wolverine5

Hatchling
Im new in entropia universe, I downloaded client and started creating avatar, but I cant change gender, I can only be male. And thats sucks. I want to be hot sexy female.
How can I change it?

if you are still in the creation room you should be able to select gender if I am not mistaking.

if you have allready accepted your avatar and are ingame It is to late.
You can however ask MA to delete your account , and once that is done create a new one (explain to them why )

GR

Maybe that could be the ultimate unlock in the beauty profession. Sex Change!

But then you would need all new armor and clothes!

I would do it no questions asked, I will sell my male armor sets and buy better female ones for the same price.

I have thought about chipping out and chip it all in a new F ava, but it will cost to much in ESI's and I will not have the attributes I now have + new commers start with even less attribs.

I think sex change is worth more than 10k PED and for ubers even more.

Pinky forgot to mention this in her recent interview, but Sorg got part of the way there as his other claim to fame in Entropia was being a cross-dresser for a short while. It gave him super powers at the rig which ultimately led to him getting a temp ban I believe. :laugh:

I would do it no questions asked, I will sell my male armor sets and buy better female ones for the same price.

Female armor isn't as cheap as you think, although most parts are still cheaper than the male version. However, do you really believe it would stay that way if a load of male avatars became female? And even if you did make a saving on armor, most female clothes are more expensive than the male versions and there is also lots of female only clothing, so you'd end up out of pocket that way! :D

There is a quest that allows you to change avatar gender. It's a bit of an easter egg but I'll share with you the steps.

At exactly noon EU time go to Billy's Spaceship world and talk to the NPC just outside the ring. He won't say anything useful but this starts the gender changing quest.

Then you need to talk to all the bartenders on Calypso. Make note of their locations and hand draw a map of their coordinates.

After you talk to ALL the bartenders (if you miss one and you proceed the quest will be broken and you MUST start over) go to Hadeshem and find the graffiit that says 'Where are all the kids.' Note your coordinates.

When you see the graffiti on your screen (it must be the 'Where are all the kids') an invisible timer will start. You have 1337 seconds (those MA coders are clever aren't they) to enter and exit all the teleporters on Calypso. It's best to make sure you have all the TPs BEFORE starting this quest.

Once you exit the last teleporter a not so sexy girl with fake blond hair and a bad accent will appear and ask you if you want to change genders. You must answer in Swedish, 'Ja' and you will automatically crash to the desktop.

When you log in again you will get the DNA screen and you will be able to recreate you avatar and choose a new gender.

Good luck.

There is a quest that allows you to change avatar gender. It's a bit of an easter egg but I'll share with you the steps.

At exactly noon EU time go to Billy's Spaceship world and talk to the NPC just outside the ring. He won't say anything useful but this starts the gender changing quest.

Then you need to talk to all the bartenders on Calypso. Make note of their locations and hand draw a map of their coordinates.

After you talk to ALL the bartenders (if you miss one and you proceed the quest will be broken and you MUST start over) go to Hadeshem and find the graffiit that says 'Where are all the kids.' Note your coordinates.

When you see the graffiti on your screen (it must be the 'Where are all the kids') an invisible timer will start. You have 1337 seconds (those MA coders are clever aren't they) to enter and exit all the teleporters on Calypso. It's best to make sure you have all the TPs BEFORE starting this quest.

Once you exit the last teleporter a not so sexy girl with fake blond hair and a bad accent will appear and ask you if you want to change genders. You must answer in Swedish, 'Ja' and you will automatically crash to the desktop.

When you log in again you will get the DNA screen and you will be able to recreate you avatar and choose a new gender.

Good luck.

rofl

great post

Good luck.

I did it but It didnt work...I woke up in a strange appartment, bottles of sweat littering the floor... My head hurt like hell and all my peds were gone!

I did it but It didnt work...I woke up in a strange appartment, bottles of sweat littering the floor... My head hurt like hell and all my peds were gone!

did your butt hurt after?

Pinky forgot to mention this in her recent interview, but Sorg got part of the way there as his other claim to fame in Entropia was being a cross-dresser for a short while. It gave him super powers at the rig which ultimately led to him getting a temp ban I believe. :laugh:

Female armor isn't as cheap as you think, although most parts are still cheaper than the male version. However, do you really believe it would stay that way if a load of male avatars became female? And even if you did make a saving on armor, most female clothes are more expensive than the male versions and there is also lots of female only clothing, so you'd end up out of pocket that way! :D

Who cares for clothing, if you are a full time hunter.

Back