LordDracher

Mature
Hi, I wanted to share with everyone that my avatar graduated! I hadn't intended to graduate on planet Calypso. I wanted to graduate on Next Island for the Atlas armor set, but Pixie Adjusted isn't too bad. I got a highlight of it on Twitch @
for those that want to see the graduation process.

Congrats on the graduation!

Now its time to visit the TT and dump all those empty thrusters.

Congratulations!

I hope you had a wise mentor sharing alot of information with you.
Now it is time to stand on your own feet and gather the information you need yourself.
Carefully read this forum and intensively use the Wiki, it will become your best friend.

So good luck out there and Godspeed!

Congratulations!

I hope you had a wise mentor sharing alot of information with you.
Now it is time to stand on your own feet and gather the information you need yourself.
Carefully read this forum and intensively use the Wiki, it will become your best friend.

So good luck out there and Godspeed!
Thank you! My mentor was helpful indeed. He ran me through the gauntlet for my first time. He offered to take me to the Calypso oil rig, but I never could take him up on the offer as he stopped playing soon afterwards. He made sure we met all the requirements together; it just took me 2+ years of playing (off and on) to grind out the experience needed to graduate.

Graduation armor is bugged. You receive Adj Pixie on all planets, but its easily rectified by sending in a support case and Mindark will quickly change your armor set to the correct type. Won't take more than a day or two.

Even if you still want Adj Pixie, its still worth getting Atlas or Cyrene because they sell for more, then use the profits to just buy Adj Pixie. Of course check the markups first in case things have changed.

Last edited:
Back