Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Autoclick Explanation Mining, hunting ... Autouse

Press G and L
After Y
In the page 7 move the icon autouse for your keyboard.
After when you find a claim click in driller, when u drilling click autouse and is gonna drill until finish...

Many times i get -rep to print with autockick before this VU now is complettely legal...

:yay::yay::D:yay:

nice tipp.

here is one for you :girl:
press the ALT key when taking screenshot so you get only a picture of Entropia and not your whole screen ;)

another auto use tip.

dont test it out with 40+ damage/sec weapon you have plenty of ammo for, while a mob isnt in range and selected :p

another auto use tip.

dont test it out with 40+ damage/sec weapon you have plenty of ammo for, while a mob isnt in range and selected :p

OUCH!!!! That could burn some ped in a hurrrrryyy!

DVD_XXX

d(O_O)b

Lol... :d ... Lol

Butch with this 2 hofs im sure so soon i dont find nothing...

Butch isn't talking about the loot,he is saying the tool doesn't work.

You get a couple uses from it then it stops by itself.

ahh dont mind me I see he just posted :ahh:

Butch isn't talking about the loot,he is saying the tool doesn't work.

You get a couple uses from it then it stops by itself.

ahh dont mind me I see he just posted :ahh:

Mine does this to, just got a 478 ped Lyst and it stopped every 20 peds or so :(

Autoclick Explanation Mining, hunting ... Autouse

Press G and L
After Y
In the page 7 move the icon autouse for your keyboard.
After when you find a claim click in driller, when u drilling click autouse and is gonna drill until finish...

Many times i get -rep to print with autockick before this VU now is complettely legal...

:yay::yay::D:yay:

Well it's not really an auto "click" it just uses a tool automatically. Auto-click clicks your mouse.

A tip that helped me

Mine works like a charm since I took the advice from a Soc mate and bound the auto click icon to what ever tool I wanted to use it for . So the two icons bound together are ore driller and auto tool, HL11 and autotool . As long as the two are together then no problems

Back