Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Foeburner Nighthawk Delta has now been in existance for 6 years :cool: hoping to stay for at least that much more!

Completed 120 missions, going for the Merp ones now but that is slow since loot is... merpy.

Goal for the coming years: Become uber in MindForce, simply (not uber in general, I don't care about that really, just MindForce and without chipping)

Progress so far:
(started using MF since it was reintroduced a bit over a year ago)

Psyche: 68.1
Average MF Level: 24.xx

Electrokinesis: 5871 points (level 40.45 dmg, 39.4 hit)
Cryogenics: 3033 points (level 29.1 dmg, 25.2 hit)
Pyrokinesis: 2532 points (level 27.1 dmg, 22.7 hit)

Bioregenesis: 2427 points (level 22.1)

Concentration: 3430
Power Catalyst: 3813
Sweat Gatherer: 1048 points (level 12.5 lol)

Unlocks: Power Catalyst, Etheral Soul Language (thanks Beech and Gallyon for the help here!)

Current goals:
- Get to 70 psyche.
- Get to 6000 electrokinesis.
- Get average MF level to 25.

Longterm (in some cases very longterm) goals:
- Unlock MindForce Harmony.
- Unlock Force Merge.
- Get 100 psyche (from what I know, no one has this yet).
- Get 8100 electrokinesis (Master rank).

Progress bar for unlocking MF Harmony and Force Merge:

Click to see whole picture!

(Green being what I have, bright orange being what is needed for MF Harmony and darker orange being what is needed for Force Merge).

Anyone have any ideas on what would be a good measure of being an uber in MindForce so I can set better longterm goals? :laugh:

I should mention that I usually use Psyche as a measure of MindForce prowess as it shows better than skills that you have actually used it, since you can buy skills but not psyche :silly2:

Happy Birthday, MA should reward players for long term commitment to the game

Cheers
:shots:

Grattis!! We should do a hunt when I'm un-broke

Happy Birthday, MA should reward players for long term commitment to the game

Cheers
:shots:

and yes.. Yes they should *holds breath* ... and nothing :laugh:

Gratz on your staying power :laugh: and best of luck achieving your goals :girl:

Gratz on your staying power :laugh: and best of luck achieving your goals :girl:

They should add an unlock that unlocks automatically after you have stayed for a certain time, or played a certain time total ;) hehe

They should add an unlock that unlocks automatically after you have stayed for a certain time, or played a certain time total ;) hehe

I'd be happy if they even bothered to add an achievement :D But of course a few bonus attributes wouldn't hurt (in case Kim is reading)

Gratz man, hope you'll reach your next goals soon :D

Gratz for the 6 years. I can say like MF after the change but i got a bit depress after I've notice i get not gains in KS and commando. Anyway gl with your goals :)

Happy B-Day!

:beerchug:

I'd be happy if they even bothered to add an achievement :D But of course a few bonus attributes wouldn't hurt (in case Kim is reading)

Well to be fair, those who started really early did get a few "bonus" attributes :silly2: however, yeah, something would be nice after so much time :) I mean... over 2000 days since I started my account so ;)

I expect it'll be tough for you to beat Dan, if he's not there already :D

Not much tougher than becoming President Of The World :coffee: I'll keep ya updated on my progress in that as well ;) lol

Congratulations on 6 years ... I see you finally caught up with me. :tongue2:

I wish you success with the goals you have set for yourself, and ...

I also agree that MA should reward those with longevity ... I like the idea of an auto unlock of some kind. :)

Have fun! :wise:

I also agree that MA should reward those with longevity ... I like the idea of an auto unlock of some kind. :)

Have fun! :wise:

It worries me what they may call that though :eyecrazy: Ideas pop into my head....... :scared:

Congratulations.

Some impressive skills there. Some day I'll catch up to you :) (with mindforce that is)

It worries me what they may call that though :eyecrazy: Ideas pop into my head....... :scared:

hehe very funny

You and I will be 6 in a couple months RC, so let us know Nighthawk if you do get something :) :laugh:

Oh yes and Congrats!

thanks all ^^

gratz on being old

Bones

Happy 6th B-day mate!:birthday:

Keep skilling MF at some point in time ppl will tell you that you are uber in mindforce themselves. If you thinking then "No I'm not MF uber just yet, I need just that little bit more skills I keep skilling" then you know you are MF uber. :bowdown:

Nobody has Psyche lvl100 yet, but I saw Dan last week and he's 99 for a very long time already I guess he'll pop the lvl 100 any day.

Keep skilling MF at some point in time ppl will tell you that you are uber in mindforce themselves. If you thinking then "No I'm not MF uber just yet, I need just that little bit more skills I keep skilling" then you know you are MF uber. :bowdown:

Hmm interesting thoughts :) altho only valid if the ppl saying it have knowledge of skills and the game ;) newbies are easily impressed with some "purple healing fog" and a couple of lightning bolts :laugh:

Back