Ava's should die when their ship is destroyed

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing
This is what happens sometimes after destroying a ship the ava's move all over the place making it almost impossible to kill them.

I agree, they should die and revive at a safe place. And seeing they weren't shot down the stupid pirates shouldn't get any loot :)

I agree, they should die and revive at a safe place. And seeing they weren't shot down the stupid pirates shouldn't get any loot :)

sounds like a plan. And to make it even better make it so that they land on the nearest station to where they where heading :)

how do they do that,its great :)

2012-09-20 15:57:44 [Local] [] Kane Xane Crossing defeated 17 others in a row before succumbing! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2012-09-20 15:58:14 [Force] [Narfi Willem] every time a pirate dies, an angel earns its wings

2012-09-20 15:57:44 [Local] [] Kane Xane Crossing defeated 17 others in a row before succumbing! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2012-09-20 15:58:14 [Force] [Narfi Willem] every time a pirate dies, an angel earns its wings

And sometimes, just sometimes.....those wings are TADAaaaa.......BLACK :evilking:

Xane has a point though, ive noticed this jaggeddy shifty crap going on more and more lately...it needs a fix :yup:

I agree, they should die and revive at a safe place. And seeing they were shot down the smart pirates should get all loot :)

There much better.

how do they do that,its great :)

I called them cheaters in the game but I'm not sure if it's something that happens by itself or is controlled by the players. I kind of doubt they were doing it because both had the same thing going on and they told me I was a terrible shot after words. Maybe from their perspective nothing was happening.

WOW, Live proof of blind man shooting:)) Cry all you want pirates muahahahahaha, stop pirating and feed the lootpool in other way:silly2:

Awwww poor baby. :( You want a tissue?

hillarous

is this recent?
too funny
man people without a ship or a gun or ability to move Pwned you

hillarous

is this recent?
too funny
man people without a ship or a gun or ability to move Pwned you

ROFL.... +rep

MA should allow all flying vehicle types to work in space, and even nonflying too.... so if you can tell ship is about to blow, you can hop in your own personal escape pod and take off. Non flying vehicles, of course would start falling through space like a meteor in to whatever the closest planet is. Flying vehicles could just take off in whatever direction they wish. Also, there should be an option to allow the entire vehicle to jump via use of tp chips so if ship's about to blow it just teleports to safety. If SDF-1 can have space fold, why can't we in EU?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SDF-1_Macross

We already do have something similar to that but the whole system needs to be expanded... to allow it for all vehicle types and all users of tps. If someone wanted to buy a 'space suit' and use a level 1 tp chip as the only means of travel between planets, they should be allowed to do that. (space suit would be any armor with facemask that covers the face since that's what they showed in the demo for Nasa a couple of years back wasn't it?)

It would take them a while but it'd be a neat way to skill up on mindforce and enjoy some sights that most folks in ships don't get a chance to see since they are moving through space too quickly. Could be good for scenic photographer/avatars on vacation types... could also be neat to have little platforms in space like some create in the high atmosphere of caly nowadays... ;)

Last edited:
Forum trolls should suffer massive migraine headaches.

Forum trolls should suffer massive migraine headaches.

Sorry, NO death upon ship explosion ... which basically means... last kill-shot of any rat gets INSTA-LOOT of ALL Mothership passenger deaths!

Well all shots a pirate shoots at my quad are a waste of ammo, so it really doesn't matter if you waste a few more shots does it?

This same thing happened to me leaving Rocktropia - with over 500 ped TT loot on board....had a soc mate with me... we left the safe zone - everything was quiet... then out of no where a green triangle appeared right on top of us - and he was no Mr Nice guy.... he promptly engaged us, and blew us up. But then he couldn't kill me - he got my mate who revived on the RSS but he apparently couldn't get a lock on me in time - and so my loot was safe and 20 minutes later I set out again, this time by myself and had an uneventful flight back to Caly, loot intact.

I didn't stick around long enough to interview my attacker to find out if I was moving all over the place, but after seeing this thread I will assume this is what likely saved me and my loot.

So Windy Windy Ozoner, better luck next time ;) hahahaha

XZC

The Force is weak with this one it is....:laugh:

Yes should die and the lot should be in ship. It will make si matter to ms owners.

Need Self Destruction option on ships... Instantly reviving all inside at nearest revive, and damaging any ships in the blast radius... If the bots have self destruct, perhaps it's a trick we can learn from them?

Id be happy with boarding live ships :) That way there can be onboard security teams, but insta looting all at once onboard a destroyed MS is maybe a bit too eaSY lol

You got it easy! back in the day an ava would keep its full health when floating, in the past some avas in the right armor would take a fair few shots to kill.

A tell ya... kids these days .... dont know how good things are.... back in the day .... mumble grumble...

Last edited:
You got it easy! back in the day an ava would keep its full health when floating, in the past some avas in the right armor would take a fair few shots to kill.

A tell ya... kids these days .... dont know how good things are.... back in the day .... mumble grumble...

So Ive heard, much respect to the pirate forefathers. :bowdown:

Yes should die and the lot should be in ship. It will make si matter to ms owners.

Goldy knows whats up, still gonna kill you buddy.

I only play two games the Lottery and Entropia Universe............Ive never won either of them :scratch2:

Back