Autoscreen Software

Status
Well, how about this one:

EntropiaTracker Clients is actively supported: In case you have problems and contact me i'm willing to do what's possible to get you a working installation.

Tussi

While I probably could of said it better, but that is the main thing I meant to point out...we have to move on, and so far I am quite impressed with the ET screenie feature...so Jod, pop on over to the ET tracker thread or PM Tussi and lets see if Tussi can get you working. :)

Print Scrn key is your friend :)

With a bit of discipline and practice, you'll find that this simple push of a button works better than anything else...

Go on, try it :D

ET is the way forward, it sure aint 100% atm but its getting better all the time. Its a great tool and unless you are ultra concerned about your public information being... ummm public then its for you.

All others can miss out. For the rest of us its got lots of info and stats, tables and a hell of alot of potential.

Long live ET!

Print Scrn key is your friend :)

With a bit of discipline and practice, you'll find that this simple push of a button works better than anything else...

Go on, try it :D

Print Screen is a pain in the arse my friend, I have fraps where I can store screens in one click but would rather it was done automatic.

Unfortunate that it does work in my res atm but I am very sure Tussi will get on top of this very soon.

A great piece of sw, well done Tussi and SF!

Print Screen is a pain in the arse my friend, I have fraps where I can store screens in one click but would rather it was done automatic.

Unfortunate that it does work in my res atm but I am very sure Tussi will get on top of this very soon.

A great piece of sw, well done Tussi and SF!

Yeah, I guess it's just too difficult to press one key when wanting to capture a screenshot :rolleyes: :laugh:

Each to their own though :)

Yeah, I guess it's just too difficult to press one key when wanting to capture a screenshot :rolleyes: :laugh:

Each to their own though :)

No it's not dificult to press one key but it isn't done with that one key if you want to do an other screen.

I don't use Print Screen because I have to restart EU each time I use Alt + Tab to store a screen. This is why I used autoscreen.

Tabby

the Autoscreen Link on first page doesnt work :(

Autoscreen, are not working and their page seem to be gone too.
Anyone know if it changed or something?

Or know of another program that can take a automatic screenshot once the globle/hof sound appear? (not that it´s often, but I love to have my few swirlies in the screenie)

unsubscribing now, its seems Mr. smith isn´t interested in his own tool anymore

hey..
If it's not too much ..
Can some one please upload the autoscreen kit somewhere and post the link ?

Thank You!
:cowboy:

ive been told that a work-around solution is to enable autoscreen to start automatically on boot-up..... but if I havent enabled this feature initially, how do I then go about enabling it considering now the software doesnt load up at all? :scratch2:

....u see what im saying :ahh:

Last edited:
Autoscreen solution..

For me Autoscreen works if i start it without being connected to the WWW...

1. Pull out the internetcable (or make your connection Inactive)
2. Start Autoscreen
3. Connect the intenetcable (or Activate your connection)
4. Start Entropia

I never make it to catch Global/Hofs automaticly, but works nice with Print screen

GL out there, catch some nice pics:)
:yay:

For me Autoscreen works if i start it without being connected to the WWW...

1. Pull out the internetcable (or make your connection Inactive)
2. Start Autoscreen
3. Connect the intenetcable (or Activate your connection)
4. Start Entropia

I never make it to catch Global/Hofs automaticly, but works nice with Print screen

GL out there, catch some nice pics:)
:yay:

Here it just starts. With the right settings on sound locations etc it even captures my globals. But also my neighbours' globals, skill-ups and hofs lol.

I apologize,didn't read everything...so my question is:does it work now on Vista???Please say yes...:rolleyes:

Vista??

Who runs Vista??, lol

Very Incredible System Total Annoying...

:)

Dont know ..., i run it on XP..
I try to test it on my sons PC.., modern PC with Vista, hehe

Im stuck with my old Dell XPS..., until VU 10 at least...
then maybee new one with V I S T A

GL all

It works on Vista and Win Seven tested it myself...

and btw xp sucks :D It was good, but now it sucks compared to his 2 bigger brothers :)

Here it just starts. With the right settings on sound locations etc it even captures my globals. But also my neighbours' globals, skill-ups and hofs lol.
In case you're annoyed with that you can also try my Client for Entropiatracker - that will only capture the screen when you global (no skill-ups so far but there hasn't been any demand for that yet).

and btw xp sucks :D It was good, but now it sucks compared to his 2 bigger brothers :)
Better a XP which sucks than a Vista which has no clue how to give head :D

Tussi

In case you're annoyed with that you can also try my Client for Entropiatracker - that will only capture the screen when you global (no skill-ups so far but there hasn't been any demand for that yet).

Tussi

Thanks, just installed it so now I just have to go get me a global to test it ;)

anybody can put a direct link for download ?

Status
Back