Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
I crashed and can't log in. Sometimes getting "already logged in" a lot in society said same in skype. Anyone else?

yes im getting same issues, also when I did get in after 10 tries nothings working

yes, same, also once since it started it allowed me to go to another server, i restarted my crafting run and several clicks in i was mysteriously moved back to where i was before, then crashed... and cant get in.

i fault Warlock Lord Telleton. that bastard.

:(

I crashed and can't log in. Sometimes getting "already logged in" a lot in society said same in skype. Anyone else?

The same to me.

Same...
Was asked if I want to join another server, pressed yes, now get " Avatar already logged in".

Crashed, relogged, all red dots were gone and movement was locked.

Relogged, server not available, logged in to another, movement was locked...

Tried to relog and now I always get the 'already logged in' message.

I'm having the same problem..... I tried to go to diffrent server and it still won't let me in:mad:

all in same boat maybe the warrants are online?

Can someone ask them if its ok for us not so important people to get on too?

Sick 'n tired of all this crap, yet again I can also join the club with this bug now. I cannot imagine there are any more bugs I haven't experienced yet... :puke:

Probably the right time for the replicator to drop. :)

I have some feeling that this will be a looooong minute

ay

ay, same shit

everyone experiencing this bug should go right now and file a support ticket under stuck.

you may not be able to log back in today if you do not.

here was their response to me last week when the EXACT same thing happened:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have now forced a log-out on our side and we hope that this has solved your issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Server unavailable...should be fixed soon then.

Alas - service is momentarily not available

everyone experiencing this bug should go right now and file a support ticket under stuck.

you may not be able to log back in today if you do not.

here was their response to me last week when the EXACT same thing happened:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have now forced a log-out on our side and we hope that this has solved your issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

offf again this

Same. crashed, relog, "already logged in".
After a while login possible, but nothing working InGame.

exact same thing happened here. i filed a support case and they answered it in under a minute and logged me off manually. now i am back in.

No panic, they just added Upgrade Replicator to Mulciber loot and Proteron DNA.

@ Danton - after Case and "kick out" by MA you must make a "normal" relog. Then work it EU normal. Otherwise u can in the Game, click all in the Near (Auction, Storage and all works) , but no walk, run - go away from your Place.
Only the regular relog helps now.

Have the same bug few Days again :/

problem solved

MindArk is working on this.

You have a wounderfull service a true game joy it only cost me about 500 ped total and when the crash come i had fap-servise a 1/2 dead Warlock 08 and a oreamp 106 who did not do anything and when i was able to log in agen it was a gigantic spawn so 1 ours off work was spoilt.......

Coolt Marco and - Rep.

Sorry i gave him a +Rep wrong off me.

I can add about 400 ped. Coolt MA

Last edited:
@ Danton - after Case and "kick out" by MA you must make a "normal" relog. Then work it EU normal. Otherwise u can in the Game, click all in the Near (Auction, Storage and all works) , but no walk, run - go away from your Place.
Only the regular relog helps now.

Have the same bug few Days again :/

Thanks Suni, I have tried so, but no result. After 30 minutes logged in again and all works well.

Back