Avatar Before and After Pictures

Well here is the new Ion.
After a huge facelift, sun tan and countles hours in the gym, he is back.

I couldnt get close to my old beloved bugger :(
So I wend for a whole new aproach.
My old ava is on the left.
Thanks to Mikah for being so kind to take pictures, I still only see silver surfers :(

P.S.
If you think, why pictures from down up?, my avatar came out as some one say'd, frigin huge :D

AFTER.jpg

Cheers.

Ion

Well here is the new Ion.
After a huge facelift, sun tan and countles hours in the gym, he is back.

I couldnt get close to my old beloved bugger :(
So I wend for a whole new aproach.
My old ava is on the left.
Thanks to Mikah for being so kind to take pictures, I still only see silver surfers :(

P.S.
If you think, why pictures from down up?, my avatar came out as some one say'd, frigin huge :D

AFTER.jpg

Cheers.

Ion

very cool looking new avvy :)

very cool looking new avvy :)

Thank you.

Personaly I think that the "mysterious look" came out pretty well.

And I am happy that I dont look to "teenager".

Cheers.

Ion

Personally I think Usurpers old avi looked like a stern school ma'am - now she looks happy and fun. Much better reflection of her personality.:)

All Avi's look "cute" happy, fun - this is not me! Not me! I hate it.

I mean cmon, at the fully avatar 2 pec protest I was whipping people into place - with a happy face???? cmon! I hate being cute.....thank god I'm VIP with sorg - I am SOOOO gonna take regvenge in 9.1 - how dare they make me "cute". Not me!!! Not me!!!

*calms down for a sec....*

Xander's Pics

Finaly got around to getting some before and after pics put together for anyone interested.... the only thing I would change now is my height... didn't realize I was making myself so short at the time - oh well... over all I am very happy with how it turned out.

And I love the way Prancer leather looks now - this is the before and after of basic pants and basic shirt made with Prancer leather and is uncoloured. The pics were taken before I repaired the clothes to full condition and now they look even better!

My first avatar was a really ugly avatar. I didn't like it. I didn't think about taking some time to make him look nice.
Well, now we all got a second chance. I made me look better in Entropia.
I like my new version. However I messed up my 'before' picture.

Before:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
After:

- AniCator

I like both my old and new avatars, its alll gooood! :yay:

They are completely different.

whitecoat.jpg

newavatar.jpg

cheers:yay:

Last edited:
here is mine :)

before_after.jpg

I would like to see Neverdie's before and after pic ... after years of worldwide publicity in print and videos giving his avatar a level of recognition like none other, it would be interesting to see how the world will see him now.

i agree . . . Neverdie is an icon here

I remember when I saw him first on tv . . . just had to find this new world, new adventures . . .

I would like to see what he looks like today!!!

;>

I would like to see Neverdie's before and after pic ... after years of worldwide publicity in print and videos giving his avatar a level of recognition like none other, it would be interesting to see how the world will see him now.

I was standing beside him at his new bank the day the VU came out - he looked great I must say :) You could spot him all the way across the bank with that trademark coat and hat he likes so much :)

here is mine :)

before_after.jpg

Alice, that is a pretty nice Jungle Outfit. When youl’ll come to South Africa on Safari you should bring that with.
:laugh::laugh:

All Avi's look "cute" happy, fun - this is not me! Not me! I hate it.

I mean cmon, at the fully avatar 2 pec protest I was whipping people into place - with a happy face???? cmon! I hate being cute.....thank god I'm VIP with sorg - I am SOOOO gonna take regvenge in 9.1 - how dare they make me "cute". Not me!!! Not me!!!

*calms down for a sec....*

:thumbup:
What she said!

Well I still kinda miss the old one but the new me is ok just too young looking [br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Before

12/17/2003-10/9/2007

After

:ahh:
I think my Ava now looks like a cross between Demi Moore in Gi Jane & Striptease.

Last edited:
Ok here is my before and after look

The Prancer Girl ;)

i couldnt wait anymore, and now i had some time to show the new prancer girl !!!!

in the beginning when i first logged in after the VU i thought ; "wth!!! what did they (MA) did with my beautifull prancer cloths!!!"

but how more i see it the more i love it :yay::yay:

only 2 bad things are ;
1; i needed to repair alot 300+ peds, and not even ALL my cloths is full repaired :cry:

2; i need to sell some cloths to make a nicer outfit, my tiger stockings dindt paste anymore on the outfit (how it looked toghether)

but i love the way i look now, just to bad bout the decay part, but hey, i will change lesser from cloths now ;)

i hope u all like it :yay::yay:

Before VU

After VU

ps: a HUGE thx goes to a great friend ingame : Nebu

you're good looking in-game.
did you post your image in the 'Show us ya face!' thread?

- AniCator

That was me before the crime :( :

unique and beautiful :(

and now the ugly mofo i have to live with from now on :

looks like a final fantasy character

i don't know why they had to do it :(
Must be the worst thing that happend to me in all my EU life :( ... worse than losing around 50000 peds from the egg money ... I HATE THIS VU who killed my avatar :(
R.I.P. Tzest0s
:eek: ...totaly uncool

lol, hilarious. You make your avatar look the way it looks tbh. Stop pretending you hate your new look ;)

lol, hilarious. You make your avatar look the way it looks tbh. Stop pretending you hate your new look ;)

Skam already pointed out ... that the avatar re-creation system was lacking in many features, so choices were limited Ulti, and while you may be happy with how your new avatar came out, many are obviously not by the multiple of posts that say so. There wasn't much to work with regarding recreating something unique, and that has become very evident ingame when seeing clones coming and going ... they just have a different color hair or skin.

MA said there will be more features in VU 9.1 ... let's hope that this happens so that those who care to, can add character and a bit of age to their avatars so they don't look so Ken and Barbie (although VF said on our beacon run Sunday that I reminded him of the singer Anastasia). :dunno: Even having new features available isn't too much to be happy about, because it means spending loads more ped at the beauty shop in order to make the changes.

The before and after pics in this thread clearly show the difference. :(

Well, here is the old me:

And the new me after VU:
I look like a schoolkid on steroids.

"photo" Courtesy of MS9

And then, with a little help from Sorg,
Something I can live with.

Skam already pointed out ... that the avatar re-creation system was lacking in many features, so choices were limited Ulti, and while you may be happy with how your new avatar came out, many are obviously not by the multiple of posts that say so. There wasn't much to work with regarding recreating something unique, and that has become very evident ingame when seeing clones coming and going ... they just have a different color hair or skin.

MA said there will be more features in VU 9.1 ... let's hope that this happens so that those who care to, can add character and a bit of age to their avatars so they don't look so Ken and Barbie (although VF said on our beacon run Sunday that I reminded him of the singer Anastasia). :dunno: Even having new features available isn't too much to be happy about, because it means spending loads more ped at the beauty shop in order to make the changes.

The before and after pics in this thread clearly show the difference. :(

The avatar creation process made everyone look the same before anyway just a damn sight uglier is all :laugh:

With regards to the new avatar and that little bit of diversity everyone seems to be craving at the moment.. I'm sure that will come with beauty therapy in the approaching VUs

Alice, that is a pretty nice Jungle Outfit. When youl’ll come to South Africa on Safari you should bring that with.
:laugh::laugh:
with the coat its even better :D

i posted in on page 6 but polly noone will notice so i decided to put up the new me on the end of this thread aswell

Before:
idoheadshotsmall.jpg

After:
ido2headshotsmall_50760.jpg

i posted in on page 6 but polly noone will notice so i decided to put up the new me on the end of this thread aswell

Before:
idoheadshotsmall.jpg

After:
ido2headshotsmall_50760.jpg

U look about 20 years younger

just got hooked back into eu so heres elder-eron and neo-eron

Back