Auto start entropia client issue

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Hi Star,

Wondering if you can help me, a couple of things actually

1) I click the auto load entropia client, chose the path for the client loader, save my settings. Then next time i launch tracker, it has not saved those settings

2) I put the tracker launch in startup, but when i start the computer, (using wireless), it takes a few seconds for my computer to connect on the wireless and before hand tracker loads up and error. I presume because i have not connected to the internet yet. Any idea why?

I hope you can help

Rgds

Ace

I have the same problem. Maybe it is already addressed for one of the next version.

otherwise this tool is again my favourite screen capturing tool. Thanks alot :)

Hi Star,

Wondering if you can help me, a couple of things actually

1) I click the auto load entropia client, chose the path for the client loader, save my settings. Then next time i launch tracker, it has not saved those settings

2) I put the tracker launch in startup, but when i start the computer, (using wireless), it takes a few seconds for my computer to connect on the wireless and before hand tracker loads up and error. I presume because i have not connected to the internet yet. Any idea why?

I hope you can help

Rgds

Ace

1 I can fix - and will do.

2 Im not quite sure how to fix since the "look for updates" code is just a checkbox in the dev. tool.... will search the net for answers..

Back