this sux... I sent my support case for at least 5days ago, and today I wasnt able to recreat my avatar :mad:.....

THANKS ALOT MA!

-not

Not me either... but the 26th isnt over yet... ;)

Did any of you receive a response on the support case?

No, not yet, but I guess that we will have an opportunity to re-create them soon.

sux big time

i logged on about half an hour ago and was able to re-create my avatar

Did any of you receive a response on the support case?

Not me. I just checked what time/date i sent my support case... Oct. 20th, 11.34 MA time...

Slow respone this time eh? :rolleyes:

Dia

I sent a support case on the 17th, yet to hear back :(

I only sent mine on the 20th, but I have not heard back nor was I able to re-create my avatar this morning.. I only wanted to make myself taller, but still... it clearly stated to send your support case BEFORE the 25th to have this chance... which I did.

Who knows whats going on.... maybe that event lag is still carrying over on their server and they have yet to be able to reply to us all.... what sort of decay charge should we impliment to them to ease Host Side Server Lag?

:)

Yes reading, work soon, no time to re-create :)

"Your avatar has been reset, the next time you log in you will be able to re-create..." :)

okay, I've just re-created my avatar and made sure I look a tad paler then I really wanted ... Once I was out back in Eudoria and unequipped my armor I was in pure shock ...

I look like Serena fucking Williams ... I'm more black then ever ffs ... What's the damn point of having a second go if the 'recreation-room' differs so considerably. What's the point in doing it all again if you still look like sunburnt ...

Seriously, I can't wait for EF community to have another rampage against MA (I'll give it a few weeks and then see Sorg ... sighs)

ILW

So I'll have to make my ava as light as possible so I don't have same problem.
I don't want to look all burned again :rolleyes:

Ohh and btw, they forgot the put up the servers now!

I just managed to get into the Avatar Recreation Interface. Could someone please post a screenshot from the process, and one when they are ingame?
That would be really nice, as I'd love to know how much darker the skin would become.

Actually this time around the skin color I came out with was the same as my skin color in the creation process so it didn't get darker for me, that's just me though :).

Actually this time around the skin color I came out with was the same as my skin color in the creation process so it didn't get darker for me, that's just me though :).

Same here, so im a tad lighter and silver than I wanted, but before I was 10 shades darker and 10 inches shorter than I wanted, so I am happy :D

I take that back, after I logged and came back I am f-6 shades darker in both skin and hair :/ I guess at least I didnt get shorter also.... yet

LOL I just tped to enchida and lost the tan I had in jason I think some servers need tweeking

Last edited:
amazing: missed deadline, and still recreated avi..

lol, i have not even noticed that MA was giving the recreation oppurtunity until today.. i was hard busy at my job for aweek and did not read much EF, also i hardly ever visit EU website... so i missed the deadline..

..i sent a SC and REQUESTED the recreation, because i was EXPECTING to get notified by EMAIL when significant company-client communication is taking place... also a 6-day term is really short, i explained to MA that they should consider some of their clients having lifes..

to my amazement, 20 min later i logged in and could recreate my avi. yay!
he looks ~a bit~ more like the old trux now, though he is still not as pale and skinny as before.. but hey.. :)

aah, ive got my supportcase answered now and they have reset my avatar, so im happy ;>

Oh. Then my supportcase should be updated to =)

Thanks! VU getting little + rep

me too, I'll log in on Sunday I think when I've got enough time to re-do myself properly :)

For those of you yet to redo your avatar be warned that you will still come out looking a little darker than in creation. Also, if your want your avatar taller than first time you will need to move the slider a little further than you think - I thought I had moved it enough but I've ended up the same height, maybe even a little shorter!

Having now recreated myself, I am taller .. I no longer have a paunch .. the paunch seems to have settled into my thighs ..... :laugh: Maybe I should steer clear of the daikaburgers for a while ..

Reactions: dj.
Redid mine tonght, Im very happy with the results

:wtg::yay:HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!:yay::wtg:

Just thought I would share that :laugh:

Cant recall what I was before, but redid something ;)

Really happy about the results :D

Lighting in that room...

... I was expecting it to be "new and improved" and a lot closer to how lighting was in most places outside.

All I can say is: After carefully adjusting the colour to be as "flesh-like" as I could it get, and mindful that I would come out darker so setting things to be a little paler, I came out nothing like the colour I was aiming for.

I tried on two different video cards and monitors and could detect no colour or reflection-level differences in the creation room, so the effects of the "Skin Brilliance" setting are a complete mystery.

However, basic colour I had expected to at least come out on the same sort of wave length (I had mine in the orangey band at the bottom and tweaked a bit in the swirly area at the top) - but I came out "grey" this time.

Bit confused :)

yes id like to recreate my avatar

Back