Help: Avatar is toast

scoop

Mature
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Deelan scoop Mctigg
Anyone else have this problem ?:scratch2:

Yes, I am. And my ATI Drivers are up to date, as of last night.

I suppose as this thread progresses, we will all have to post ooodles of info about our graphic settings, etc. Sigh.

thanks for reply

1. What graphics card do you guys have?

2. Try going into the Catalyst Control and make sure its all default sometimes settings in there can really mess up games.

Same here! May it be caused by old graphic-cards or low Ram?

:laugh: :scratch2:think it has to do with the shaders, that i only have shader 2.0 with an ati x800........................ sigh, mighty fine job i must say, that with one of the widely used vidcard i can see shaders :( ahwell, what do you expect

im not going to spend money to lose money all again :/

I thought it was promised, that everyone who is able to play in 9.4 also will able to use 10.0....

ty for replys my vid card is ati x300 will try catalyst settings

having the same problem

it's not the lack of RAM it must be the card (**** **** ****) ati x850

:(

Sry to dissapoint you guys, but it seems all of you have cards not fulfilling minimum requiremnts. You need pixel shaders 3.0 to run this game Im affraid.

But maybe it will be tweaked up, as FPC stated they will optimise game for low-end PCs laters.

GL

TY everyone,goes and crys in corner:(

Sry to dissapoint you guys, but it seems all of you have cards not fulfilling minimum requiremnts. You need pixel shaders 3.0 to run this game Im affraid.

But maybe it will be tweaked up, as FPC stated they will optimise game for low-end PCs laters.

GL

Damn..I fgured thats what it was, and while looking around, I want to share this URL from Wikipedia, about Pixel Shader: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_shader

i cant even take screenshots!!!

GL

Launcher says the card is ok!
Btw if you alt tab away from EU and then move to it, you see the avatar for a sec or so.

Damn, i just was writing a support case in 2 languages (german and english), when i finished i´ve been logged of and the case was not submitted...
try again....

Launcher says the card is ok!
Btw if you alt tab away from EU and then move to it, you see the avatar for a sec or so.

That's actually useful info, I'm going to try looking in the render/post process files.

found new ati catayst came out 07-06-09, ver 9.3.1. will give a try.

try changing your skin color :laugh::laugh::laugh:

srry no idea :/

did not help with black ava issue to install newest Ati Catalyst,and Hi from maine btw:)

Support case sent in german and english.

Back