots in the process.

Not so long ago I'd have probably voted No or not bothered voting one way or the other.

Since the ranged robots have changed I have to vote Yes. I'd have enjoyed quite a few of the robot event spawns a lot more if you could only loot the damned things without getting mobbed by 10 other robots in the process.

This is off topic, but I will agree. The AI of the bots needs to be changed back to the way it was pre VU11.x

~Danimal

This is off topic, but I will agree. The AI of the bots needs to be changed back to the way it was pre VU11.x

This, I disagree with. Current AI is much more realistic, even if its a bit annoying.

No.
It's just lazy.

No, oversimplification, makes the whole hunting one step closer to simple box opening.

And btw yes, with the new AI of the drones it's simply impossible - half of the strategy now is to lure the prey far enough from others to not be swarmed by those while looting it.

How about it? When you kill a mob, it will will be auto-looted for you. Meaning you won't need to waste time to go to the mobs if you're far or if the mob somehow disappeared into the ground this would be great. Should be easy for MA to implement. And it's very useful, for all players especially for low lvl mobs who die very quickly. This would make hunting faster and just simply better.

MA would never to a thing like that because they would lose lot of decay money from os.:wise:

Please..Yes!:yup: change back..or auto loot I would love..:D

I want to shoot mobs not try to find a way to loot them before they dissaper so i vote yes to aotuloot and i want it from atleast the range bots stop at!

No, oversimplification, makes the whole hunting one step closer to simple box opening.

And btw yes, with the new AI of the drones it's simply impossible - half of the strategy now is to lure the prey far enough from others to not be swarmed by those while looting it.

I voted no. I already have auto loot (at least thats how it feels to me) because I use auto-tool use to shoot and when I stop shooting (because i've killed the mob) I automatically also press the loot key next to it. The two things together are a single action for me.:tongue2:

Yes, with restrictions...

You should have to be close to the mob, very close. As close as you would need to be to click on it. This way it would not affect the strategic considerations (like bot behavior now that they all upgraded to SP1 and are smart enough to use their ranged weapons from a distance), but it would eliminate the aggravation of trying to locate and click the loot-box in the weeds, or wherever it is hiding, for those of us who click to loot.

For team settings the options could be; killing shot, closest to mob, or team leader only as options.

:beerchug:

Miles

but it would eliminate the aggravation of trying to locate and click the loot-box in the weeds, or wherever it is hiding, for those of us who click to loot.

Miles

Just use the next target button, it works on dead bodies as well as living ones...

~Danimal

It wasn't off-topic, I was just explaining the reasoning behind my vote. Having automatic looting would solve the problems caused by new bot behaviour without having to change their behaviour back. Alternatively being able to loot at a distance would work too (maybe we could have a pull-loot feature similar to the claim-pull miners can now do).

An additional benefit of auto-loot would be that people wouldn't be able to store up dead mobs before the start of an event.

An additional benefit of auto-loot would be that people wouldn't be able to store up dead mobs before the start of an event.

It wouldn't change that too much, mobs could still be pre-damaged, die then tp back at the start of the event.

It wouldn't change that too much, mobs could still be pre-damaged, die then tp back at the start of the event.

True, but it's a bit harder at least, and someone else coming into radar would mess it up.

I'd actually be fine with them fixing the "Loot" action. It sometimes (frequently, actually) doesn't work if it was too recently used. Seems to be the same timing it takes the loot text to disappeared from the upper left (with disable loot window). Anyone else having this problem? It slows down the snapper grind considerably for me.

I don't think autoloot is necessary, though.*

Except for robots, as was brought up just above.

ETA: I'd rather them fix bots than add autoloot, though. It's fine if drones/warriors/etc. start firing when they are within range, but have them continue to close range.

Last edited:
It's fine if drones/warriors/etc. start firing when they are within range, but have them continue to close range.

Yeah, that's my preference too. I can see why it might be more realistic for them to stop at a distance, but then again many of them do have special melee attack animations too. And we can shoot Elvis Dragons in this game, is realism worth worrying about too much?

Back