Autoscreen on Vista

sunny

Prowler
Society
GΌĐş Ό₣ ŴαЯ™
Sunny Snutt XXVII
Hi all.

I just upgraded my OS to Vista and now I can't get Autoscreen to work.
Can someone help me how to get it to work with Vista?

Snutt

Hi,

Autoscreen on Vista don't work. Use Entropia Tracker Client or PEAss.

consider an update to win7 :D
It seems that autoscreen works on it but just on like 10% of the cases... anyway fraps still works on it

Autoscreen is no longer available, Fraps is very good alternative.

Have the exe file to autoscreen. Fraps worked for me but I'm lazy and liked it when it took the print auto with coords and all.

Will try tracker program if I get it to work.

Thx guys

Well I don't use the automatic screenshot function, I just use it to save my pictures when I hit "print screen".

The option is called "Integrate with printscreen(clipboard watcher)"

I have no idea if this helps you out, but you can always see if it helps ;)

is there a way to "hack" autoscreen so it doesnt try to connect to its server on startup?

...cos it thinks the server is down, so it cant connect, so it fails and doesnt startup. I only need the printscreen function from it anyway :(

Last edited:
Link to iencoders has also changed, I think that AS is no longer available.
And also didn't work for me on Vista, can someone please get to work and make it Vista compatible? Best program for pics btw,miss it a lot..... :(

I see now that I have the same problem if i close autoscreen and try to restart it.

But it works for me when i've chosen "launch" at system startup.

I guess i would have to restart my computer to get it working again after closing it :scratch2:

Just use FRAPS, autoscreen doesn't work on vista for me :/

I use Autoscreen and Vista. What I found too work is run Entropia in windowed mode. Then the autoscreen works as it should. I miss full screen but I can live with out it (for now).
Hopefully windows 7 will work better with it.

I run EU in window mode and AS as admin but still it does not work. Will try tracker program when I get home

Back