Automatically change armor?

Mutiny

Provider
Is there a way to use a hot-key (or whatever) to automatically take off all armor, or put on a new set of armor?

I have been hunting some low level mobs without armor on, but I need to wear armor when I come up against a higher end mob. I would like to hit a button and have it automatically wear armor instead of dragging each piece on manually.

Is there a way to do this?

thanks!

Yes, good question. You can by getting MA to implement it. Send in a support case and get them to put it in.

There Is no such function, and unfortunately won't happen. Its been asked of for years & years :rolleyes:

There Is no such function, and unfortunately won't happen.

Never say never. The pre-gold items got their Ancient satus after a lot of askings and pleadings and waiting. :cool:

I would settle for just a hot key to remove gloves. They can be hard to get off, :(

It can help if you zoom in, but still not great.

Deanie

The hard part is usually the face mask ;)

But recently Frank wanted to get new ideas for inventory - and this subject was mentioned several times as most players got 1 or more sets of armor.

So we don't know if its coming - but MA is aware of it for sure...

Indeed this issue as been talked over in the inventory post by frank ( good idea i must say ).

I i guess it should be limited to one set of armor you can put on/off.

otherwise it will change the game play to a wierd and unrealistic manner:

Allophil Press 1 for thunderbird
thorifoid press 2 for viking
robot press 2 for salamander

Of course the most unrealistic part of this example is that nearly no one can have those three set due to their UUUUUUUnnnnbelivable prices :D
but you ot the idea :rolleyes:

I i guess it should be limited to one set of armor you can put on/off.

otherwise it will change the game play to a wierd and unrealistic manner:

i think trying to avoid wierd and unrelistic was lost the second I looted a kitchen table from an esto lol ;)

*Laughing out loud* :laugh:

ok you got a point.
its like extracting 500 galons of oil muscle from a chicken.

*Laughing out loud* :laugh:

ok you got a point.
its like extracting 500 galons of oil muscle from a chicken.

:)

my point was that why try and keep things 'realistic' when they negativly impact game play, I REALLY REALLY hate having to swap armour sets and dont even get me started on changing sets of plates over too lol ;)

I would vote for an armor changing hot key :yay: even more for a «remove all/put all plates back on» kinda key... :rolleyes: otherwise, allow to repair plated armor altogether.
My 2 pecs

Back