KiriMistPrinces

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Kiri Kiri Hime
2 in one night :)

Been a while since I've gotten to post in here :wtg:

Don't laugh, have to play in safe mode now :(

Grats on the unlock. Have you tried custom gfx settings? On my old pc I was able to get textures on my avatar while being "safe" with the rest of the settings.

Gratz on the unlock Kiri!
This will take "some" time for me to unlock... Think I need around 17 lvl's to get there... avoidence was lvl 25 evader, right?
GL on the next unlock!

Gratz Shawty ... glad to see you're back playing again after not having a computer for a while. Hopefully you'll get the graphics thing sorted too so that you get to see what you're really looking at. ;)

Nicely done Kiri! Woot! :wtg::wtg:

P.S. +Rep being sent when possible ;)

Grats on the unlock. Have you tried custom gfx settings? On my old pc I was able to get textures on my avatar while being "safe" with the rest of the settings.
Thanks Coop, I messed with some settings and I have a little color now on ava's without much of a strain on the game :)

Gratz Shawty ... glad to see you're back playing again after not having a computer for a while. Hopefully you'll get the graphics thing sorted too so that you get to see what you're really looking at. ;)

Well this is a good thing too, I haven't even looked at clothes in auction now! :laugh:

Whoah, Kiri, I thought you already had that one. Guess not, but now you do!!
Congratz!
But I'm closing in on you :laugh: ;)

Go go go NBK :D

Back